The Final Truth

My texts that turns into a short story!

"Let go of my cousin, you dipsh*t!" Changmin said through his clenched teeth.

"What?!" Miyuki let out a high-pitched scream. "She's your cousin?!?"

"No, of course not, m*th*r *r! She's my mom!" he snapped with a hint of sarcasm. "Of course, she's my cousin dipsh*t!!"

While Miyuki and Changmin were bantering with each other, Donghae ran over to Micki to untie her from the chair. 'They seem like a cuter couple than Miyuki and I..' Donghae smiled at the thought. After untying her, Donghae grabbed her shoulders, "Are you okay?"

Micki nodded.

"Okay, let's get out of here."

With the sounding clicks of the gun, Micki and Donghae stopped in their tracks.

"Where do you think you're going, my hubby~?" she asked in a demonically disappointed way (i.e. Think of Azula's voice in Book 3: Fire on the thrid to last episode where Katara and Zuko try to confront Azula). Suddenly, she shot the window, in which it could've been the most stupidest mistake she could've ever made.

Donghae ran towords the window, dragging Micki with him. He stopped at the edge and looked at Micki; then, he looked down to find all of the SuJu members preparing a stunt mattress. "Jump."

"MWO?!" Micki screamed. It was a 5 yard (15 feet) jump.

"The rest of the members are down there to catch us. You and I will be fine, just jump."

Miyuki couldn't here what they were saying, so she tried to get a little closer inch by inch. Meanwhile, Micki was hesitating whether to jump or not. "..I can't, Donghae... I just can't do this," she cried.

"It's okay, you'll make it down safe and sound," he grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"If I don't make it, I wanna give you something."

"What is it?" Donghae's curiosity just had to kick in.

Without a word said, Micki quickly dived in and kissed Donghae; he kissed her back. Miyuki was apalled to see this. Before she could shoot her, Micki pulled back and jumped off the edge.

Donghae smiled after what just happened. However, his smile never stayed at the sound of a gun clicking. He turned around to find a crying Miyuki pointing the gun at him. Donghae slowly put his hands over his head.

"The both of us can't have you," she whined. "So, if I can't have you, neither can she!" Miyuki pulled the trigger and out went the bullet.

However, Donghae bent backwards and fell, having gravity pull him through the air and to the ground. After he landed on the mattress, Micki ran towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

'I'm glad he's safe.. I was worried...' Micki thought. 'Why is my heart pounding? Whether he's here or not, my heart keeps pounding..'

"You two should go to the carnival down the street," Sungmin suggested.

'Why?' Micki and Donghae thought.

"It's better if you hide there."

Miyuki looked down to see two ants heading towards the Carnival. 'The one thing to do today was to marry him.. now, I must kill him. (A/N: I know Seonsaengnim told me that you don't give most things two types of puncuation, but this was a major statement.)


Once they [Donghae & Micki] arrived at the Carnival, Micki lead them to clothing tents.

She wore a black overall dress with a black and white striped under shirt; along with a gray beret and black 2½-inch heels.

  

Whereas Donghae wore a navy blue high school looking jockey jacket with blue jeans and black and white Adidas; along with his hair in the apple hairstyle and sunglasses.

  

"It's been so long since I've looked like this.." Donghae sighed.

"Looked like what? An escapee from the Queen's monarchy society?" Micki chuckled.

Donghae pouted. "You know what I mean~!"

"Oh well, can't say that I do~"

As they strolled around the Carnival, they did many activities, such as games, roller coasters, and looking at shops. The next thing they did was go onto the Farris wheel. The carriers were in the shapes of animal, and somehow, they got to ride in the one in the shape of a fish.

Micki sighed, "Donghae, this has been the most wonderful 2-3 hours of my life.. Or at least I think that's how it's been..."

Donghae was satisfied with Micki being satisfied. If he could, he wished to stay like that forever.

Suddenly, there was an abrupt stop of the Farris wheel. Then, many people screaming; the sounds of a gun shot. Micki looked out the window to see Miyuki holding a gun in while climbing up the Farris Wheel; Donghae was just as scared as Micki was.

"She found us."

"Mwo?!" Donghae panicked.

"She's coming for us! ... Eotteoke~?!?" Micki asked him.

"I.. I don't know..." he sighed and put his hands over his face.

"Donghae.." Micki's voice slowly grew distant.

Donghae looked up.

"DONGHAE!" Micki screamed. She was gone.. with Miyuki.

Donghae ran over to the window [in the carrier] and look out to find Micki and Miyuki disappearring into the darkness (of his mind).

He stuck an arm out and screamed, "MICKI!"

Donghae closed his eyes. Then, opened them again to find him lying in front of Jasmine holding a cold wet towel.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Jasmine asked with care and worry.

He looked around to see that he was in the dorms all along, only Jasmine was here. "..Yeah... I just had a bad dream..." he tried to put on a fake smile, but failed.

"Oh? Would you like to tell me what it was about?"

Donghae hesitated, and then shook his head, "..Ani.."

And with that, he got up and walked to his room.