sequel

Am I a burden ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days went by and Chanyeol got better, he started joking around again and everyone was happy especially Kyungsoo he was more than happy that his giant bapo was smiling again.

One day Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo if he would help him with the composing , because he always liked if someone was there to hear what he composed, it took them three hours to finish the song it was really beautiful Kyungsoo thought the music was like a candy to his ears , "wow Chanyeol the song turned out to be amazing " Kyungsoo said while smiling ,"Ouh really thanks" Chanyeol said he was really happy that Kyungsoo liked it ,Chanyeol looked at his watch and said "it is already 9 pm how about we go grab some  dinner" he doesn't know he just want to spend more time with Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo grinned and said "Yeah sure I am hungry anyway ".

They got ready and then got out ,they decided to go to the restaurant walking (they just want to spend as much time as possible with each other) ,the walk wasn't silence they were just talking about the days and their schedules and things like this, they arrived to the restaurant and ordered the food they sat in silence , Kyungsoo was dying he wants to talk or more like to tell Chanyeol how he felt for him, after what happened to Chanyeol he realized that he can't stand a day without Chanyeol , he realized that he loves the man more than a friend and he's be dying to tell him he just want to be able to hug him to kiss him whenever he'd want , but he never found the time or the courage to tell him, as for Chanyeol since a long time he realized that he likes Kyungsoo but he just pushed the matter to the back of his mind because he was afraid that he will ruin their friendship or worse the band , and this was the last thing he'd want.

So they just sat there in silence  waiting for the food both of them thinking the same thing that all he wants in this moment is to tell the other that he likes him, the food arrived to get them out of their trance and they started eating, Chanyeol was always a messy eater and Kyungsoo thought it was the cutest thing , while Chanyeol was eating some of the food landed on his cheek Kyungsoo looked at him and laughed the latter was embarrassed he knew he was a messy eater so he knew that there must be something on his face so he started reaching to his face but couldn't wipe it , so Kyungsoo reached his finger to his face and wiped it for him he let his finger linger a little bit at his "crush" face and then retreat his hand with red face but it anyway (he wanted to do it ;) ), Chanyeol's face become so red because of what Kyungsoo did , they continue eating in a kind of comfortable silence it was a little awkward , so they finished eating Kyungsoo was now determined that he wanted to tell Chanyeol how he felt.

On their way back to the dorm it was silence again it was suffocating both of them , so Kyungsoo decided it is now or never so he stopped walking and looked at Chanyeol's back for a moment ,Chanyeol realized that Kyungsoo stopped so he looked at him confused "is there anything wrong Soo" he said Kyungsoo walked until he was less than an inch away from the other and started " I know I may look weird after what I will say but I really need to say it " at this moment Chanyeol's heart started beating like crazy he didn't know why he was confused so Kyungsoo continue " since the day you started acting weird and distanced yourself I had that feeling that there's something missing that I am empty at first I didn't know why I thought it might be just because you aren't joking anymore but the day you hugged me when you were crying I felt like my heart shattered to million pieces I wanted to know why you were like this but you wouldn't let me it hurt even more to think that the one I like " Kyungsoo stopped for a moment and looked at Chanyeol's eyes and continued " or more like I loved doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter