Questions & Seriousness

Take a chance on me

It was late in the evening when Luhan have finally arrived in their shared dorm.

 

His three dorm mates were sitting on the couch together watching television as usual, when Xiumin finally noticed him, he greeted him “You came home kinda late, dinner is on the dining table, help yourself up”

 

Luhan didn’t utter a single word and went straight to his room, not even giving a glimpse to his dorm mates. He wasn’t really paying attention, his mind is filled with rooftop, confession, and a certain silver haired celebrity.

 

The three just stared at Luhan when he stride straight to his room.

 

“what’s wrong with him” asked Chanyeol to Baekhyun, the latter chose to ignore him and went to the dining area to drink some water.

 

The action gave the taller a confused face, when Baekhyun was gone, he directed his attention to xiumin and asked “hey, what’s wrong with Baek?”

 

Xiumin slumped his shoulders, raised both of his hands dismissively, paid his attention to the television again and said “I dunno, maybe he’s heartbroken or something because you have a new girl”

 

Baekhyun who was at the door frame of the living room, drinking water choked on his breath when he heard those words, blushing. “What the hell Xiumin? Don’t say stupid words”

 

Chanyeol hurriedly stood up and went to his bestfriend’s side, “Are you okay, Baek?”, he rubbed baekhyun’s back and the latter was touched by the younger’s action “And is it true you are heartbroken because of Hyeri?”

 

I..No.. It’s not…” Baekhyun stuttered. Face deep red.

 

“It’s okay Baek, you know you’re my favorite hyung right” Chanyeol hugged him, “you’re like a big brother to me, so no one could compete to you”

 

Xiumin can only laugh so hard

 

“Shut up, Minseok” Baekhyun cursed, thinking of a hundred great ways to murder Kim Minseok.

 

Until they heard their doorbell rang.

 

“Who could that be?” Minseok asked, then stood up towards the door “I’ll go get it”

 

“Who is it—“ He stood up frozen, staring at the guy standing in front of him “Oh Sehun?”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran towards the door when they heard that “What? The famous model, Oh Sehun?”

 

Their mouths hanged low when they stared that yes, the famous model Oh Sehun was standing in front of them.

 

“Wh…What can be the reason for your visit, Mr. Oh?” Xiumin started once he regained his composure. He still can’t believe that a famous personality is right in front of him.

 

“You can call me Sehun, no need for formalities” the silver haired boy replied. “Is Luhan there?”

 

“Luhan?”Baekhyun asked, exasperatedly.

 

Sehun nods “Yes Luhan”

 

Baekhyun nods slowly as if understanding what has been said and motioned Chanyeol to get Luhan.

 

 

---

 

Luhan was staring straight at his ceiling thinking, reminiscing what happened at the rooftop this afternoon.

 

He still can’t believe it, what Oh Sehun confessed to him of his feelings.

 

What did he like about me?

 

He wasn’t handsome, He’s not athletic, He’s not smart, He’s not talented, He’s a crybaby. Luhan thought about countless of his bad traits that made him wonder more what did the famous matinee idol saw in him.

 

Maybe he really is just making a prank on me? He thought.

 

“Aish” He smacked his face with his hands “Stop thinking about it Luhan and go to sleep, today is such a tiring day”

 

Then he heard a knock on his door, “Luhan hyung”, It was Chanyeol. “You have a visitor”

 

“Who is it?” Luhan yelled, so that Chanyeol could hear it throughout the door “Tell them I’m already asleep, I’m tired”

 

“It’s Oh Sehun”

 

“Oh Sehun?”Luhan could only choked on the name, he stood up and opened the door to talk to the taller. “What is he doing here”

 

“I just want to talk to you”

 

Luhan was shocked when he opened the door he was expecting to see Chanyeol on his bedroom door,but was surprised with a silver haired model, blank expression emitting on his face.

 

“W..What are you doing here?” Luhan stuttered, blushing.

 

“Didn’t I just said that I just want to talk to you?” Sehun replied with a sarcastic tone in his voice, earning a scowl from the older.

 

“If it’s about what happened this afternoon, can you please atleast let me re…” he started but stopped midway when he noticed that his three dorm mates were listening to their conversation. Smirks evident on their faces saying things like “you have a lot of things to fess up to us”, “You’re being sneaky huh”

 

Luhan scowled again, he held Sehun’s arms, pulled him towards his room and closed it after telling the other three to “Beat it you guys, leave us alone”

 

After he close the room, he wiped his forehead with his left hand and said “Those guys really know how to not leave my personal matters alone”

 

 

After that, he looked at the silver haired guy in front of him, confused as to why he was smirking(That smirk is getting on his nerves), he realized the reason once he stared at to where Sehun was looking at.

 

He was still holding Sehun’s arm with his right hand, he immediately let it go once he realized it. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to”

 

Sehun looked at him again, amusement manifested in his face “It’s okay, but I didn’t know you’re that fast, Luhan, we’re not even dating yet”

 

That earned Luhan a blush on his cheeks, but chose to disregard it, he doesn’t want any argument, he was tired. “shut up, Just tell me why are you here, what do you want to talk about? Just as I’ve said earlier, If it’s about what happened this afternoon then please just –“

 

“Yeah it’s about this afternoon” the taller interrupted him “But I’m not here to confuse you more about it, I know that it took so much on you what I said earlier”

 

Luhan was about to be touched of how understanding and nice Sehun could be when he heard “knowing how slow you are”

 

Luhan was irritated.

 

“I came here Luhan to tell you that I am serious about it” Sehun stared at him, not blinking. Intense glaze staring at his eyes. Seriousness emitting. Luhan felt like he’d melt. “And I want to show it to you, to prove it to you, that’s all”

 

“B..But” Luhan wanted to protest. But Sehun’s finger on his lips stopped him lovingly.

 

“Let me, Luhan”

 

All that have left Luhan blushed for the umpteenth time because of Oh Sehun that day.

 

 

---

 

The sleep Luhan wanted to receive since he arrived home looks like wasn’t going to be achieved because ever since Oh Sehun left their dorm, his three idiot dorm mate busted in his room and was asking what was that all about.

 

Baekhyun said he wasn’t going to let Luhan escaped his room without telling them what is going on between the certain idol, and him.

 

Luhan knew when it’s Baekhyun, it’s serious. He can’t get away with the smaller so he chose to tell them what happened since the beginning, when Oh Sehun confess to him up until what Sehun said in his room earlier.

 

“Gyaaaaaaa! Seriously? Oh Sehun is inlove with yoou???” The petite little Baekhyun fangirled.

 

“How did that happened? What did he saw in you?” Minseok asked for the umpteenth time, Luhan asks the same question ever since this afternoon.

 

“I really don’t want to talk about this anymore guys, this is just giving me a headache, Can I go to sleep now?” Luhan asked.

 

“Sure Mrs. Oh” Baekhyun joked. Luhan glared at him.

 

“Sleep well, Luhan hyung” Chanyeol said.

 

“Rest properly Luhan, Don’t overthink much” Xiumin reminded him before closing Luhan’s door.

 

When Luhan was about to walk towards his bed, he notice the picture above his cabinet, a picture of him and Yixing.

 

“What shall I do Yixing?” he asked dejectedly.