HUG ~ Concert Beginning ver. 1

Concert Surprise

        You and your friends are waiting in eagerness for the concert to start. An anouncer comes on the microphone. "Thank you all for coming here tonight.We are here to present to you a group of five VERY talented singers who are very stong and cane endure many things. Please give you attnetion to them as the perform only the best for THEY, ARE,BACK!" You exchanged glaces. What did he mean by "they are back?"

You are sitting in your seating expecting to hear Ayyy Girl or Empty or something. You and your friends whisper to each other, but stop when you hear the heartbeat sound. You had listened to a ton of DBSK songs so you had the feeling it was "Hug". 

"Why are they doing "Hug"?" You whisper. Since JYJ was no longer part of SM you thought they didn't have the right to their old songs anymore. You hear Jaejoongs voice as he begins the song. It really is hug. Jaejoong is lit up by the single spotlight. You hear him sing the begriming, and then the chorus of all of them come in.

"I wonder why they are doing this song. I guess they have to have the background music on while singing it since they don't have the other members. Um ok" You look at each other as you see another spotlight come on lighting up Yoochun. You listen for a bit longer, the crowd is silent still trying to comprehend what is happening. The spotlight turns on Junsu as all three walk up to the front of the stage singing the chorus. 

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THE CROWD ERUPTS INTO SCREAMS AS THE STAGE BECOMES FULLY LIT SHOWING NOT JUST JAEJOONG, YOOCHUN, AND JUNSU.......BUT CHANGMIN AND YUNHO. THEY DO THE HUG SONG PERFECTLY ALL THE WAY THROUGH, DANCE STEPS AND ALL.

By now you are screaming your head off in disbelief. 

"I can't even....!!!" you and everyone else are so blown away by what just happened. You start to cry as their song ends.

They bow as they say, the one line that makes you believe it's all real, 

"ONAYASEYO DONGBANGSHINKI MIDA!!!" 

The crowd fills with screams of sheer joy as the whole crowd turns into the sea of red. Between red balloons, glow sticks, posters, sparking lights everything,.....that's when you know CASSIOPEIA IS BACK. They continue to open with a message to their fans.

"Hello, yes thank you very much for being patient with us. I'm so glad we have such devoted fans. We chose the song "Hug" to perform to you tonight because it was our first ever song, starting out as DBSK. Thank You" Yells Jae, smiling.

"We are so happy to be back together, I know that it has been a really hard time for you as much as it has for us since things were so confusing. I'm so glad that we are finally able to get back together as the whole DBSK and will continue to perform as we once did. Thank you so much. CASSIOPEIA HWIGHTING!" Yunho concludes handing the microphone to Junsu

"DBSK HWAITING!" Junsu steps forward. "I feel like through doing "Hug" we are taking another new step in life and starting new so we can always put our best performance on for all out great fans. I'm glad that you have supported all of us through our troubles!" 

You watch as Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho look back to see Yoochun and Changmin crying their eyes out. You feel the tears return as you watch them all comforting each other. They all return to the front of the stage to add one last "thank you" before getting ready for the next songs. You know that this will not be a concert you will ever forget.