The HAN Spark Theory [ 2 / ? ] ft. The Student Council Diaries

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Lu Han woke up to cramps in his neck, dried up drool down to his chin, out of breath (he forgot to loosen his necktie), and some rude person knocking rather loudly at his door. He fumbled for his phone, somewhere between his and a throw pillow, and checked the time. '04:32 AM'. UGH. He took a good three minutes and twenty-two seconds to get up, his legs shaky from the awkward position he slept in. 'God, I feel like a baby deer', he thought, as he scratched his head with the matching yawn to go with it.

He waddled his way to answer the door, the incessant knocking just adds to Lu Han's headache. Removing the bar lock, Lu Han flung open the door, only to be engulfed in an armful of his childhood friend slash neighbor. "Dafuq?" Lu Han mumbled through the taller boy's sweater. His throat was itchy, and his voice was coarse because he forgot to brush his teeth before falling asleep. Of course.

 

"Jongin, let go." Lu Han said flatly. It was way too early for his head to process anything. Actually, it was too early for everything. "Too early for life. Good night, world," Lu Han announced, as he pushed himself out of the embrace, and closed his eyes as he dropped onto the floor into a fetal position. "Lu Han hyung! Wake up! Oh no! Suho hyung, his eyes won't open!" he heard the younger yell. As much as he wanted to go back to sleep, he simply couldn't, what with the yelling and the padding of feet, and the pinches and slaps he was getting.

His mind wants to shut off, but some applications were still in use. Begrudgingly, he opened his eyes, and mind you, he was not surprised to see majority of his Council members' faces circled above his face. Jongin's face was the closest to his. Much to Lu Han' chagrin.

 

"I'm giving you five seconds each to tell me your reason as to why you're all up at such an ungodly hour, and ruining my REM cycle..!"

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

"So, yeah. What were you saying again, Jongin? I couldn't hear you the first time," Lu Han said, as he sipped on his mug of Americano. Kyungsoo had arrived late for the impromptu "Council meeting + Jongin - Yixing" with a tumbler of hot Americano, made by his amazing boyfriend, for Lu Han, and his so-called hangover. He sat beside the President, since he was "such an angel for bringing him coffee (though it was from Minseok) and he wasn't even in on the whole shebang of the ransacking of Lu Han's apartment and beauty sleep, and shall therefore be exempted from the harsh punishment".

Jongin and the rest of the Council, minus Kyungsoo and Yixing (aka Yifan, Junmyeon, Chanyeol, and Jongin), were kneeling in front of Lu Han and Kyungsoo, with their heads hung low. They were whispering to each other, which irked Lu Han some more. He stood from his seat and glared at the four before him. "Well? What have you got to say for yourselves?" Lu Han said, as he gulped down a mouthful of coffee.

 

"Um, well, w-we... Uh, Yifan, say something!" Junmyeon stuttered, as he nudged his boyfriend forward. "What do you want me to say? This is all Chanyeol's idea!" Yifan yelled, as he pointed at the elf-eared cutie beside him. "What?! Yeah, sure, it's my fault, but you all agreed too, y'know!" Chanyeol yelled back. 

 

"Look, enough with the yelling, okay? You're making my headache worse!" Lu Han groaned, as he dumped his now-empty mug into the sink. "Just... Just tell me why the are you guys in my apartment this early in the morning?" he roared. "Yifan! What the hell is this all about?" Lu Han said, as he returned to his seat. He was munching on some croissants, again, from Kyungsoo, bless this child, as he stared down s. 

Yifan answered in the most eloquent way possible (in his case): "Well, um, Chanyeol said, last night he didn't walk home with you, and when he was texting you if you had arrived home safely, you weren't replying. So he rung us and got us all to leave you a message, hoping you'd pick up at least once. But you didn't, so, yeah. Here we are now." Yifan shrugged as he sat crosslegged on the floor, 'Oh, to hell with Lu Han and his lame- punishments!' he thought. 

 

Lu Han scrunched his eyebrows, as he reached for his phone, of course, Kyungsoo handed it to him, such an angel, this boy is, maybe I should tell Minseok to give him a reward, or something. He unlocked it, and saw sixteen missed calls, and twenty-seven messages from Chanyeol, ten missed calls and messages each from Yifan and Junmyeon, eight missed calls and eight messages from Jongin, three missed calls and one messages from Kyungsoo, and one voice mail from Yixing.

"Huh... Welp, TLDR!" Lu Han said, as he locked it, and threw it beside him. "Idiot! You should read them!" Yifan said, as he got up from his position. Junmyeon tugged him back down, obliging begrudgingly. "We were so worried about you, hyung!" Jongin whined. He had this kicked-puppy eyes on, which made Lu Han rethink his actions. 

 

'Aishh this kid!' he thought.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

After a good one hour and thirty-five minutes of lecturing from Lu Han, the group had finally set foot to school. This was one of the other things that Lu Han hated about being in the Council. He hated that he had to go to school at least an hour earlier than the rest of the students to brief the other Council members and discuss . "Do we seriously have to do this again?" Lu Han whined. He was by then being dragged by Chanyeol, and pushed by Jongin from behind, since he kept digging his heels on the ground.

Kyungsoo had run back to his house to get his things, and also the fact that he wanted to walk with Minseok to school. "Hyung, it's just a few more steps! Stop it with your feet, already!" Jongin wailed from behind the elder. For a small, and thin guy, Lu Han was pretty heavy. "Just because you don't have to attend again, doesn't mean you can brag about it!" Chanyeol answered. 

"Yes, yes. That's it, Jongin. Attaboy. Just shove it in our faces that you get to enjoy an hour, while we, hyungs, discuss school matters. Whoopie!" Yifan said with a smug expression. "Yifan!" Junmyeon slapped his boyfriend's arm. 

 

Lu Han could only groan as he let Chanyeol and Jongin manhandle him as they reached the Council room, with Minseok and Kyungsoo already inside.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

The rest of Lu Han's day went by like a blur. Sure he was getting ready with entrance exams, and he didn't want his parents to go all-Mulan on him. Again. He sighed as he passed by the canteen, and with a swift motion, he turned, and saw the same kid he saw last night! The bubbletea boy! He then remembered that Yifan said he and the others would be having lunch in the garden, which was in the other Wing, so he immediately made his way across the field.

He pushed past the double doors of the East Wing, and immediately made a run for the garden, which was at the center of the builing. There, he saw at the innermost table, his fellow Council members. The others noticed him, so they called him forward. "What's wrong, hyung?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly. "W-Walk with me?" Lu Han panted.

 

"Um, walk?" Chanyeol repeated, a confused expression on his face. "Y-Yeah..!" Lu Han huffed. "Walk with me! Let's do an i-inspection!" Lu Han said, his vocie cracking by the end. "Uh-huh. It's been confirmed, then. Lu Han's gone mad," Yifan mumbled against his piece of kimbap. Yixing was sipping on some iced tea, as he just watched Lu Han. "Come on, you guys! We need to do an inspection at the canteen! Just so, y'know! Nothing bad's going on..?" Lu Han said. "Yep. Very convincing, Lu." Yifan replied. 

 

"Yiiiiiffffffffaaaaaaannnnn!" Lu Han whined. He crossed his arms, but fished for his phone from his pocket after. "I'm calling auntie, and asking for those baby pictures of yours!" Lu Han threatened. He had a baby face, and was a frightening as a potato. Yixing just snorted beside Junmyeon. "The ones with the egg?" he asked.

 

"Yup! The ones with the egg!" Lu Han answered, as he typed away on his phone. He didn't even notice Yifan creeping up behind him, not until the taller grabbed Lu Han's phone from his hands. "Gimme that!" he said. "No way, Lu!" Yifan hissed, as he raised the phone above his head. "Chanyeol, help me!" Lu Han screamed, as he struggled to reach for his phone. 

"Chanyeol, don't you even dare..!" Yifan threatened his best friend. "Let's just go," Junmyeon sighed, as he rubbed his temples. He had had enough of his fellow members, especially Lu Han, acting like kids.  He had by then cleaned up, along with Kyungsoo, and was ready to go. "Really?" Lu Han said, disregarding his phone which was still in Yifan's hands. 

 

"Let's just go before I lose my temper..." Junmyeon whispered to Kyungsoo as they made their way to the canteen.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

Lu Han and his Council members had just entered the canteen. "Well, what are we here for, again?" Yifan grumbled, as he took an elbow to the gut, thanks Junmyeon. The Council noticed that the moment they entered the canteen, it was as if time had stopped. Everyone looked up, but immediately looked back down when they saw that it was the Student Council.

"Yifan, I think you're scaring them!" Lu Han whispered into the taller's ear. As if on cue, loud laughter and yelling came from the table in one corner of the hall, as if they were outcasts. Lu Han noticed how the other students didn't even mind them, but rather locked their eyes on their tables, and avoiding eye contact with the Council. 

"Hey, what's with those people over there?" Lu Han said. "That's Jongin's group's table," Chanyeol, said, as he squinted through his glasses. "And also Minseok hyung's," Kyungsoo added softly. "Huh." Lu Han mumbled. "Well, let's go check in on them, then?" Lu Han said, as he led s towards the table. As lame as it may sound, but Lu Han preferred it that whenever the Council had to walk together, they all had to do this pyramid-like, arrowhead-ish formation:

 

Lu Han

            Yifan   Junmeyon      

   Chanyeol   Kyungsoo   Yixing

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

Upon closer inspection, Lu Han saw the eye-catching flurry of a rainbow colors of hair on one of the boys' heads. 'Oh !' Lu Han thought. 'There he is! Must act calm... Must act calm... Must act calm...' Lu Han thought as they walked up to the table. The moment the residents of the table noticed Lu Han and the rest of the Council, the table's noise was silenced completely. 

"Good afternoon, gentlemen!" Lu Han greeted with one of his professional smiles.This was the first time Lu Han was seeing 'bubbletea boy' at school, and practiaclly his first time seeing his face. 'Gosh damn! He looks mighty fine to me..!' he thought. Luckily, he had trained himself as a kid to keep a straight face when needed. Well, he needed one, and so he kept one.

"I see you guys have been enjoying their lunch, huh? Well, not to rain your parade, but could you guys keep it down to a minimum? You're not the only ones in the canteen, you know? We don't want to disturb the other students, now, do we?" Lu Han said, as he noticed the lack of replies he was getting from the table. From the corner of his eye, he could see Chanyeol nodding along to everything that he was saying.

"Anyway, enjoy the rest of your lunch! I hope to see you guys soon, but not in the same circumstances, again, alright?" Lu Han finished, as he led s out of the canteen and headed to their room. There, Lu Han had a mental breakdown.


The Student Council Diaries   ||   [ studentcouncildiaries.exo.org ]

Posted: 15XX29


Yifan Entry # 00X12

lu was acting weird this morning

at lunch

he came running to us

and suggested that we go and *inspect* stuff

he scolded some kids from chanyeols and kyungsoos boyfriends table

he broke down in tears when we got back to the room

weird

 

Junmyeon Entry # 0XX31

Today was an eventful day as usual. But what makes this day different from the tohers, was that I and the rest of the team (excluding Yixing, Kyungsoo, and Lu Han hyung), went over to Lu Han's apartment. The night before, Chanyeol had called us, and reported that Lu Han hyung would not answer his calls nor his messages. Of course, we were worried. So I called up Yifan (Yifan told Yixing) and Kyungsoo, but unfortunately, Kyungsoo wasn't given permission to go out so early, so I just told him he can just catch up at Lu Han's apartment. Yixing was busy with his essay, so I just told Yifan to let him do his paper.

Upon arrival, Lu Han was in a disheveled state: his hair was sticking out in every direction, he was still wearing his uniform, which was, by the way, very messy and crinkled, he had drool running down his chin, to conclude, he was so disorganized, I wouldn't have recognized him if not for arm band still pinned to his blazer. 

After a grueling lecture from Lu Han, we all headed on to school for the early morning meeting. The rest of the day continues, and for lunch, we all decided to meet up in the East Wing garden to eat. We all brought our lunches along. Lu Han was unable to join us, because he was called by a teacher. But shortly after beginning our lunch, Lu Han arrived, panting. He invited us for a walk, and "inspect" things in the canteen. I couldn't understand what he wanted, and watching Yifan and Lu Han fight just gave me a migraine, so I agreed, before I popped a vein. But of course, after we clear our table.

At the canteen, we walked up to this rambunctious table, where Kyungsoo's boyfriend, Minseok hyung, and this kid Kim Jongin Chanyeol idolized so much. We walked up to their table, and upon arrival, their reactions were the same as the rest of the canteen's. There was also this freshamn, I think, who caught my attention. He had a flurry of rainbow hair, and sadly, for him, he was sitting the closest to the President, so Lu Han addressed to him his concerns, and I think the boys' face just paled.

We left the canteen after Lu Han finished his warning, and arrived at the Council room. There, Lu Han broke down in tears. Which was unusual, even for us. We didn't know how to react to it, so we just let Yixing and Yifan calm him down with some uninteligent Mandarin. Thankfully, he calmed down, and fell asleep, so Yifan carried him to the couch. We left for class, but not after Chanyeol draped his jacket over Lu Han's sleeping figure. 

 

Kyungsoo Entry # 0XX29

I received a message from Suho hyung, asking if we could all meet up at Lu Han hyung's apartment, but when I asked my mom, she said no. Oh, well. The next morning, I was to leave my things at Minseok hyung's place, his mom opened the door. She looks nice, and she was kind, as per usual. She let me in, then she went up to wake hyung. Minseok hyung descended, with bedhair, and still in his baby blue-teddy bears-printed pajamas. He took my things from me. I was about to leave, but he made me wait for some coffee for Lu Han hyung, and a couple of buttered croissants. He and Lu Han hyung have been best friends since they were babies. Auntie Min, hyung's mom, even asked me how Lu Han hyung was doing in school. I told her the general stuff, though basically, that is what Lu Han hyung's been up to, lately. That he was doing well, and he handled the Council and his studies and soccer dutifully. She was happy, of course. Lu Han hyung's parents were both working back in China, and all his relatives lived there, so he was all alone here in Korea. And more or less, Lu Han hyung's mom, Auntie Min's best friend, asked her to watch out for Lu Han hyung. And she's doing a good job, I'd say. And Lu Han hyung is keeping out of trouble, anyway, so they're both okay. The moment Minseok hyung was done, he went back to sleep after giving me a kiss, so I bid farewell to Auntie Min, and she just smiled and waved back, hollering, "Be good! And tell Hannie and all your other friends I said hi!" I delivered Lu Han hyung's breakfast, and thankfully, I was excused from the lectures. As soon as they were ready to go to school, I told the rest of them that I was to walk with Minseok hyung to school, and my things were back at his place. Lu Han hyung just nodded and smiled, and asked me to tell Minseok hyung his thanks. The rest of the morning went by as usual. But Lu Han hyung asked us to make an inspection with him at the canteen. Suho hyung just agreed, because he looked like he was about to explode, so we did. Of course, the moment we entered, the entire room got quiet. Maybe because they're scared, or something. We're not that scary, though. It's only Lu Han hyung who's scary. And maybe even Suho hyung. But never Kris hyung or Lay hyung. Chanyeol is a bit creepy, with his creepy grin, but that's all there is to it. I mean, I'm not scary, right? So, back to the canteen. The only table who weren't as silent as the rest of the hall were Minseok hyung's table. He shared it with Jongdae and Baekhyun, the loud boyfriends who I usually get grouped with back at Choir, this kid named 'Kai' whom Chanyeol very much adores, Kris and Lay hyung's cousin Tao, who was in my class, and this kid who had rainbow hair. Poor rainbow-kid, though. He got scolded by Lu Han hyung. But not really scolded personally, rather, he was just sitting the closest to the President when we walked by, and I'm sure I saw his pale face get even paler. We returned to the Council room, when Lu Han hyung just started crying. Kris hyung and Lay hyung calmed him in Mandarin, so he fell asleep, and Kris hyung carried him to the couch, and Chanyeol put his jacket over him before we left for class.

 

Yixing Entry # 0XX20

Cousin Lu started crying today.

I wonder wVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHH_

 

Chanyeol Entry # XXX61

w3 chekd 0n hyung 2day bc, k4i w4as worryd h3 ddnt g3t h0me s4fe, s0 we srprsd h1m.

we g0t a lctr th0.  

h3 scldd k4i's t4ble tod4y. po0r freshi3 r4inb0w kid.

lol lUh4n hyung cr1ed 2day.

idk why, b he lo2kd ups3t abt it.


End of Update

The Student Council Diaries   ||   [ studentcouncildiaries.exo.org ]


 

A/N: So this is basically just word-vomit. Typos and grammatical errors have run amuck. Also, by the end, there's this part called, 'The Student Council Diaries'. It's more or less a blog run by Junmyeon (they don't let Lu Han in for reasons) and they update it every now and then. I kinda tried coming up with their own writing styles, so, yeah,

Kris is too fab, so his entries are always so short,

Junmyeon is the only one taking this seriously (he usually corrects the others' grammar and spelling [he's like the moderator, or something]), 

Kyungsoo is a lot more chatty when he writes, and tends to drift off from the original topic,

Yixing falls asleep halfway through his entry, and

Chanyeol's is just plain bull, in a sense that, yeah, he writes diligently and updates regularly (junmyeon keeps telling him otherwise), but his grammar and spelling is revolting, so Junmyeon just let's him do as he pleases. 

Next chapter will be Sehun's POV yay!!!