My Love, My Hero

My texts that turns into a short story!

The doctor took notes on this. "In this case, she presumably has amnesia. The shock must have washed it all away somehow."

*You can't be serious...* Donghae thought.

"She needs something to trigger her memory. She could stay here for a year-"

"No!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" the doctor asked with a quizzical face.

"I mean, she shouldn't have to stay here for year," Donghae laughed it off. "Do you mind if I take her off your hands?"

With a doctor sighing, and a pop star waiting for his answer, he finally said, "..Alright. I will let you take her, but on one condition."

Donghae was frightened by this. "And what would that be?" he tried to keep a straight face.

He held up a photo of Donghae and a pen. "Would you mind signing this for my daughter? She likes you a lot," he said with a worried expression.

*Phew...-_-'* "Sure.." Donghae warily said, and took the items. Then he signed the picture, and gave it back.

"Thank you."

"Any.. time? I guess..." Donghae sheepishly rubbed his neck while looking away.

The doctor nodded and walked away. Then Donghae turned back to Micki.

~~~~~(Donghae P.O.V.)~~~~~

I looked at her confused face. It was showing a little of her pale side.

"Micki, how are you feeling?" I asked while I sat on the edge of her bed, and plant a hand to her cheek.

"Do I know you?" she rudely responded. I didn't care.

"Yes, you do," I calmly replied and her cheek. Thankfully, she didn't flinch, or try to move away. Instead, she seemed to have a look that said 'she was at ease.'

"What are your names?" she interrogated.

I stopped her cheek. "I'm Lee Donghae," I stated and put a hand on my chest. Then pointed to Eunhyuk, "And this is Lee Hyuk-jae, but you can call him Eunhyuk," I informed.

"I'm gonna have Henry watch you while we fill out some papers," I stood up, and looked at the door.

~~~~~(3rd Person Omniscient)~~~~~

"Wait!" Micki shouted. Donghae looked back at her. "I think I'd feel better if you stayed.. please!" Micki begged while sitting up in her hospital bed. *Wait.. why am I begging him to stay?*

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk. He urged him to stay. Apparently they know something that Micki doesn't.

*Why is he doing this on purpose?!* Donghae pinched the bridge of nose. "Okay," was his answer.

Micki smiled in happiness, but at the same time, she felt like she was in an awkward position.

Donghae sat down in one of the chairs. Eunhyuk left to go fill out papers with Leeteuk. "So, what's the news?" Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk while walking down the hallway.

"He's pretty much mad at me now, but I at least did him a favor."

"They're alone?" Leeteuk questioned.

"Yeah, but she doesn't know anything," Eunhyuk stated, making a big 'X' with his arms. "So, I thought leaving Donghae with Micki alone would bring her back to her senses."

"Well let's see how well that'll work out..."

Meanwhile in the hospital room, Donghae thought about interrogating Micki for a while. At the same time, Micki's heart was pounding like crazy. Her heart said that she might have feelings for Donghae. However, her mind wasn't as convinced. Every time Donghae would smile her way, or put his hand on hers, her heart rate would go up just a few. On the other hand, her mind only thought that Donghae was complete stranger, and she didn't completely know him. So, it would never work out.

Actually, before Micki met Miyuki and didn't know anything, Micki knew Donghae like the back of her hand. She knew almost everything about him. If there was something she didn't know, she'd either force it out of the members, or find out for herself.

"Do you know what you used to call me?" Donghae asked.

"What? Fishy?" Micki questioned his question. *It seems obvious because your name sounds like 'East Sea'*

"That's right," he answered in broken English.

*Wow.. I was right... Weird....*

Donghae started playing with Micki's hair, "Then I'd call you a cute name, but I know you don't like it."

"What is it?" Micki sat up in anticipation.

"You really want to know?" he smiled, amused. Micki nodded eagerly.

"Seohae," he mumbled.

"What?" Micki asked, for she didn't hear his answer.

"You're Seohae," he repeated.

Micki smiled, "That sounds really pretty."

"Really?" Donghae asked, amused. "You used to say that you hated that name."

"Hm..." Micki said in thought. "What else do you know about me?"

Micki sat up and faced Donghae, so she would be able to hear him a little bit better. Then, Donghae started talking about what she did, how she did things, why she did what she does, her habits, her hobbies, and other things that Micki might want to know.

Meanwhile, a woman in a window washers outfit came to wash the windows with a stethiscope and a camera. Who is this woman? She is none other known as Miyuki Yukada. After she had gone shopping for clothes, she heard that Super Junior's Donghae and Eunhyuk were at the hospital with a girl. There many reporters and paparazzis at the entrance of the hospital.

"I will get you, you b*tch," she mumbled to herself. She took two pictures: one with Donghae holding Micki's hand and smiling down at her; the other being Donghae kissing Micki on the forehead. She praised herself for getting such splendid pictures.

On the other side of the glass, Donghae got up and left Micki to sleep in peace. Before he closed the curtain, he stared at her sleeping figure. He believed that her figure was like an angel's. He closed the curtains, *I promise to not let anyone hurt you.. Not even that stupid crazy lady... If she does, I'll kill her.*

As soon as Donghae turned the corner, Miyuki quietly entered the room. Then waited for her prey to wake.


(Donghae's P.O.V.)

I woke myself early, six in the morning. I did my daily routine, and then tried to pick out a nice outfit to wear when I see Micki again.

It was hard to choose between these three:

   

However, I just decided to wear this:

I put on a pair of sunglasses and headed out the door. Ten [minutes] before seven, I jogged over to the floral shop. I had picked out Micki's "favorite" kind, pink and blue carnations. As I paid for the beautiful selection, I began to write my confession for her on a card. It took me a few tries to find the right words until I just spilled out my feelings toward her. I slipped the card into to the wonderful bouquet of flowers.

I then moved myself to a jewelry shop. I looked through every brand and shape, and I still couldn't find one.

"Excuse me," an elderly voice said. I turned my head to the ajusshi. "What kind are you looking for?" he asked.

"Couple rings," I answered. I continued, "I can't find the right one that fits.. Her ring finger is exactly the same size as my pinky."

"It seems like you two were meant to be," he complimented.

"Thanks."

"What are your names?" he questioned.

"Donghae and Seohae," I replied.

"What a cute and misty couple!" he chuckled. I did the same.

"Oh! Come here, boy," he waved for me to follow. "How about these?"

These are perfect! "These are perfect, ajusshi!" I complimented. "I'll take 'em!" I said with excitement.

He gave a hearty laugh and walked away with the rings to be put in their boxes. I paid for what they're worth and headed to the hospital.

(3rd Person Omniscient)

Once Donghae entered the hospital, Miyuki took her plan into action.

"Yah!" she yelled at Micki. Micki eyes grew big once she saw you-know-who. "Get up!" she screamed into Micki's face. Micki immediately stepped out of the hospital bed, revealing her figure in the hospital gown. 'She is just too easy~!' she thought. Miyuki swiftly wrapped her arm around Micki's neck softly choking the air out of her. Then, put knife to Micki's throat. "Now, just be quiet and still for I hold it against your will~" Miyuki cooed while pulling her into the shadows in the corner.

Donghae then opens the door to Micki's room and pulls back the curtain. 'Where'd she go?' Donghae thought, puzzled.

"Your decisions just get harder, don't they, hubby~?" Miyuki pouted, then revealed herself with Micki.

Donghae dropped the items he held. "You!" Donghae breathed through the cracks of his teeth. "Let go of her, you stupid sasaeng!" he continued.

"What's a sasaeng?" Miyuki trully didn't understand; Micki couldn't fathom his word selection.

Now, Donghae was as angry as a bull who had just seen red. "I'm going to kill you, you b*tch!" he said coming closer to both girls.

"If you kill me, I'll kill her," Miyuki said confidently.

As for Donghae, the words seemed like it came at him like bullets that he could never dodge. He took a few steps back.

"That's much better," Miyuki tied Micki to a chair in the room.

"What do you want?" Donghae growled.

Miyuki came close and whispered, "I don't know.. Something along the lines of marriage."

'How does that sound?' Miyuki thought to herself turning her back to Donghae.

'This stupid sasaeng has to be kidding..' Donghae's face was pale at the thought.

'No.. oppa..' Micki thought as her face also went pale.

"Oh~ Look at this!" Miyuki picked up the flowers and card. "It says, 'Go away, Micki. I hate you! You were never the one for me, but Miyuki is. Good luck~! Sincerely, Donghae oppa'," she read the inexact words from the card, but Micki didn't know. Donghae knew that's not what he wrote, but he was afraid of Miyuki possibly killing Micki.

Micki's face fell, and her heart felt as if it broke into a million unfixable pieces. 'He really wrote that?' she thought as a warm tear formed and fell down from the corner of her right eye.

"Aww~! Thanks, Donghae!" she complimented. Then walked over to Micki and tugged on her chin so she can look at Miyuki. "Aww~ Is the poor baby crying~?" Miyuki pouted sarcastically. Micki looked down, not wanting to meet the eyes of her oppa's [possibly] new wife. "Too bad.." she continued. She walked back to Donghae, "For our wedding, should we-"

BANG!

"Oww~!" Miyuki winced as she clutched on to her shoulder, and Donghae ducked. All three heads turned to see him.

"Changmin-ah!" Micki screamed in relief.

"B**TARD!" Miyuki yelled. 'I hate it when this woman curses aloud..' Micki thought.