C H A P T E R 004 // TOP Oppa

A Place Called Home

“Who is it?” Phuong asked opening the door.  Just then two large arms wrapped around her.
“Ahh! Phuong, I’ve missed you!” the guy said.
“Ahah, TOP! You scared me!” Phuong yelled astonished.
“Yo, TOP, was sup man!” Sang said giving him a knuckle touch.
“Hey, was sup Sang!” he replied.
“Who’s this?” Trinhtrinh, Mylinh, and Luom asked.
“Oh, he’s my oppa or best friend! We’ve known each other for like 7 years…And sang knows him cause he meant him once before..” Phuong explained.  “TrinhTrinh, TOP. Mylinh, TOP, and Luom, TOP.” she said gesturing to each person.
“Wow, nice place you got here…” TOP said looking around.
“What are you doing here, anyway?” Phuong asked.
“What, I can’t come visit?  Your mom told me the address…”
“Ah...I see..” Phuong said nodding.
“Well, we’re going upstairs.” Trinhtrinh and Mylinh said.  When they got into the room, they closed the door so no one could hear.
“Wow, I didn’t know Phuong knew someone like him..” Trinhtrinh said.
“Yeah…he looks kinda hot too…” Mylinh said.
“Nice hair…” Trinhtrinh said imagining his face.

DOWNSTAIRS

“TOP, slight problem…there are no more rooms open…” Phuong said.
“Ah, that …” TOP replied.
“You can stay with Phuong! She has her own room!” Luom blurted out.  TOP looked at Phuong with pleading eyes.
“Please?” TOP said grinning.
“Aish…fine.” Phuong said.  *We’re just friends, anyway* Phuong thought.
A few minutes later…
“Alright, man. I’m going to sleep.  Have a good night...” Sang said winking at TOP.
“Hey, what’s that suppose to mean! YAH! SANG!” Phuong yelled as Sang walked up the stairs.
“Ah, well…where’s your room?” TOP asked.
“Come, follow me…” Phuong said as if she was a tour guide.  They both arrived to Phuong’s  room and TOP settled his bags down.
“Hey, let’s play something, like what we did before..” Top suggested. A light bulb flashed over Phuong’s head and she took out ‘Monopoly’.
“YAH! Why do we always play this game.” TOP pouted.  He knew Phuong was a pro at it.
“Cause it’s fun….” Phuong smiled.  They played for a about 2-3hours?
“C’mon, I wanna go to sleep…” Phuong whined.
“Ahah! Yes, I got free parking!” TOP yelled as he gathered the money.
“Aish…Fine, last person to play, cleans up!” Phuong said as she threw the money at his face.  She went to the restroom to change.  When she came back, TOP was laying on her bed snoring.  Phuong jumped into bed and pushed TOP over to the side to make her more room.  Then, she switched off the lights.  Soon, she drifted to sleep.


END OF CHAPTER 4