Mirotic ~ Concert Beginning ver.3

Concert Surprise

You (as before) are so hyper and at the same time so....mellow.

"What's wrong?" your friend asks.

"I don't know, I guess I still can't believe we're here"

"Hah yeah I know right" your friends laugh.

"So which guy is you favorite?" Your mom asks awkwardly as she flips through the performance sheet handed out in the theater about the artists. You look at one another, unsure what to say.

"Um...Jaejoong" You say cautiously. "The one in the middle." You sit in silence 'till the lights dim. It didn't take you long to figure out what song it was in the beginning but you just couldn't figure out why they were singing it.

       "Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

  He eo nal su eobseo, I got you~ under my skin

        Neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo

  Neon naui no ye, I got you~ under my skin"

        You scream as everyone else is already doing. 

"Doesn't this seem odd?"You ask your friend who ignores you, beating along with the music and a red glow stick. You cover your mouth in shock as you watch the lights dim back up a little, you can barely see 5 silhouettes dancing on stage. Were two of them background dancers? You still can't see them. The song is coming to Changmin's big scream.

      "Han beon ui kiseuwa hamkke-nari seondeuthan-ganghan ikkeullim

   du beon ui kiseu, tteugeopge teojyeobeoril geot gateun ne shimjangeul

       Yeah~ neoreul gajyeosseo [Yunho/Yoochun] You know you got it! 

  Changmin- Yeah~~~~ 

         Come on! Come on! I got you~ Under my skin

The light suddenly flash all the way on as the members of DB5K continue to dance Mirotic. They continue with Bolero,Purple Line, and Wrong Number, along with Ayyyy Girl from the past JYJ and B.U.T from HoMin. They gave a concluding message.

"We love all our fans and are so thankful for your patients and kindness. Mirotic along with our other songs were are most popular so that is why we performed them tonight. Thank you CASSIOPEIA!!!!!! DongBang Hwaighting!!!! The crowd screamed between tears of joy along with Min, Su, Yunho, and Chun who were also crying their hearts out,. They gave one last bow to mark the start of the new DBSK.