Toki Wo Tomete ~ Concert Beginning ver. 2

Concert Surprise

So, since a month before you even knew you were going you have been hyped up and now the moment has come. You continue to just watch the screen as J.Y.J. plays over and over. The lights go dim as you and your friends all let out a tiny squeal in excitement. 

"OMGS It's starting"

"Shhhhh"

The lights stay dimmed even as the music starts.

"Oh oh oh i think this is Fallen Leaves"

"No it doesn't sound like that."

"It's something different." None of you could figure it out though you could have sworn you had heard it before. 

"It sounds like all of them."

"No i think their voices are just weird because it sounds similar to Yunho but I think it is Yoochun." You listen carefully. 

"Toki Wo Tomete" they sing in a graceful tone, though the lights still haven't come one yet.

"Oh I know this song it DBSK most......." You stop as the light slowly turn on revealing the silhouettes of not 3 members but 5.

"I knew it!" You exclaim, "Toki Wo Tomete was their last song before they broke up, then never got to perform it live!" You smile as you see them singing the beautiful note, using such precision as they make sure to hit every pitch. Your heart starts to ache.

"DONGBANGSHINKI MIDA!!!!" They yell into the crowd all at once, after they finish the song. You call back

"SARANGEA!!!"

"Thank you I hope you liked oh surprise" The crowd screamed in agreement "It has been so long since we have been able to sing our fans. We wanted to sing Toki Wo Tomete first because that is the song we did not get to personally perform live for you. We are just going to pick up from where we left off, as if nothing has happend, because we are Tohoshink. THANK YOU!!! CASSIOPEIA HWITING!!!