IDIOTS

My, My, My, Lee Jeongmin, What Have You Done?

HwaJung's POV

Another morning on the beautiful Incheon.

I rubbed by sleepy eyes awake and headed downstairs to have a breakfast.

I opened the fridge and nothings inside, well theres no choice but to go grocery shopping.

I simply gone to the bathroom and of course took a quick bathe.

Took a simple outfit at my closet and TADA I'm finished and ready to shop.

I texted Donghyun oppa in case he tries to find me.

Now I have to go do grocery shopping, AJA!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to an underground market to shop, well at Incheon there are many underground market where you can shop instead of going to a mall.

Pushing a large cart I brought out my list and started to roam around.

I went to the meat section and bought chicken and pig meat.

I went to every station where I can shop for food and neccesities, but food especially.

After a 30 minute shop at the grocery I went home and paid the cab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Back home...

" Donghyun hyung I think no one's inside ", Minwoo told him.

Worried a he is he thought of something out of the extraordinary which is " OH MY GOD! MY SISTER GOT KIDNAPPED ".

" Hey, Don't you think your overreacting? ", Hyunseong said which earned him a cute nod from the twins in return.

" Heck no! I got to call te police and- and--- "

" YAH! STUPID OVERREACTING BROTHER I'M OVER HERE YOU IDIOT ", HwaJung screamed, she was totally tired, tired of carrying bags of grocery stuff.

" HwaJung-ah~ ", He ran so fast and so do my grocery bags fall off my hands, he hugged me...what an overreacting brother he is I TELL YOU.

" You aren't kidnapped? ", He asked.

" What do you think? kidnapped with grocery bags? haven't you received a text ", He looked at his phone and his expression changed to angry to embarassed.

" Well you are one heck of a brother, where's the others? "

" Right behind you ", I looked behind and well what do I find? 4 cute members of boyfriend.

" Where's the othe one? ", I asked.

They look at me with the teasing 'Why?' look, Oh don't tell me their thinking...

" Noona's looking for Jeongmin-hyung~ ", Minwoo cooed.

" Kiawaaaa " the twins added which earned an eye brow raising from Donghyun and the Hyunseong guy.

" No, that 's not what you're thinking ", well I think there's already no use for saying it.

" My baby sister is growing up so fast ", Donghyun said having a tissue box and a tissue at hand...wait, where did he get the tissue?

He still ruffled my hair, ruffle, ruffle ...

" Hey, stop the rufflin of my hair! ", I whined.

" JEONGMIN HYUNG NOONA'S LOOKING FOR YOU~ ", I swear I could kill Minwoo right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaha... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYZ!!!