Analysis and Answers

The IT Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On our way back home from the factory, I fell asleep on the bus due to my fatigue. By the time I woke up, I was laying on the big soft bed in the guest room. This place had became such a familiar and comfortable place for me to stay that I was able to be totally relaxed.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I noticed Lay's presence. The healer boy sat on the bed beside me, gazing out the window. Although my body was still sore, my stomach felt better now. I touched the wound, it was bandaged up neat and tidy, wrapped around my body. Lay must have treated my wound, he was such a sweetheart...

I admired his beautiful features as he looked out in the distance. As if he had sensed me looking, he turned to me and stood up from the bed. "Are you feeling better now Abi?" Lay asked as he felt my forehead with his hand.

"Yes, thank you for taking care of me," I nodded as I forced my exhausted body to sit up straight.

"You don’t have to get up if you’re still tired, get all the rest you need, you took some serious damage back there. Those wounds weren't shallow. In fact, I'm surprised you still came back in one piece, literally," he said as he took a white package out from his pocket. Then, he went and grabbed a cup of water. I kept my gaze on him, watching his every single movement. He poured some white powder from the package into the cup before stirring it and handing it to me. 

I looked at the milky white liquid before hesitantly taking the glass from his hand. I debated in my head whether I should drink it or not since I had absolutely no idea what that substance was. I trusted him, but not enough for me to drink some unknown liquid that might hurt me. After all, I was a Hunter by nature. I couldn't always depend on others.

"It’s just some medicine from Baekhyun’s grandma’s house. She’s a medicine man and this is her special formula that will help you get your strengths back. There are lots of proteins in there, it's good for your weak body," Lay explained after noticing my dubious look.

"Oh, okay, thank you," I thanked him and gulped the liquid down. Instantly, I felt stronger and more awake.

Lay proceeded to exit the room. "If you feel well enough, then come down stairs, D.O is making dinner." I nodded at him and the boy left.

I sat on the bed for a while longer as I tried to figure out what to do. I had loads of questions to ask them and I needed to find out more about the relation between the Organization and Exo. Dozing off didn't help me answer any questions. So when I felt better, I stood up and exited the room.

I headed down the stairs to the living room where all the boys gathered. When they noticed me walking down from the stairs, they all stood and greeted me.

"Hey, you’re awake now!" Tao claimed happily, running to me for a hug, I gave him one with no complaint. But then, all the other boys followed him in a line for hugs. So I ended up hugging all twelve of the members. It made me slightly uncomfortable because that was the most physical contact I have had in my life.

After all the hugs, I noticed Kai looking at me strangely. Before I could ask him what was wrong, he spoke first. "Abi, were you wearing this T-shirt in the morning?" He asked, staring at my body.

I looked down at my shirt and noticed that the shirt I had on was not mine. I was wearing a white shirt under my hoodie in the morning, but now, a large blue shirt hung loosely from my body. "What?" I said aloud in surprise. Someone changed for me when I slept. My shirt was probably stained with blood and dirt.

Lay awkwardly turned away and focused his gaze on a blank spot on the wall.

"Lay, you changed Abi when you were treating her injuries?" Tao questioned, getting the attention of the other members.

"Wait, Lay looked at Abi’s body without our permission?" Sehun complained.

Kris who stood by the side rolled his eyes. "Calm down, Lay changed Abi’s shirt because it was dirty from the fight," he said to the two maknae.

I was quite startled too when I realized Lay changed for me, but oh well, I owed them my life. I looked at Lay who avoided my gaze and fiddled with his fingers uncomfortably. His overwhelming cuteness sudden struck me, I felt heat on my face and turned away.

D.O left for the kitchen to make dinner. I wanted to thank that boy for his hard battles in the kitchen.

When we all had settled, Luhan started to talk. "Abi, you said before that you didn't get your Hunter powers that you were supposed to have, is that correct?" I nodded and waited to hear where he was going. "Well, I think I have it figured out now," he said with a smile.

"Alright, what is it? I'm not sure if I should trust you or not since I haven’t been able to figure out my Hunter powers for a long time," I said doubtfully.

"I am pretty sure, so trust me," Luhan replied. "So from my careful observations, I think you have the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter