Let Loose tonight

Pistanthrophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlike before when I came here in the café with only a few people, today was different. El Dorado was somehow crowded with many people around lunch Time. It must be because their mouth watering pastries were on promo or the handsome looking baristas behind the counter. It could be both too. Yeah I found those 2 baristas attractive, but I’m not gay okay?

 

But like the last time, Chanyeol is waiting again for his Latte to be finished. He decided to visit the café again after his last encounter with Shorty the other day in the convenient store. It wasn’t a pleasant encounter to be honest, he hope he could apologize again to her that’s why he came here expecting to see her but unfortunately today is not his lucky day. Shorty is nowhere inside El Dorado, but he stayed to kill time.

 

Kyungsoo, the shorter barista approached him on his table with his order “Latte for Chanyeol? Sorry for the delay, enjoy your coffee sir” his lips form a heart shape when he smiled.

 

“It’s okay, no worries” I smiled back and he went back behind the counter to help Kai. Another person came behind the counter. He’s also short like Kyungsoo. He has pretty eyes and his blonde hair suits him very well.

 

“Everything alright Kyungsoo?” Suho the owner and manager of the café came to help the 2 baristas since he thinks they need extra hands.

 

“oh Suho hyung, yeah it’s just we have many costumers today. But it’s alright” Kyungsoo replied happily.

 

“Well let me help you with that. Go help Kai in making the drinks I’ll do the cashier work” he pushed Suho Kyungsoo lightly with a smile.

 

Kyungsoo then proceeds to help Kai on making coffee. Chanyeol was sipping his coffee watching the costumers come and go on the café. He was almost finished drinking his coffee but he still don’t want to go. He feels Shorty will appear anytime on the café but he has to meet Baekhyun after few minutes for practice. He seSt his cup down when he finished his Latte. He doesn’t like to go, with a sigh he stood up and sling his guitar bag on his shoulder. He’s now opening the door when someone walked pass him, he stopped on his tracks. It’s her, it’s her Shorty. Wait since when did she became mine?!

She’s now inside. Did she saw me? She doesn’t even know me, I think that’s why she didn’t stopped or even looked.  Or maybe she’s still mad? Yeah I think she still is, I think she still won’t accept my apology. I looked at her one last time and walked away to meet Baekhyun. And I still don’t remember her name.

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

Days passed and it’s already Friday; the day where I’ll go to the party with Sehun. I wore black ripped skinny jeans with a green cropped top. I matched it with black wedged heels; if I need to party hard I need stable shoes but with style of course.  I’m the type of girl that’s not into fashion that much even if I’ll look really good in any of it. If I were to choose, I rather choose comfort than fashion. But for tonight, a little change won’t hurt that bad right? I looked at myself one last time on my mirror and walk my way out of my apartment to meet Sehun on El Dorado.

 

After the long walk(glad I wore wedge shoes, my feet doesn’t hurt that bad from the walk) I’m almost at the door of the café.

 

“I’m already here at El Dorado. I’ll be waiting for you.” I informed Sehunnie about my whereabouts just in case he’s on his way here to meet and pick me up as well for the party. I slid my phone back to my pocket and entered the café. The guy who open the door and got out looked familiar to her but she’s already inside the café and doesn’t want to turn back just to look at the guy. I don’t know much people anyways, she said to herself and shrug the thought off and gave a smile to the barista on the counter.

 

“Good afternoon Ms. Beautiful what can I get for you?” the barista gave a charming smile. No wonder many girl students came here. Just his smile can make any girl’s day brighter; but of course not for me.

I rolled my eyes on him after giving a small smile. “you should not flirt with your costumers Suho oppa, I’m also like your sister. The usual of course.”

 

He chuckled lightly “You just look different today that’s all. Besides, it’s been a long time I worked here at the counters. It’s boring being stuck all the time in meetings and in my office.”

 

I gave him the payment for my order. “That’s good then, I think because of you El Dorado is packed. Keep it up!” I gave him a wink and walked on my table. Kyungsoo was making my order near the counter he gave me a small nod. He looks tired; that poor squishy guy, I want to tack him to bed.

 

Kai broke my thoughts as he put my order on the table “ the usual for… Ms. Beautiful”

 

Not him too. “No flirting with the costumers Kai” but I still smiled, this kid is playful at times.

 

“Didn’t know Suho hyung could flirt like that. It’s so awkward when me and Kyungsoo hyung heard it. It gives as shivers” he sat beside me.

 

I laughed a little about what he said “it’s not that bad. But I felt awkward as well he’s like an elder brother to me anyways. Shouldn’t you help him there? I think there are still a lot of thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter