002

HEARTLESS
Please log in to read the full chapter

“ Let me in!” An old guy in his half century age shouted in front of the gate. He gazed at the guard and tried to penetrate in.

“ No, sir. You can’t” The guard said and tried to push away him but that old guy was stronger than him.

“ Let me! He know me so well” The old guy said and the guard finally gave up.

“ Let me bring you in”

**

There’s two persons on the living room. The big living room with much flower in every sides.

“  Chaewol…You said you’ll not ask for payments but what? Your son come to my house and gave us the demands” The old guy asked angrily. He glared at Mr. Byun who looks so pale.

“ I’m sorry Jungsoo. Im... forgot about it” Mr. Byun replied and massage his temples, he didn’t know why he felt his head about to explode soon.

Mr. Park sighed, he gazed at Mr. Byun “ I’m sorry, I’m forget about your illness” He spoke and Mr. Byun nodded.

“ You know? My son. He’s very heartless even though I’m almost die now. I am curious how his reaction when see me death someday” Mr. Byun said and took the album photos on the table. He gave it to Mr. Park and Mr. Park frowned his forehead.

Mr. Park opened the photos one by one, and his eyes darted on the woman with wavy hair who carried a little boy while smile at the camera. He sighed and closed it slowly.

“  It just hurt my eyes when I see her” Mr. Park commented and looking around this house.

“ You still grudge at us…”

“ Byun Chaewol…” Mr. Park said, he looked right at Mr. Byun’s eyes and smiled weakly.

“… Let’s make a deal…” He finally muttered his thought. Mr. Byun chuckled and nodded his head.

“ Of course… just regard this as my last sorry” Mr. Byun replied.

Mr. Park took a deep breath before finally spoke “ Let’s see… But please write down our deal on the paper before you forget it” He said and Mr. Byun nodded.

“ Between you and me….”

**

“ Let’s congrats to our Baekhyun fow won this bet again!!” Jongdae said while clapped his hands.

“ Wow Baek-hyung! Wow!” The maknae named Sehun said while smiled widely. Baekhyun smirked heard his friends felt amazing about him.

He’s won the bet again, for the nth time. Meanwhile,  a Chinese guy with gold hair still focused on his phone.

“ Yoohoo! Luhan Hyung with Mirae Noona finally dating! I thought it’ll be Seohyun Noona” Sehun said, Luhan smiled and looked at the maknae.

“ Thank you, bubble tea waiting you soon. You want Tar

Please log in to read the full chapter