A Secret We Share

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Previously on Wolf In Sheep's Clothing...


"Hey guys." he started.

"Yes, Sehun?" they all replied.

Uneasy.

'Maybe we were just imagining things..?' they all thought, as they exchanged worried looks, and stared some more at Sehun's back.

"Hey guys." Sehun said again, only this time he turned to look at the others.

"I think I'm in love." He said, his eyes twinkling, as he smiled.

Cue loud screams and cheering and clapping and obnoxiously fake crying.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

And that was when Sehun regretted telling his friends.


All the cheering and shouting of Sehun's table got the other tables in the canteen to look at them. But one look at the inhabitants of the said, "constantly-partying-consistently-annoying" table, and the other students go back to their ministrations. This, though, doesn't go past the Council's eyes, as the group of student leaders walked to their table.

The moment the fluffy, soft brown mop (according to student Oh) of the President entered the canteen, it was as if time stopped: nobody dared to move; everybody even held their breaths.

Jongdae, Baekhyun, Tao, and the rest of the table stop what they were doing. And stared. Into the Student Council President, Lu Han's eyes. And the senior just stared back. With his signature mega-watt smile.

 

About Sehun's trait of not being able to blush easily? Well, now is one of the moment's he can put it to good use. He was currently sitting by the edge of the seat, and is the closest to the President.

 

"Good afternoon, gentlemen!" Lu Han chirped. 

"Oh god his voice is divine!", Sehun thought to himself. He could only swallow down his heart, and nod. Slowly. 

 

'I hope he gets the deal that I cannot take how his face is so close right now, oh my god, I feel like my heart's gonna jump out of my chest and shoot itself in his chest pocket, oh wow I'm rambling, what am I even saying anymore? Do you think he'll give you his number? Of course not! Oh Sehun, you are just a potato! Know your place!' he thought. 

 

He was silent, but his mind was going wild. "I see you guys have been enjoying their lunch, huh? Well, not to rain your parade, but could you guys keep it down to a minimum? You're not the only ones in the canteen, you know? We don't want to disturb the other students, now, do we?" Lu Han added. A tall guy with elf-like ears kept on nodding and reacting to whatever the Presidnet was saying. 

"Anyway, enjoy the rest of your lunch! I hope to see you guys soon, but not in the same circumstances, again, alright?" Lu Han said, as he led the group out of the canteen, and turned a sharp left.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

The moment the Council was out of sight, not only Sehun's table, but the entire canteen, had resumed breathing properly and back to their ministrations. Sehun and his friends were still shaken, but Sehun, was now sporting a light blush on his pale cheeks. And none other than Kim Jongin noticed the sudden color on the maknae's cheeks.

"Hey guys, check it! Sehunnie's blushing!" he said, grabbing the said boy's face. Everyone in their group turned to look, and Baekhyun practically pushed his boyfriend Jongdae out of the way to poke Sehun's bony cheeks, and the same goes with Tao.

 

"Oh-ho! What's wrong, maknae-ya? Why the sudden blush?" Jongdae teased, as he pinched Sehun's right cheek, as his boyfriend was busy poking the left cheek. Minseok, on the other hand, was just smiling along the sidelines, as he watched the kids play.  "Minseok hyung-ssi, what are your thoughts on why Sehunnie-ssi is blushing right now?" Baekhyun said, as he held onto an imaginary mic as he sat beside the eldest.

Minseok looked over at the maknae, who was suffering from Jongin and Tao at the moment. He had an idea for the reason, so with a knowing smile, one that only he and Sehun can understand, he looked at Sehun, and Minseok saw a brief flash of fear in the youngest's eyes. Minseok understood, he nodded, and said, "Nope." he said, his lips making a popping sound at the last syllable.

 

"Aw, you're no fun, hyung!" Bakehyun and Jongdae whined, as they kept on bugging the eldest with answers. As for Sehun, Jongin and Tao finished annoying their youngest. Luckily, in moments like these, Jongin and Tao could act like civilized people, and both looked at Sehun with a serious expression.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

Lunch time finished, and Tao and Jongin make their way to their classroom, grumbling how mean and childish Sehun was, for not telling them who his crush was. Then Baekhyun and Jongdae excused themselves to go to the men's room, and, eh... Let's not focus too much on that. So the last man standing, was of course, Minseok hyung.

He was humming some DB5K song under his breath, as he and Sehun stood face to face in front of the younger's classroom. Minseok was still smiling and humming as he rocked on the balls of his feet. After a few rounds, he stopped, and stared down Sehun, who was fidgeting like a high school girl in love. 

 

Which he totally was.

Except for the girl part.

 

"Well?" Minseok voiced his thoughts. They had only twenty minutes left, and Minseok's classroom was in the West wing on the second floor, directly below Sehun's classroom. "Uh... H-Hyung?" Sehun said, his voice was low, yet Minseok could hear his voice crack. "Yep, Sehun?" Minseok said, the nicer, and more understanding version of his signature grin plastered on his handsome face.

"Um, uh... Could you, uh, keep this a thecret from the other guyth?" Sehun replied. Minseok noticed how nervous Sehun must be right now, since the boy's lisp had appeared. But Minseok needs to confirm if his assumptions were correct. 

 

"Keep what a secret, Sehunnie?" the senior said, a playful tone playing with his words. "Um, it's not like I don't trust them, it's jsut that, ah..." Sehun was playing with the hem of his shirt, which was hanging out from his pants untidily, which sort of irked his hyung. "Keep what a secret, Sehunnie?" Minseok repeated, this time, emphasizing on every word, and hopefully, the boy was as smart as the teachers would make him sound.

"That... T-That..."

 

"That I have a crush on Lu Han!" Sehun said out loud. He immediately covered his mouth with both hands, as soon as he felt his cheeks get hot. Again. Good for him, the classrooms in his wing were full of the students already, and the loud chatter inside were too loud for them to hear Sehun from outside.

 

"Lu Han? As in, the Lu Han? From the student council? That Lu Han?" Minseok said, a cheeky grin playing on his lips. Sehun turned an even brighter shade of red at the mere mention of his crush's name. "I-It'th not funny, hyung!" Sehun whined. Minseok could only chuckle as he reached up to ruffle the maknae's rainbow hair. 

"Aigoo~ Our Sehunnie's all grown up! Having crushes, and all that jazz!" Minseok joked, as he proceeded to grab Sehun in a choke-hold, courtesy of Minseok's adorable boyfriend. "Hyung! Let go! Can't breathe!" Sehun said, as he weakly slapped Minseok's arms away. 

 

Minseok obliged, and laughed out loud. Sehun's face was red from either of embarrassment, or from the choke-hold he was in just a few seconds ago. The bell had then started ringing, signalling that the teachers were well on their way to their designated classrooms. Minseok his heel to make a run for his room. 

"Hyung, wait!" Sehun said, as he held onto Minseok's arm. "Y-You'll keep this a secret between us, right?" Sehun said in his impossibly lower-than-low voice. 

 

Minseok turned around with a smile. "Huh? 'Course I will! A hyung's a hyung because of reasons, y'know!" Minseok replied, as he dashed off with a wink, and just in time, too, since Sehun's Physics teacher was already at the other end of the hallway.

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

'Now, how to get Minseok hyung to help me get in Lu Han's pants?'