.

My, My, My, Lee Jeongmin, What Have You Done?

------Flashback (2 years ago )-----

No One's POV

" HwaJung I need to break-up with you ", those words echoed at the girls mind as the boy made it's way to capture her hands.

" I'm going to leave you-- ", he continued, but the girl tried to remove his hands from her.

" Stop it ! , I don't need to listen, It's for your dreams anyway, I'll just let you go Jinki-oppa ", The girl tried hard to stop her tears from falling.

" HwaJung, just listen, please-- "

" I don't need an explenation ! Please just go... I won't hinder you from your lifetime dream, I'm not that bad enough "

" HwaJung please-- "

" JUST GO!!! ", the girl pushed him away but Jinki was quick enough to hug her on her back, without her permission.

" Can we please stay like this for the last time and I'll let you go too, just please~ I want you to stay just for this moment ", her tears that threathen to fall, already made it's way to her cheek, her weak sobbing can be heard and without hesitation, Jinki made her look at him and wipe her tears away with his thumb.

' Jinki-oppa, why does my heart break just from your touch ' , HwaJung tought

" Jinki-oppa ", the girl called out.

" I'm really sorry for all the bad things I did, including this ... and I just want to tell you tha thank you so much for loving me up to this point "

The boy tried his best to smile at her and said, " HwaJung ... Take Care ".

The boy take his leave and didn't turned back when the girl tried calling his name out.

When Jinki was already out of her view, She cried and cried and even broke down.

End of Flashback

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HwaJung's POV

" I'm back... ", I whispered as I made my way out of the Incheon Airport.

My brother Donghyun said he'll be fetching me but where is he now?

A tall man in a plaid shirt,a cap and sunglasses approached me... Don't tell me it's...

" Donghyun-oppa~ ", I gave him a big hug in which he returned back.

" How's my little sister doing, huh? ", He ruffled my hair and smiled.

"Hey ! I'm a 19 year old girl for your information " , I replied with a mehrong look.

" Okay ~ don't need to do that ", He carried my big brown luggage off to his car.

We started to walk to the parking area and stopped on a good-looking car. Nice ~ his car looks cool !

" Hey oppa ! Can I borrow your car next time? ", I asked but he made this look ':P'.

I was about to say something but I didn't bother because he already got inside of the car, So I got in as well.

A few seconds later, I found myself looking at the car windows, I saw the streets of Incheon.

The people happily walking, some probaly having business calls and a lot of couples acting sweet to each other.

Big buildings, colorful banner and sign ads.

I miss this place.

I was too much lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even saw were already there, in front of my new apartment.

" Hey Kiddo ! , were already here ", Oppa called-out and took my luggage out.

We took some steps and found the main lobby, we took the elevator up at the 8th floor.

We reached a room ( room 806 ) and he inserted a key at the knob.

I found the apartment really nice, it has one room which is enough for me.

" well, did you like it ? ", Donghyun-oppa asked, waiting for n answer.

I gave him a thumbs up, okay I was lost for words it was really really great.

" I live with my group members in the apartment beside you, room 807 ", he pointed at the other side.

" If you need something the go there, if you need fo-- "

" Okay, I get it ! ", I cutted his words, well if you know oppa he will really blabber a lot, I mean A LOT.

"Lil sis, well I'm going to leave you alone, have some alone time and -- ", I cutted him again and pushed him through the door and closed it with a bang.

" Well Kim HwaJung, this is again a great start ", I might as well get a sleep now.

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghyun's POV

" She didn't even changed a bit ", I mumbled as I entered the well, what do we call it, BOYFRIEND PLACE.

" Hey hyung, How's your sister? ", Hyunseong asked while reading his book.

" She's okay, Whyyy? don't tell me your--- , GUYS PLEASE NO HITTING ON MY SISTER ", I announced.

" I'm not hitting on her, hyung, I don't even know her , shizzz I'm just asking... ", Hyunseong replied back.

" Donghyun hyung your very overprotective ", Minwoo added while the twins nodded.

I noticed that one person is missing, " Where's the mirror prince? ".

" I'm here", I heard a shout from over the kitchen.

I went over and saw him cooking.

" Whatcha cooking? ", I sat at the neares stool and watch as he cook.

" Making food for everybody and an extra one for your sister ", he said while flipping the pan, he's an awesome cook.

" Thanks, HwaJung will like it ", I took an extra glance on what's his cooking and it just looks so good as ever.

Why does this kid just remind me of someone I think is really important for HwaJung?

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------