Honey?!

Pistanthrophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Funky Chen’s party started early. People keep piling up, partying here and there and everyone of us are getting busy. I didn’t know that Chen knows a lot of people to fill up Exodus, maybe others just came here to party not know who Chen is and I think he doesn’t mind that either.  I don’t really mind it too though, I’m just here to do my work and that’s it, maybe just a little bit of distraction because of that “Honey” thing that came up awhile ago.

 

 Jae ah, that’s her name. And that’s all I know about her, but I want to know her more not just her name, not just the way she looks. Will that happen? Will she forgive me for what I called her last time? Will she and I be friends?

           

            I tried to think of other things but she just keeps on appearing on my mind. Ever since I saw her outside the window of El Dorado Café; Her eyes dark yet sad, pale lips due to cold, jet black short hair, her tiny yet pretty body frame which is also drenched with rain.

 

 I was broken with my thoughts when some girl flirts with me. In others eyes, I would have hit jackpot. The girl is tall, gorgeous and y with her black body hugging mini dress, long wavy hair and red plump lips. She’s been dancing infront of out mini stage ever since the party started.  But I think Jae Ah is still better. I think I’m sick right now. What to do with this girl in front of me?

 

            The girl lean a little closer to their turntable with the flirtatious smile “Tell me handsome, how can I get you hm?”

           

            Maybe if I’m not sick, I would hit on her. But no. “Maybe if you’re drench with rain but still cute that I could call you shorty. But no, you’re tall.” That what I said to her with a neutral tone.  I can see the smile on her face vanished with the word jerk she walked away. I sighed. I must be really sick right now.

 

            “Chill out Yeol! You don’t need to be that harsh on that gorgeous lady. You’re lucky she even noticed you with several people around us but you’re also an idiot too for drawing her away just like that. Seriously! are you okay?” Baekhyun is right about everything he said. I’ve been harsh on the lady. But can you blame me? My mind is sick with Jae Ah in it.

 

            I sighed heavily and motioned him to my table. “I’ll go to the rest room, cover for me” with that I walked away. I didn’t bother listening on his reply. I’m working right now. I should not think of anything, especially not Jae ah. But why won’t you go out of my mind?

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

I’ve been dancing for almost a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter