Meeting Donghae

My texts that turns into a short story!

(3rd Person Omniscient)

Once the fainted girl opened her eyes, she quickly sat up and looked at the environment around her. Somehow, she didn't even noticing the other girl who was standing right in front of her.

She was surrounded by the buildings' backs facing her. The sound of silence and crickets filled the air. Dumpsters and trash bags filled with waste hugged her back. *Where am I?* she thought.

While the dongsaeng was filled with millions of questions, the eonni just stood there having a creepy smile plastered on with a plan forming in her mind. She finally shot back to reality, and glanced up. Then she began glaring at the girl sitting at her feet. She softly knocked on her head, and greeted her with a smile, "Uh.. Annyeong~"

The girl's wandering eyes with too many questions had stopped all that and looked up at her eonni. Her eonni smiled in the creepiest way, but the dongsaeng couldn't tell. So, she just tilted her head followed by her eyes blinking innocently like a child. Now she's suddenly wondering, *Who is she? Do I know her?*

Her eonni started to chuckle, "Of course you know me." She stopped chuckling and smiled, "My name is Mi.. ra. Mira Kim, at your service," she lied. Actually, her name is Miyuki Yukada. She is 22 years old, and has a history of trying to hack into the FBI's top secret profiles. Along with being in trouble by the FBI's headmaster. Myeongsoo Chan, A.K.A. her dongsaeng's uncle.

Her dongsaeng didn't know whether to trust her or not. However she decided to take the hand. They both shook hands as Miyuki helped her up. She dusted leaves and dirt off the clothes she was wearing.

     

"Did I miss anything?" she asked Mira(Miyuki). "I thought I an ambulance truck," she stated as she started to look past Mira(Miyuki).

"Andwae, andwae~" Mira(Miyuki) pouted. "So.. what's your name?"

Her dongsaeng should have known not to trust a stranger, "Me? I'm Micki Min Chan."

"Well.. What a beautiful name. I would hate to see your beautiful self go to waste," she stated with an alluring, yet creepy tone.

Micki is 18 years old. She used to go to Seoul high, but got accepted to an early scholarship to SNU because of her uncle. She started taking gun lessons with 2NE1, Bigbang, Super Junior, and DBSK at the current age she is now. However she also takes self-defense classes with SNSD, F(x), Miss A, and U-KISS at the age of 16. She only knows these artists, plus her uncle, but no one else.

"What.. What do you mean?" Micki asked.

"Oh, nothing," Mira(Miyuki) answered. *I'm just toying with your mind... Let's see how well you know and don't know.* "So, are you in a relationship with anyone?"

"I don't know," Micki replied looking down at her feet. "Not.. That I'm aware of..."

"Oh sweet dear lost her memory~" Mira(Miyuki) softly squished Micki's face with a pout face along with a gentle mocking tone.

Micki cautiously tore away from Mira(Miyuki), and softly rubbed her face. "So, are you lost, too?"

"Oh, you think we're lost?" Mira(Miyuki) asked a bit taken aback. "Oh we're not lost. We're in Mokpo-si, Jeollaman-do, South Korea on Sanjeonglo street, and it's 8:31 P.M.," she spilled out as quickly as she could, and then covered as if she wasn't supposed to say that.

On the other hand, Micki was just plain confused. Instead she looked past Mira(Miyuki), and saw that there was a road. Past that road was a park. There was sign that read, Botanical Garden.

While Micki was still zoned out, staring at the garden, Miyuki walked away with a couple pictures in her hand. One picture of Micki and Super Junior, along with Henry and Zhou Mi. Another of Micki and her uncle. The last one of Micki, Donghae, and Eunhyuk. Those weren't Micki's, but those pictures belonged to Miyuki because she actually took those herself.

On the back side of the first picture, she wrote, That b**** and her friends, plus my love.

The second said, A b**** + an a**hole = 100% messed up family.

The last one said, My honey, a , and a stupid sock monkey...

Miyuki never liked Micki only because she believes that she could never find if Donghae was taken away from her. *Only if Donghae didn't scream.. I wouldn't be in this mess... Only if.. only if that miss-goody-two-shoes b**** didn't tell her uncle I was trying to her friend... Only if....*

As she hid behind a dumpster, tears slowly flowed down her cheek, but stopped. An evil smile slowly appeared, and evil thoughts took over her mind.

Meanwhile, Micki instantly stopped staring at the garden, and came back to reality. She remembers some things from her childhood to the age where she was 15. *Eomma... Appa... Oppa...* Micki cried at those thoughts of her past family. Then cried at her new family, *Uncle Chan.. Where are you?* Suddenly, she stopped crying and noticed Mira (Miyuki) gone. *Where did she go?* However, she heard a crazy laugh nearby. *Mira!*

While Mira (Miyuki) was laughing crazily at her plan, Micki snuck up behind her. She watch her for a minute then tapped her shoulder. Mira (Miyuki) gasped and found Micki standing right behind her. *Did she just hear my plan?!*

"So, whatcha doin'?" Micki asked like a little innocent girl.

*Oh.. So, she doesn't know. Alright then.* "Oh nothing.. uh... just telling myself a joke," Mira (Miyuki) lied. *What stupid excuse...*

"Oh, okay," Micki shrugged.

*She bought it?!* "Oh, what's that?" Mira (Miyuki) asked as she pointed at something random that would supposedly be behind Micki. Micki, being the naive girl that she is, turned around and found nothing. However tried looking harder to know what Mira (Miyuki) was pointing at.

While she was doing that, Miyuki suddenly ran away and worked her way around the buildings. That way she was on the side walk going up north of Sanjeonglo. As soon as she reached the corner of Shinchonlo, she saw to police man walking up to an ajumma's cart full of yummy tteokbokki.

Then she suddenly fell, and sprain her ankle. "OWW!!!!!!" Miyuki yelped. The police didn't care because they were too hungry, plus, they were talking to the ajumma who is selling the tteokbokki.

*Wow.. them jerks...*

On the other hand, Micki was still trying to figure out what Mira (Miyuki) was pointing at. That was until she heard a yelp. She ran out of the alley, and found Mira (Miyuki) on the ground, holding on to her ankle.

"OMG! Eonni!!" Micki ran to her side. Then glanced down at her feet, "Next time, you should wear better footwear, eonni."

To tell you the truth, Miyuki was wearing a turquoise turtleneck dress with blue skinny jeans and 3 inch stilettoes. Micki was wearing blue and white colored Reeboks.

*At least I have a sense of fashion, b****...*

Micki glanced up at the policemen. "Wait here," she told Miyuki. Then ran over to the policemen, "Excuse me! Sirs~"

They turned around, and looked like they were annoyed. "Do you think you could help my friend?" Micki asked while pointing her thumb at Mira (Miyuki). She then glanced at their name tags. Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin. *Those names sound familiar.. Do I know them?*

"Yes, we can," they replied while pulling out a pair of hand cuffs. Once they turned back to Miyuki, she stood being perfectly fine with a gun in her right hand. Micki gasped at the sight of this.

"You really think I'm going to go back?" she angrily said through her gritting teeth. "I never she would this stupid..."

"Miyuki, please put the gun down," Yunho gestured.

"Why? So you guys can just put me in jail like you guys did last time?" Miyuki retorted while pointing her at everyone.

Changmin reached for his walkie-talkie...

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys!" Changmin said. As soon as Super Junior heard him, they scrambled around and crowded the walkie-talkie that was sitting on their headmaster's desk. "We have found Miyuki Yukada! I repeat, we've found Miyuki Yukada."

"Awesome," Leeteuk replied to the walkie-talkie.

"However, we may just need all of you to come out..." Changmin trailed off.

"Why?" Leeteuk asked confused.

"May I remind you the incident...?" Changmin replied.

"We're on our way," Leeteuk said while trying to put his suit on and hold on to the walkie-talkie.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Yunho and Changmin are still trying to confront Miyuki while an ambulance truck and their team are trying to get here. Somehow, the ambulance truck got there quicker than the team... Once the rest of the team reached their destination, they found Yunho and Changmin a bit frightened, surrounding Miyuki. There were two women holding straight jackets while surrounding Miyuki, plus one men on each side of those women.

*My love* Miyuki thought.

Donghae thought, *You've got to be kidding me... We all had to come?!*

*How come these guys look so familiar??* Micki thought.

"Don't worry, Miyuki," Leeteuk calmly said. "We're not going to hurt you."

"How well do you know that?" Miyuki crazily asked.

"Only 'cause we won't. You know that," was Leeteuk's answer.

"FINE!" Miyuki gritted her teeth and pointed her gun upward. Then shot the sky. Now she pointed her gun at Micki and glared, "You're next!"

*She wouldn't* Donghae thought filled with panic.

All of a sudden, one of the women attempted to catch Miyuki from behind as she shot her gun. The bullet may not have hit Micki, but it got Changmin in the left shoulder.

*Sweet Honey Ice Tea!!* Changmin thought as he got a hold of his shoulder.

As the lady struggled to get it on, Miyuki shot another bullet, and this time it hit Micki's right hand. "OWW!!" Micki yelped while holding her wrist.

*I can't believe I get paid for this...*

*Oh. My. Gosh!! ....She shot me....* Micki thought, then fainted.

Once that lady got the jacket on Miyuki, all four guys that came along tried to, but eventually put her in the truck.

~~~~~(Donghae's P.O.V.)~~~~~

As soon as that truck left the scene, I thought about Micki, and quickly ran to her side. Her hand was severely bleeding, and her beautiful eyes were closed.

"Micki, don't do this to me," I whispered to her. "Come on, Micki, wake up," I started to pat her face.

"What should we do now?" Henry asked.

"You guys can take Changmin to a Seoul hospital," I answered. "I'm going to take Micki to the nearest hospital."

I stood up and picked her up bridal style. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, "I'm coming with you," I heard Eunhyuk say.

"Thanks, Hyuk," I smiled at him. "But I think I'll take care of this by myself."

"Meet you at the station?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Maybe," was my reply.

~~~~~(3rd Person Omniscient)~~~~~

Donghae put Micki in the back of the van, lying down. Then drove off to the nearest hospital.

Meanwhile, in the ambulance truck with Miyuki in it, the truck pulled around the corner and came to a stop. Although it was miles away from the hospital.

What happened inside that truck you may ask?

~~~~~

Well, moments earlier, Miyuki was kept strapped down on a bed along with wearing the straight jacket. However, she didn't struggle. Didn't move. Her eyes were closed, Only thinking about a plan, but the only thing on her mind was that she had to get out of her tight situation...

That was until she realized that she had forgotten about her pocket knife. Even though, she struggled to get it out, she swiftly cut herself free, but didn't show it for the others inside would notice. She slowly moved her head so she could see the bottom of the truck. There were three canisters: Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, and Oneirogenic Anaesthetic.

*That's it!*

She slowly shifted her hand towards the mask of the tank full of sleeping gas. Then tried to get hands on the one with Oxygen, but accidentally got the mask with the laughing gas. Once they weren't looking, she slipped the laughing gas mask on, pulled out the sleeping gas mask, and turned both on.

After the ones in the back were knock out, Miyuki took hers off, and started laughing. She wondered why she was laughing. She looked down and saw that the mask was connected to the tank filled with the Nitrous Oxide.

*Shoot!*

She tried to grab the mask from the tank of Oxygen, but wasn't still enough to grab it because her hands were shaking like crazy. That was until the truck ran into a bump, and Miyuki's hand grasped on to the mask in an instant. She immediately slapped it on , and breathed heavily into it until she had her normal breathing back.

*Time for the driver's turn~*

Miyuki grabbed the tank and mask, and slowly opened the little window that separates the driver and passenger from the rest of the truck.

As for the driver, he seemed to be just fine, driving the truck until he felt drowzy, and fell unconsciously forward.

Miyuki tried to push him aside, but couldn't she thought he was too heavy.

*How much does this dude weigh?!*

Instead, she attempted to get a hold of the steering wheel.

~~~~~

So, you kind of get the idea right? Anyway, once she stepped out, she saw a clothing strip nearby. She look down at what she was wearing.

        

"I really need to update my wardrobe..." Miyuki muttered. So she entered one of the stores, and started looking for clothes. (Sadly enough, she actually had her wallet with her...)

While Miyuki went shopping for clothes, Donghae and Micki were being transferred to a Seoul hospital. Once they reached their destination, Micki was taken to surgery room. The nurses told Donghae to wait outside.

After an hour passed by, Donghae decided to text Eunhyuk.

Hey, where are you?

Where are you?

SNU hospital.

Same here.

What room?

We don't know yet. They aren't done operating on Changmin.

Same with Micki, but I think she's gonna come out pretty soon.

Okay. Make sure you tell me what room number you guys are in.

Al--eo.

As soon as 15 minutes passed by, the nurses brought her out and dragged her away into a room. Room 712. Donghae followed. Then a doctor came in and took notes on Micki's well-being.

"How is she?" Donghae asked.

"She'll be fine. I believe she was knocked out because of shock and probably won't wake for the next 30 minutes or so," the doctor answered.

"Okay."

"Come get me when she wakes up."

"Alright."

*Please, oh, PLEASE God, bring her back to me.* Donghae thought as he held on to Micki's hand.

Then he felt one of his pockets vibrate.

Where are you?

Room 712.

Really? We're in 713...

...That's just weird.

Yeah.

Donghae put his phone back in his pocket, and quickly ran outside to find Eunhyuk and Leeteuk standing at the door.

"So, how is she?" Eunhyuk started.

"She's going to be fine, but she's still unconscious," Donghae answered. "What about Changmin?"

"He's fine, too, but needs to stay either here or at the dorms for 3 three weeks," Leeteuk stated.

"The dorms ought to be his best bet," Donghae told them. "I better go."

"Alright."

They both spit into their rooms, and waited. Another 15 minutes passed by, and Micki twitched. Donghae didn't notice because he was looking down at his feet. Right when Micki opened her eyes, Donghae looked up and saw her awake.

Donghae quickly ran out, and into Changmin's room, "Hey, Eunhyuk."

"Ne?"

"Can you go get me a doctor?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah, give me a second," Eunhyuk said and ran out.

Donghae ran back into Micki's room, seeing that Micki was just being very quiet, but scared.

"Okay, let's take a look," the doctor said coming into the room. He took a mini flashlight, and shined it in her eyes while Donghae and Eunhyuk was crowding.

"Okay, miss, I'm going to ask some questions. Blink once for yes. Blink twice for no."

Micki blinked.

"Can you hear me?"

Micki blinked once.

"Can you see me?"

Micki blinked once.

"Can you move?"

Micki wiggled a bit. Then blinked once.

"Do you know these boys?"

Instead of blinking once or twice, Micki blinked three times. She didn't know.

"Who are you people?" she asked.