001

HEARTLESS
Please log in to read the full chapter

Summer vacation almost ends. Baekhyun utilized his towel on his waist and walked out from his bathroom. He messed up his wet hair and opened his closet to take a random t-shirt before finally used it. He wore his black jeans and decided to wear all-in-black outfit.

Now, he must visit his father’s room. That old guy was sick and with half-hearted, he must took care of him.

Baekhyun opened his father’s room just to found if he was busy with his papers on his bed. Baekhyun sighed and approached him.

“ What again?” Baekhyun asked and he could sense if his father glared at him.

“ You’re on your holiday, why can’t you help me?” Her father said and gave him a paper. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and lazily took it.

“ You should really stop this job” Baekhyun said with a mocking tone.

“ And peoples should really stop indebted at you because they should know if your age isn’t any longer” Baekhyun added and his father just chuckled.

“ I’m sure those words not from your heart” Mr. Byun said.

“ You’re right because I’m heartless” He replied and make a move to walked out from his father’s room.

“ I put the address on it, gave them the debt soon” Mr. Byun said and massage his head. He had thought many things earlier.

“ When you at least consider me as your father?”

**

“ A spoon of sugar again… Uh.. the chocolate powder!!” Sujeong searched the chocolate powder on the rack and smiled, not until she heard somebody is knocking the door. She sighed and shut off the stove.

“ Give me a sec!” She put off her apron and ran into the door. She twirled the doorknob and frowned when she found someone that really ring a bell.

“ Uhm? Sorry?” Sujeong awkwardly asked as she realized if that famous Byun Baekhyun in front of her house. She could see Baekhyun’s face from this close, really eye-candy. He looked at her blankly, Sujeong thought he was as shock as her, but it impossible if Byun Baekhyun ever saw her at school.

“ Uhm..” He coughed and gave her a demand. Sujeong looked at him in shock.

“ What is this?” Sujeong asked in confuse and she could sense if Baekhyun gazed at her right now.

“ It’s your parent’s ing debt” Baekyun replied coldly and Sujeong’s heart stop beating for a while.

“ But I’m sure my Dad never loan money to anyone” She said and looked at the demand he gave her earlier. So much numeral until she couldn’t dare to say how much it is.

“ Ease away your sureness because prove would kick it hardly” He said and Sujeong looked at him in disbelief. So, it’s true about the rumor that told if Baekhyun is heartless? He really not care about people’s feeling after heard his rude words.

“ You’re so rude!” Sujeong shouted at him. He just rolled his eyes, looks like he even did not care if she wanted to kick his face right now.

“ I’m not rude, just telling the fact” He replied easily and Sujeong cannot help but clenched her own palm angrily.

“ I beg—“

“ Who you?” Suddenly she felt somebody pull her shoulder to stepping back. She looked at the person, shocked when she saw her brother, Park Chanyeol. He mouthed her to giving this matter for him.

“ Who you?” Her brother asked at Baekhyun again and Sujeong gulped her own saliva. No, they shouldn’t fight because of it, at least not in front her.

Sujeong decided to walk inside her room and locked it. She looked at the demand and can’

Please log in to read the full chapter