..

My, My, My, Lee Jeongmin, What Have You Done?

HwaJung's POV

I woke up and stared at the clock beside my bed only to find out that ... IT'S ALREADY FRICKIN' 7 O' CLOCK IN THE EVENING.

OMO, I jumped out of the bed and look for food in the kitchen.

I opened the refrigerator only to find nothing, aisshhh

Maybe I could just ask for Donghyun-oppa...

I opened my luggage and put on some comfy clothes , I tied my hair with a pin ribbon before heading-out, I can't look like a total 'you-know', so casual.

Moments later I found myself knocking on their door.

A boy that somehow look like Jinki-oppa opened it, slowly I remember his smile his-- HwaJung stop it, you already forgot him, right?

" You're Donghyun-hyung's sister, aren't you? ", he asked.

" Well last time I checked I was ", I let out a small laugh and he smiled.

ASFGJKL what the? I felt butterflies in my stomach and blushed.

He let me in and I saw Donghyun-oppa with some boys.

" HwaJung-ah, this is my group Boyfriend, remember? ", Donghyun pointed at the boys as they greeted me.

" Annyeong Haseyo HwaJung-ssi ~ "

" No need for formalities just call me noona ", They nodded.

" Wait, are you our noona? ", another cute boy asked.

" I'm 19 and as Donghyun-oppa told me your all below my age ", I smiled.

" Then, I'm Minwoo , HwaJung-noona~ ", I ruffled his hair as he let-out an amused look with a blush, I think.

" Well, HwaJung that is as you know Minwoo, that is the jo twins the one with the brown hair is Kwangmin while the blondie one is Youngmin, The guy over there reading a book is Hyunseong and this guy right here is Jeongmin ", oppa introduced as he catch his breathe.

Some made a wave and some of them just gave a smile as a greeting.

" Oh, kiddo why are you here anyway? ", asked Donghyun-oppa.

" Uhmm, an unexpected thing happened, well I sorta...what do you call this?...sorry I didn't even cooked dinner because I fell asleep earlier ", I expected the usual sermon but he just gave a light laugh and ruffled my hair.

"  Well, lil sis i know that sooner or later your gonna cause the usual problems so Jeongmin, this kid ", he put his arms on Jeongmin-sshi's shoulder and patted his back " cooked you food so thank him ".

I looked at Jeongmin with grateful eyes and soon hugged him.

" Gomawo~ ", I whispered in his ear but  I didn't notice that he sorta blushed which caused some giggles.

I let go of him and asked for the food as soon as I asked as soon as I eat.

Well, nice...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------