Elated

Hands Off My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:
Take time to read this chapter with the flow of the song to get the right feels ^^;;
 

PLAY: 



We were at YG’s rooftop, at the middle part of the garden. Variety of flowers were surrounding us, although I can’t see that much because it was dark. I could hear the loud honks of the cars, howls of the dogs, and the whistles of the wind. It was past 6PM already. I was supposed to eat dinner with the gang but that could wait for later. I have things to settle with him. Now that I think about it, don’t they open the lights here?



I looked at his back longingly and waited for him to turn around.
 


When I look into your eyes
It’s like watching the night sky
or a beautiful sunrise
there’s so much they hold


When he turned around, he surprised me when he hugged me with his strong arms. I could feel his warmth. The moment he hugged me, I immediately thought that he missed me as much as I missed him. I slowly hugged him back and placed my head on top of his shoulder. He hugged me closer and I could feel his hot breath and…tears?

“Hanbin?”

“Mhm.”



I won’t give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I’m giving you all my love
I’m still looking up



“Have you forgotten?” He whispered into my ear. I stiffened at our close proximity but later on relaxed. I furrowed my eyebrows. I slightly turned my head to him.

“What do you mean?”

I don’t know why but the moment I said those words, I felt guilty. His arms tightened at my waist and I could feel more tears dripping down. Hanbin doesn’t cry. Never. Throughout the years we've been together, he never did. Unless it was about the survival show or his family. But then why was he crying now?








“April 15.”

That’s all what I needed to know what I have forgotten. How could I forget?! I'm so stupid. Today was our second anniversary for goodness sake! I was so guilty and frustrated at myself that my eyes started to blur. I looked up at the sky and blinked the tears away.

“I’m sorry Hanbin I just—“

“Shh.”


He let go of me but we were still close. I could still feel his breath, up close with mine. I looked at his him once again. My eyes started to blur once again when I saw his face. He was hurt. He looked vulnerable. And I was the cause of it. But then, I probably looked the same. I was hurt​ too.




No, I won’t give up.



Our noses were touching, and he was staring at my eyes deeply.  I could see his tears glistening from the moon light.

“I don’t wanna be someone who walks away so easily,” He whispered, “I’m here to stay and make the difference that I can make.”


Wait a minute. Was he singing? I realized that there was a music all along but I didn’t notice. I was so into Hanbin and I that I forgot our surroundings. The lights started to flicker one by one. I looked away from him and gasped. Candles lit up the pathway towards a table for two. A beautiful white tulip was at the vase on the table with two plates and utensils. There were also two wine glasses.

I looked at Hanbin was once again and that’s when I couldn’t control my tears. His teary eyes were staring back at mine, tell me that this was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter