Chapter 2

Fate

first of all, thank you for all the views and subscription.I hope you enjoyed reading the 1st chapter. I will try to update as frequent as possible - real life and work sometimes takes a toll on me but I will try my best. If you noticed, i only use Jong for Jong Hyun's name coz I have a tendency to misspell it.lol. Anyways.. here's the 2nd chapter.  Btw, I cant remember Yura's parents' name.. can you help me with it?

Chapter 2

The next day, Ahyoung was very quiet during breakfast. She will reply briefly when her parents asked her questions but not the usual blabber that lightens up their morning.Jong arrived quarter to seven and greeted the family. Ahyoung bid goodbye to her parents and left with her fiance’.

Ahyoung-ah, please cheer up. Didn’t your parents say they’ll think about it?”  Jong said as soon as they settle on the car and made their way to school.

“I’m just afraid that this opportunity will pass me by. I’m trying to understand them too, Oppa. It’s just that it’s been my dream to become a performer.” Ahyoung explained.

“I know, princess. Just give them time. If the manager calls you, let me talk to them.” Jong offered just in time for them to reach her school.

“Thank you for supporting me, Oppa. “ Ahyoung uttered and hugged Jong before Ahyoung went out of the car.

No worries, princess. I’ll fetch you later. Don’t go to my university even if your class ends early. I’d rather you wait here than meet some boys in my school.”  Jong reminded.

“Are you jealous, Oppa?” Ahyoung teased.

“No. Why will I get jealous? Go now, princess or else you’ll be late.” Jong retort with a chuckle.

Ahyoung stuck her tongue out and then get off the car. Jong waited till she’s inside the school before leaving.

Ahyoung was surprised when JongHyun sent her message in the afternoon that he’ll be a bit late but he will fetch her. She decided to wait for him in the music room since she’s not sure how long she has to wait. An hour already passed, she’s chatting with Minah who already got permission from her parents to join the girl group. This made her a feel a bit down but happy for her friend as well. Just then she received Jong’s message that he’s already waiting by the gate. She bid goodbye to Minah and run to meet Jong.

“ Oppa, did something happened?” Ahyoung asked as soon as she took a seat.

“Nothing, princess. I just need to talk to someone. Anyway, I’ll make it up to you. We’ll have dinner somewhere.” Jong replied.

“But what about Omma and Appa?” she asked again.

“I already told them and they allowed us. Just rest for a while when I dropped you at home. I’ll pick you up again by seven.” Jong explained.

Alright. Make sure we’ll be eating beef, okay.” Ahyoung reminded. Jong didn’t go out of the car anymore and just watched her enter their home. He left quickly so he can prepare for dinner.

Ten minutes to seven and Jong was already waiting for Ahyoung in the living room of the Kim’s. Ahyoung walked in while talking to someone on the phone. He waited patiently until she’s done and together they made their way to the restaurant.

Ahyoung was surprised when they head to Le’ Amour, an upscale restaurant where both families- the Hong’s and the Kim’s frequently visit.  They were lead to a table towards the back and Ahyoung was surprised to see both their parents sitting and chatting. Ahyoung stared at Jong in confusion.

“Oppa, what’s happening? Why are our parents here?”

“We’re having dinner with them. Let’s just discuss your concern later.” Jong replied.

The young couple bowed and greeted their parents. They chatted for a while and waited for the food.

“ Ahyoung-ah, Jong informed us that you were recruited to be part of a girl group recently.” Hong Jong Ae- Jong’s father asked.

“Yes, Dad. But I haven’t given them my answer.” Yura politely replied.

“Do you really want to enter that kind of life Ahyoungie?” Its gonna be different from what you have right now. “Hong Hye Jung – JongHyun’s mom asked this time.

“I want to perform, mother. I believe this is the opportunity I’ve been waiting for. But if Mom and Dad will not allow me, then I would have to let it go.” Yura answered in a meek voice.

“Princess, the reason why we called you here is that we would like you to know our decision. We invited Jong’s parents because they are also affected with this. You two are engaged, right? We just want to make sure that whatever our decision will be, Hyejung and Jong Ae will be well aware.”  Ahyoung’s father explained.

“Baby, are you really sure about this? Will this really make you happy? “This time her Mother asked.

Ahyoung nodded. Jong just watched silently as both parents took a sigh.

Princess, we’re letting you join that girl group. “ Mr. Kim uttered.

Ahyoung whose head was bowed down look up to her parents, tears of happiness falling down.

“Mom, Dad, thank you!” and she stood up to hug her parents. She then turn to Jong’s parents and hug them as well.

“Baby, you should thank your fiancé. Jong talked to us and his parents for us to allow you. “Mrs. Kim informed.

Jong who was just sitting silently blushed with Mrs. Kim’s words.

“Thank you, Oppa. Thank you.” Ahyoung reached for Jong’s hand and kissed his cheeks making him blushed all the more.

“Ahyoungie, we just have one request if it’s possible.” Mr Hong said this time.

“Go ahead, Dad.” Ahyoung replied.

If just in case, there will be y concepts or skin ships, let us know or at least talk to Jong.” Mr. Hong.

“Yes, Dad. Definitely.” she agreed.

“But are you going to let them know that you’re already engaged? Mrs.Hong asked this time.

Jong sensing that its taking a toll on Ahyoung decided to speak on her behalf.

“Mom, Dad, its okay if Ahyoung will not inform them that we’re already engaged. She can just tell them that we are in a relationship.”

“Are you sure with that, Oppa?” Ahyoung turned to Jong.

“It’s okay. As long as it’s clear to them that you’re already taken and that they cannot pair you with someone else.” Jong adamantly replied.

“Okay, I’ll call the talent manager tomorrow. Can you come with me when I sign the contract?” Ahyoug asked her father.

“Of course, baby. You can invite them to go to my office.” Mr.Kim agreed.

The families chat for more than hour before they head home. As always, Jong reminded Ahyoung that he’ll fetch her the next morning.

The talent manager scheduled the meeting after Ahyoung’s class. Jong fetched her and together they went to her father’s office where they have set to discuss. The manager talked about the contract and gave a copy to Jong and Mr Kim so the gentlemen can review the details.  Just then, Jong raised a concern on the contract stipulation.

So Ahyoung should not be involved in any romantic relationship for the duration of the contract?”