WHAT?

Take a chance on me

Luhan was staring at the silver-haired model in front of him.

 

He, being ‘shock’ is an understatement. What the words flew from Sehun’s mouth a moment ago, was just too much for his slow mind to bear.

 

So many confusions going on in his head. Did the guy really meant what he said? That he likes me?

 

 

Or maybe he wanted to get back at me for this morning, and tease me.

 

Right. Right. It’s the latter. Luhan thought. Sehun was just making fun of him and didn’t mean anything that he said.

 

He took a step towards the Silver-haired guy in front of him, and even though the latter was taller than him, he tried patting his head like an older brother would do to his dongsaeng. He smiled.

 

“You know what, I nearly fell for your joke, but if it’s about revenge because of me bumping on you this morning. Just let it go please and don’t tell jokes you don’t mean. Okay?” he laughed softly. “It’s not a nice joke.”

 

Luhan didn’t expect what happened next, Sehun took hold of the arm that he used to pat the taller’s head. His grip was too tight for the elder to handle.

 

“Wait. That hur-“ He stopped midway in his sentence when he looked at the taller’s eyes, it was implicating seriousness and mystery for Luhan’s liking. He was kinda scared of those eyes, yet it keeps on drawing him like magic.

 

“I’m not joking, Luhan” Sehun stared at Luhan’s orbs and the latter can’t help but feel the heat emitting in his face. His heart beating fast, knees going weak by the closeness Sehun was getting to him “I like you and I want to date you.”

 

Luhan can feel the taller’s breath touching his skin because of their close proximity. His heart keeps on beating fast. Is Sehun going to kiss him?

 

The thought made his eyes grew wide. No. He shouldn’t let this thing happened. He have no idea who Sehun is other than the fact that he’s a celebrity known in the country. Other than that, he has no idea who he is. He’s just a mere stranger, professing his love for a nobody like Luhan, and Luhan still has feelings for his ex boyfriend. He still loves Yixing.

 

What will Yixing thinks about him getting in a commotion with Oh Sehun? He would think that Luhan is a desperate looking for a guy to love him.

 

“No” He said immediately without thinking. Shocking both him and Sehun. Then after a few seconds, he regained his composure and tried to move away from the model.

 

“I’m so sorry. I can’t accept your confession. If you really are s..s..serious about i..it.” He stuttered. He tried to hide his blushing face (because of what was about to happened a few seconds ago, Sehun might have kissed him).

 

The blue skies around them are so beautiful Luhan can’t help but to admire it, and the sweetness of the windy breeze he can feel hugging his whole system somehow calmed his thoughts.

 

He stared directly at Sehun again. ”I’m.. I’m honoured that you felt that way for me, But I can’t go out on a date with you. You see, I just got from a serious break up” he admitted “and I’m still heartbroken about it therefore I’m really sorry.”

 

The silver haired looked at him for a moment, then took a sudden stride towards Luhan again. Luhan stared at him and he stared back.

 

Sehun smiled to the guy in front of him. “I’m sorry too. But I’m not gonna give up on you Luhan.”

 

Luhan blushed. Before he could retort to the taller’s words, the school bell suddenly rang signalling the end of lunch break.

 

Sehun was at the door when he said, his back facing Luhan, “You should also go back to your classroom, Luhan-hyung.”

 

 

And Luhan was there, staring at the door Sehun was standing at, a couple of seconds ago. His heart beating fast.

 

 

How many times did Sehun made his heart beat that way already? He doesn’t know.

 

---

 

[Earlier during Lunch Break]

 

“Do you know why Luhan excused himself?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I have an idea” Xiumin replied, and his hand pointing a little at two person clinging with each other in the cafeteria so that he wouldn’t look too obvious. Yixing and Suho.

 

Baekhyun nodded but a little disgusted that those two had the audacity to be like that in the public place where Luhan can see them. He respected that they love each other but atleast they should mind that there are still people that are still hurting because of their relationship and Baekhyun knows they are aware of Luhan’s feelings.

 

“I feel so bad for Luhan”

 

“Me too, Baekhyun”

 

The two continued talking, and Chanyeol kept quiet listening to them and still munching his snacks when suddenly a faint footsteps walked towards them and stood infront of him.

 

The three boys were shocked to see a petite girl, height a little closer to Baekhyun’s (much to Baekhyun’s dismay) is standing in front of Park Chanyeol, her face evidently red, and handling a box to the guy.

 

It’s obviously a box with cake in it. Baekhyun thought. He didn’t realize that he was gripping on a spoon as he watched the scene in front of him. Xiumin noticed it and tried his hard not to laugh. This seems so interesting.

 

“I made this today at Home Economics class Oppa” the girl shyly said, fidgeting her fingers while holding the box, handing it towards Chanyeol. The latter beamed her a smile which makes the girl’s redder than before when their hands touched for a moment, and Baekhyun’s jaw dropped.
 

“Thank you.” Chanyeol happily chirped.

 

When the girl left, a smile obviously crept in her red face. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who’s adoring the cake inside the box. It was a chocolate cake, by which is the taller’s favourite flavour. ‘Wow, this looks so delicious. Can’t wait to taste it.’ He says.

“Seriously Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked the man beside him, irritation evident in his voice. The taller looked at him with a confused expression.

 

 “Why? What's wrong?”

 

"Who is that? Who is she?"


"Who?" Chanyeol asked confused "The girl who gave me this?" Pointing at the box of cake he just received. Baekhyun nods.

 

"Aah. Hyeri? She's my seatmate in Calculus, whenever I find the lessons hard, she's always teaching me" Chanyeol chirped happily. He didn't realize that Baekhyun's hold in his spoon is getting tigher. "And the other day, she told me that she likes me."

 

Baekhyun snapped, jealousy obviously painted in his face. WHAT?

 

Xiumin giggled softly at the sight. ‘such a cute couple this is. Baekhyun is obviously professing to Chanyeol’s face his affection yet Chanyeol is so oblivious to it.’

 

I wonder what will happened to the both of them.