Chapter 1

My Idols' Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo Kwon lived an ordinary life with her beautiful mother and handsome father. Her parents' sometimes work until late night but never in her life did she ask them to come home early. She understands their work as a professional people. Whenever she felt alone, her grandparents will drive to their home to play with her. She studies inside the house to prevent any tragedy, but her parents didn't want her to rebel about not experiencing the outside world, so now and then the whole family have their own vacation trough traveling from one country to another. Honestly, Leo looks up to her parents. They always have time for her and they never want her to feel unloved.

 

Leo loves watching the MAMA live on the big screen on their living room. She didn't want to leave her eyes on the technology while her favorite pair sang their own composed song. After they sang their finale, the duo strike a pose that made the crowd wild. Leo shrieks while clapping her hands and shouting their names.

 

"Having fun my dear?" Granny Kwon peeks her head from the kitchen and smiled at her granddaughter.

 

"Their performance was epic! If you saw it granny, you'll be amazed too!" Leo jumped on her sit and run towards her granny, hugging her waist. The old lady beamed as she listens to the youngster in front of her. Leo can't stop talking to her granny about her favorite idols'. How she wish she'll be able to attend their concerts and watch them interact with their fans.

 

The opening of the door made the two in the kitchen stop at whatever they were doing. A voice echoed around the living room, making the people inside notice his/her presence.

 

"Good afternoon! The majestic Lee is in the house!!"

 

"Aunt Hayi!" Leo ran towards the person at the door with open arms. Hayi hugged back and ruffled her niece's hair. The latter giggled and grabbed her Aunt's wrist to stop her from ruining her fixed hair. Hayi is one of her favorite person in her family. Don't get her wrong, she loves every person but there are days that she felt lonely, Hayi was there to let her understand what her parents are doing and made sure that Leo will be having so much fun.

 

"Hayi dear, can you lend me a hand here in the kitchen? Leo's father said we'll be having a lot of guests." Hayi puts her bag down on the sofa before going to the kitchen to help the owner of the voice, who she knows so well.

 

"Ah yes! My sister told me to help you in preparing." With that, Hayi folds her sleeves and washed her hands to cut the vegetables that is placed on the kitchen counter.

 

Leo followed them and looked at the two adults. "How can I help?" Leo asked making her Granny and Aunt look at her. "You can prepare the table on the garden and the grill too." Leo nodded and proceeds to their back garden. Their garden was big as the stages that her idols' performs. She unfolded the portable table, even if it was quite hard for a seven year old kid, and placed numerous chairs for the guests to sit. She grabs a hold of the grill that they'll be using and placed not too far too their table. She also brought out a smaller table near the grill for the meats and vegetables to be placed and cook. She glances at her work and nodded when she saw everything right in place. She have this kind of attitude where she'll freak out whenever her work is not perfect or the whole place is a mess. Mostly her father's working table is the messiest of all, she'll wake up earlier than her parents just to organize their working table. She asked herself why she was like that then her dad explained that her mom is a clean freak herself. Well, of course he said those without her mom listening or she'll nag about not being a clean freak.

 

The front door opened and voices scattered around the living room. The voices that she really wanted to hear, even though she already heard it on the big screen, searched for a certain name that she is used to be called.

 

"Leo baby, where are you?" A lovely voice that she likes especially when singing her a lullaby, called from the living room. Leo ran with a huge eye smile plastered on her face and once she saw a figure with a blode hair and an extra ordinary (in a good way.) fashion, she hugged her tighly as if her life depends on .

 

"Yes Mom?" The beautiful creature hugged the latter and kissed the crown on her head and down to her forehead, making her smile wider.

 

"Oh I miss my baby girl." The blonde woman continued to hug Leo while rocking her left to right.

 

"I miss you too Mommy!" Leo giggled when another pair of familiar arms crossed her body, hugging the person she is hugging, squeezing her in the middle.

 

"Dad!" The couple lets out a laugh before separating their body from their daughter. Her dad spun her around and kissed her forehead like her mom did.

 

"How was your day kid?" Leo s her arm on her father's shoulder while her father puts his arm on her's too. Her dad dragged her to their sofa and they sat down. Her mother and her friends made their way to the kitchen to help Granny Kwon and Hayi.

 

Leo and her dad talked about every single thing that Leo did from morning till this very moment. Especially the time when she watched her idols perform on the big stage a while ago. Their house wasn't that far from her parents working place. Leo can go there anytime she wants but she's kind of afraid of going out that gate. Her dad looked at her worriedly and asked a question that made Leo freeze on her seat.

 

"Are you still afraid of going through the gate?" Her dad looked at her with care. As far as he knows, It was their fault that Leo acted that way. Their job made those people trigger in whatever they have done to his child. Since then, they didn't pushed her in going outside or even going to school like any normal kid. Leo decided to be home schooled because of the tragedy that made the whole family panicked and worried. Leo doesn't want that to happen again, she doesn't want her whole family to feel the same thing again so she decided to stay in the house for safety purpose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter