Encounter

Take a chance on me

There are reporters, newscaster and writers everywhere. Flashes from cameras are visible no matter where you look. Questions, Pictures, Videos, everything was recorded. One mistake can be delivered to the whole world in just one second.

 

 The scene is filled with different names and different icons flashing their smiles at every camera they can see.

 

“Look! Look!” Chanyeol beamed, pointing at the television in front of them. “Dara Noona is so pretty~” he said with glee in his eyes and if Baekhyun and Xiumin could imagine, he has floating hearts surrounding his face while looking at the idol in the television.

 

The three of them, Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Minseok (also known as Xiumin) are watching a live television program covering the Top Known Icon Awards in South Korea. There are so many known icon in the said event for it is one of the biggest showbiz event that happens in the country. It is where most influential, most known celebrity, most that made names in the industry would be acknowledged and received different awards in the said event.

 

“hey Look, it’s Oh Sehun” Baekhyun softly elbowed the two and pointed in the television. Looking at the guy who have just got down from a car and walked in the red carpet.

 

“He really knows how to make the crowd go in silence once his presence is noticed”

 

“I really can’t believe his younger than me” Chanyeol who were paying attention to Dara a moment ago, focused his attention to the young celebrity in the television.

 

They were talking about Oh Sehun. 19 years old. Advertising Model, Matinee Idol, Dancer. Counted as one of the most influential celebrity in the country and one of the youngest celebrity to achieve many awards. He is most known for having a perfect features in many different magazines, not only in the country but also in the world. A much known Handsome Model.

 

Women and Men, regardless of age, either old or young, swoons over the young model. He’s that kind of a person who has a huge impact on people.

 

He’s that kind of a person you would hear people talking about anytime of the day, anywhere of the country.

 

The trio who’s watching the show was so busy looking at the television that they were surprised when the door was opened and a loud cry was heard through the thick walls of the whole dormitory.

 

Then there was their dorm mate, Lu Han, with his nose drooling with snot, his face messed with tears and sweat and his hairstrands striking different directions. He was crying. He was crying out loud.

 

“What’s wrong Luhan-Hyung?” it was Chanyeol who broke the silence and asked the crying man. “What happened?”

 

“Y….Y…Yi” Luhan stuttered “Y…Yi”

 

“Yi?” the three asked in unison.

 

Luhan cried again bend his knees in the floor and hide his face, without the three being able to comprehend what he said.

 

Xiumin, the oldest of the four reached out to him, “Luhan, why are you crying? What happened?”

 

Luhan looked at the older and stared at him for a moment until tears started to form again in his beautiful eyes. “Yixing broke up with me.”

 

“what? Yixing broke up with you?” the thres asked in unison again and Luhan confirmed with nodding.

 

Xiumin sighed and tapped his dongsaengs head “It can’t be helped Luhan, stop crying”

 

“yeah, he’s not worthy of your tears” baekhyun added “he’s an for making you cry”

 

“he’s now with Suho” Luhan followed up then tears formed with his eyes again and cried his heart out.

 

He didn’t know that he can produce so much tears because it keeps on falling and falling.

 

Ouch.

 

---

 

“Did you hear the news?”

 

“Yeah I heard it but is it really true?”

 

“I can’t even believe it when I heard the news last night”

 

“is it true? Omg. I can’t wait”

 

Murmurs and whispers echoed within each and every sides of the campus. Apparently there’s a big talk currently going on and people who have idea or who doesn’t, are all talking about it.

 

“Seriously? Oh Sehun? As in the hot Oh Sehun of town is going to transfer to SM High?” Baekhyun said while walking towards their designated classrooms. “OMG, as in OMG”

 

His hands fanning at the side of his head as if he’s hyperventilating.

 

Chanyeol could only grin at the smaller guy “You’re so cute Baekhyun” and Baekhyun could only blush and sneer. “Shut up”

 

‘only Chanyeol can shut the Diva up’ Xiumin thought and sighed. He then looked at the person strolling at the back of them, Luhan, his head hanging low, and lifelessly walking like a zombie.

 

The atmosphere around him is obviously dull and unapproachable as if it’s filled with depression and sadness.

 

“Luhan” the older called out to his dongsang and placed his hand above his shoulder blade. “Cheer up already, it’s been like a week.” Xiumin tried to sneak at the face of his friend since he’s hanging it low and hiding his beautiful face. “Luhan”

 

“………”

 

“What?” Xiumin asked “I didn’t hear what you said, speak louder”

 

“……….”

 

“Luhan”

 

“I said why can’t I just die” Luhan yelled a little louder and ran towards the end of the hall without minding his friends’ calling out to him, they said ‘luhan’, ‘wait’, ‘where are you going’, stuffs like those and when he made a turn at the end he bumped into a taller and stronger figure making him fall backwards due to the impact.

 

“oww” he said, holding his head that had bumped to the figure earlier.

 

His friends immediately went towards his aid, “are you okay Lu….” Xiumin tried to say to him but wasn’t able to finish his sentence and silence just filled the hall.

 

“What are you all looking at?” Luhan asked when he saw his friends silent and was staring at his other side so he tried to look at the reason for his friends’ sudden silence, it’s as if they saw a ghost.

 

Luhan felt a sudden invisible lump in his throat.


There in front of him, standing, is the reason for the talk in the campus. Oh Sehun.