C H A P T E R 003 // Rejected

A Place Called Home

THE NEXT DAY


Phuong’s POV-

(*Yawn* Ahh, it’s 9:48...Mind as well get up…I went to the restroom the get ready fro the day.  As I went downstairs, I saw a bouquet of flowers on the table.  Hmm? Who is this from? I looked around for  a card.  Oo! I found it.  I opened it up and it said ‘Trinhtrinh, I know what I did in the past was wrong, but please come back.  I’ve been feeling lonely and desperate.  Give me another chance. You don’t know how much I miss you…So, if you happen to get this card, meet me at the park at 3 PM.. Okay? I’ll be waiting…Saranghae.    -DongWook’  Pshh…players these days…I said as I threw the card on the table.)

“Hey, who’s are those for?” Trinhtrinh asked rubbing her eye.
“Oh, it’s yours.” Phuong said as she drank her orange juice.
“What?? Really?” she grabbed the card on the table and started reading.  “Ohmygosh!! What time is it now?” she asked as she looked at the clock.
“Why? You’re really going to meet him?”
“Maybe…”
“What?! Even  though what he did to you.?”
“I still…love him…”
“UGh!!!” Phuong yelled as she rolled her eyes.  “You know, he’s going to break your heart again!  And you’ll be crying!  As your unnie, I’m not going to let that happen!”
“I get to do whatever I wan’t! Besides, I wanna give him another chance…”
“Fine, but if you get hurt by him, don’t expect me waiting to comfort you.” Phuong said angrily as she went to her room.
“Woah, what’s wrong with her?” Sang asked when he heard Phuong slam the door.
“UGH! Nothing!” Trinhtrinh yelled as she went to her room.
*Woah, what’s wrong with you?* Sang thought.
“What’s wrong?  I heard you and Phuong yelling.” Mylinh asked concerned.  Trinhtrinh told her everything.
“Well, she is kinda like our unnie…and she doesn’t want us getting hurt.” Mylinh said.
*Sigh* “You know what? I’m going to the park! I don’t care what she has to say!” Trinhtrinh said opening her closet.  She changed into her clothes and walked out the door.  Everyone woke up in the mansion, and went downstairs into the living room.
“Where did Trinhtrinh go?” Phuong asked annoyed.
“Oh, she went to the park.” Mylinh replied.  Phuong bit her bottom lip from screaming.
“Why’d she go there?” Luom asked curious.  Mylinh showed him the card.

WITH TRINHTRINH


“Oh, you came. I was afraid you wouldn’t…” DongWook said standing up. Trinhtrinh smiled.
“Yeah…I came.”  she said.
“So, you’ll give me another chance?” DongWook pleaded.
“Uh.. Yea-” she started.  Then a girl came by and said “Wookie! I told you to wait for me at the café!!” Trinhtrinh expected this to happen.
“YAH! Get away from me stranger!” DongWook yelled nervously.
“Fine! Don’t ever see me again! The girl yelled running away.
“So, what was the answer?”
“Actually, I came here to give you back your flowers…” Trinhtrinh said grinning.
“What?!”
“Yeah, I don’t like people like you.” she said throwing the flowers to his face.  “My unnie was right! I hate you!” she said running to the mansion.


“Oh, Trinhtrinh, how’d it go?!” Mylinh asked while Phuong was watching tv.
“He just got rejected!” Trinhtrinh said looking at Phuong. “Mianhe, unnie, you were right.”
“I told you so.” Phuong said smiling.  She doesn’t really like to express her feelings with hugs and stuff…
“YES!! Let’s go out to eat to celebrate!!” Luom and Sang yelled in unison.
Just then, there was a knock on the door.


Who could it be?

END OF CHAPTER 3