Eavesdrop

Pistanthrophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah! Did you follow me here?!” What?! Who is this guy? I stared at him for a minute, waait..  ohh! he’s the tall and mean guy that I met last time in the convenient store!!! The one who called me shorty! I rolled my eyes upon my realization and walked passed him.


 

What is he even doing here? Did he follow me here?! Whatever. I’m here because of Sehun, I came here because of the party. I don't even know him so why would I even bother to talk to him?!

 

I then proceed to go inside the men’s bathroom to look for my recharge. Yes! I am going inside the men’s bathroom. You see, I know every part of Exodus like a pro and I’m friends with its crew too. Exodus is a best place for a big party! The whole left side is for the bar section. Front and right side is reserved for the mini stage and turn tables. The rest, it's a big place for the dance floor. It also has an elevated floor where the chairs and tables are. 


 

Anyway, going back to the bathroom... This bistro has two sets of bathroom; a boy and girl bathroom for the staff members which is behind the mini stage and another set is for the costumers which is located on the elevated floor. Kris and Lay oppa must be really rich to have 2 sets of bathroom for their bistro! 

 

Sehun, Dong Bae and me used to prank the guys in this bathroom too before. This is the first time I came back again here and alone. Tao and Sehun said Luhan is here, is he really even he-

 

I smirked. “Hannie~”

 

Luhan just camed out of the cubicle a little startled but also return a smirked. “Miss me already? Did Xiumin not make you happy?

 

“Not satisfied! I like yours!!” I nodded

 

He laughed on what I said. “You want mine that badly hm?”

 

I pouted, he kept on teasing me “Yours is more strong and tasty that Xiumin oppa! Hurry up and make me hannie!!”

 

“okay, okay.. anything for you.” Let’s get out of here, I’ll give you what you want.” He ruffled my hair and we began to walk out the bathroom. Waait. This bamboo stick! He's still here? What does he want?!

 

“Ohh Chanyeol! You still here?” oh, Luhan oppa knows this guy?! 

 

He seems surprised, “I… ahhh. Lost my guitar pick somewhere, yeah, I think I dropped it inside..” So he’s a musician here? He’s one of the crew of Exodus?  Maybe he’s a new member.

 

“Oh okay, we’ll head out. Hope you find your guitar pick. See ya Chanyeol ” Luhan and I walked away. 

 

"Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter