LET'S PLAY A GAME

LUCKY WITHOUT YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo.. how did he get here so fast? 

 

My heart starts to beat even faster than it did before, what am I supposed to do? If I just run away from my problems , this will never come to an end. Both of them are staring at me.

 

”Kai what does he mean?” Asks Minzy.

I can not get a word out of my mouth and I start to sweat of nervousness.

 

”U..uhm I.. I d..do not know.” I stuttered. 

 

Kyungsoo begins to laugh, his laugh reminds me of an evil little troll.  

 

”Ah haha Kai-sshi .. you don’t know huh?” 

 I shake my head nervously. Minzy was confused about what we were talking about so she felt compelled to ask. 

 

”Guys, have something happened between you two?” 

 

” A..ask Kyungsoo.”  I avoid to look into Minzy’s eyes. 

 

 

Kyungsoo comes closer to us, he pulls up his shirt to show the bruise he got from our fight. Minzy gasps of what she just saw. There’s no place to hide now. 

 

 

”Omo.. oppa .. what happened to you?” 

”Kai kicked me.” Kyungsoo acts like he’s all innocent.

 

SHOT ME NOW.. 

 

”W..what!?” Minzy gasps of despair. 

”M..minzy.” I take her hands in a shaking grip. 

 

”Kai, is that what Kyungsoo is saying true?” She now stands with her arms crossed. 

 

”Minzy don’t blame it all on him. The most of it was my fault.” Kyungsoo pats her shoulder with a soft smile on his face. Thereafter he caresses Minzy over her cheek and then he smirks at me. 

 

I can easily tell what Kyungsoo’s thinking just by the way he’s looking at me. I’m not giving up that easy, lover boy.  I can even imagine his creepy voice inside my head.

 

 

Minzy grabs Kyungsoo’s hand.

”K..kyungsoo oppa with all due respect.. what do you mean?” 

 

”Oh well, we were on the rooftop. Kai stood on the edge of the roof, it looked like he was on the verge to fall so I went up  to him in case that would happen but Kai got mad at me which ended up with a kick in the stomach, but I understand why. No one likes to be disturbed when they’re concentrated on something.

 

He’ just provoking me, that little . Sooner or later, I’ll get my revenge on him.

 

 

 

 

”Waaah.. really?”

”Do you really think I would lie to you?”

”O..oppa no.”

”Good, I just want you to know that I wanted to get him to safety.”

”Aw,I love that you’re so caring and helpful! I don’t understand why you’re complaining about him, Kai. You could almost have died.” Minzy looks wondering at me. 

 

Oh Kyungsoo is so perfect, he’s not creepy at all..pft yeah right. One thing is for sure, he would not be the first person to catch me if I fell. When will Minzy realize that he’s lying, he’s the jerk. He makes me look like a douche bag when he’s the real douche of us.

 

”Oh, am I so painful Kai?” 

”No.. not at all. I’m so thankful that you care so much about me.” I give him a phony smile,  but not so clearly that it is visible.

Of course you are, you’re a ing pain in the ! I hate you so ing much you turd! 

 

 

”I’m so glad that you are becoming friends. Thanks Kai for giving Kyungsoo a chance and thanks Kyungsoo for being so caring. You guys mean the world to me.” Minzy grins and hugs the both of us. 

 

We hug Minzy back but shortly thereafter I take my arms off her in case I would touch Kyungsoo. 

 

”Well, let’s go Kai, our lesson begins soon.” Minzy grabs my hand but before we leaves she says good bye to Kyungsoo. 

 

”Bye Kyungsoo! See you after school!” 

”Of course. Have fun.” He takes her hand while he kiss it smoothly.

”Oh stop it you, you making me blush.. haha. Thank you Kyungsoo.” Her whole face turns red. 

 

 

”She asked you to stop Kyungsoo, now come on Minzy, we have a lesson in any minute.” I grab Minzy’s arm and drags her with me to the next lesson.

 

I doesn’t matter how much torture I have to stand out with, if Minzy so shed a single tear because of Kyungsoo, then he will not be so amused anymore.

Finally we’re alone with no Kyungsoo, but it won’t change my mood at all, it’s like watching a cheesy romance movie, over and over again and there’s no end of it when I think of how he softly kissed her hand. 

 

 

When the day is over, I quickly run to my locker to avoid the risk to meet Kyungsoo. Minzy runs after me with the books in her arms, she’s wondering what’s going on and I lied that I wanted to come home as fast as possible since I was so exhausted but I bet she knew what actually was going on. 

 

 

What am I supposed to do then? I’d rather go back to when I was near to get hit by a car than going home with Minzy and Kyungsoo, holding hands together and doing other love dovey stuffs. 

 

Ugh.. disgusting. B..but what if they’re a couple now? Andwe, I refuse to approve it! Aish.. my life is just one big mess right now, I wish I could go back in time .. when Kyungsoo was only one person in the crowd and not a creepy stalker and when my life was completely normal.

 

”Kai, you ready to go home?” Minzy smiles happily at me.

”Well yeah but aren’t you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter