Chapter 2 - The Concert

My Boyfriend's Concert

Ana knocked at JYJ VIP room door. She was excited.

Yoochun opened the door, pulling her into a hug. – Ana ah!

- YAH, I can’t breathe!

Jaejoong patted Yoochun’s shoulders – Leave my dongsaeng alone or Junsu ah will kill you from suffocatinghis girlfriend. – Yoochun moved away. – Now it seems it’s my turn. – Jaejoong hugged her as well.

- er – Yoochun smirked. – Do you want to sit? Junsu went to the bathroom…

- It’s ok – She smiled. – Are you nervous?

- Duh, of course. – Yoochun sat next to her. – Hyun So sshi says there aren’t many Asian people outside, we’re mostly giving a concert to Caucasians!

- Junsu is the one who’s more relaxed. Or at least he was until he knew you were coming – Jaejoong laughed. – He even threw a tantrum to the stylist because he wanted to be the most handsome of the three.

- Yeah, he thinks you can still fall for one of us instead.

Ana laughed. Typical of Junsu.

- Stop talking of me – Junsu appeared at the door. – You’re always criticizing me in front of oth- Ana!!

 She stood up, smiling. Junsu went towards her and she threw herself to his arms. He lifted her and swang hera bit.

- I missed you! – he said.

- I missed you too!

- Argh. We’re intruding, Yoochun.

- Let’s leave. – Yoochun agreed. – People doesn’t know when they’re incommoding others…

- Pfft, get yourself a girlfriend and stop being jealous – Junsu laughed.

Yoochun pretended to do him an obscene gesture and left with Jaejoong.

Ana looked at Junsu. He was already ready to the concert. – I… You’re amazing. Wow.

- Ana, I… I want to ask you something.

- What – they sat together, holding hands.

- Well… - Junsu caressed her hand. – Do you want to be a special guest in our concert?

- A… special guest?

He nodded. – You’d be one of our dancers but u’d be closer to me… like if we were together on stage, I’d sing for you and-

- No, no! You can’t do it, oppa. I’m a heavy footat dancing and I will shuffleeverything having you next to me.

- But… - Junsu looked at her with pleading eyes.

- Don’t look at me with those eyes. I won’t fall for it!

- Yeobo…

- YAH!

- Ok, ok… - Junsu sighed. – As expected, I already knew it would be harder to convince you.

She smiled. – I’ll be watching you. I’ll be the one screaming the loudest.

- Really? Promise?

- Sure. – she smiled  and rested her head on his shoulder. – I missed you.

- Missed you too, baby. – He hugged her by the waist and kissed her forehead.

Suddenly someone knocked at the door and they broke their contact.

- Let’s go in, Junsu – Hyun So said. – It’s show time. Oh, Ana sshi, nice to see you again! You can come to the VIP are now!

- I… Is it ok?

- Duh, you’re my girlfriend!

- But I don’t feel ok with it. And I always dreamed to be in your concert with all the fans.

- Do you want fans to kill you?! – Hyun So smiled.

- Anniyo, Sir.

- Then come with me!

- My parents will be there too. – Junsu added. – It will be fun.

They left the room together but they were going to different ways.

Junsu cupped her face and kissed her on the forehead again. – Go now. I love you.

- Love you to oppa. – she smiled.

 

She went to the Vip area and greeted Junsu’s parents. Junho was there too.

- Anxious?

- This is my first concert. – she nodded. – Oh, look, it’s starting!

A video started playing, showing them and their names. Then, fans laughed when the video started showing their 2011 unseen videos… she was in one of them, playing with Junsu on the beach. Ana blushed but it seems fans didn’t mind that, they kept smiling and screaming.

- And now, we’re going to present you… JYJ!

The venue was crazy. They were making so much noise that she couldn’t hear anything.

JYJ appeared and she looked immediately at Junsu, who was looking for her. She waved at him and he smiled, starting to sing and dance to “Ayy Girl”.

She felt tears in her eyes. How was that possible? They were so amazing. There were no words that could describe her feelings. Once again, she didn’t understand why was she there, what did she do to be so lucky?

She had an amazing boyfriend, handsome and very talented, nice and caring, and amazing friends as well. She had a great family and even Junsu’s family was nice to her as if she was their daughter.

She was crying when the concert was over. Junsu seemed to notice and was doing love signs to her all the time. She smiled, mouthing “it’s okay”, but he kept looking at her the entire show.

- He seems to like you very much, Ana. – Junsu’s mom said, smiling. – I never saw him behaving like that in a  concert.

- Well, he always do what he wants, he doesn’t really care about it.. – Junho laughed. – Ana ah, you truly make him happy. Thank you.

- No, no.. Why thanking me… - Ana felt embarrassed and looked at the stage. – He really enjoys what he does. I respect that. I’m happy he still has time to look for someone like me…

- You’re underestimating yourself – Junsu’s mom smiled a bit. – Don’t do it. Next time, I want to meet you properly.

- Anniyo. – Junsu’s dad spoke first, leaving all in suspense. – I want you to invite us to your house.

- APPA! – Junho laughed with the audacity. – I want to see those football players like Pigo, Ronaldo, Nani… I want to see European players as well… and…

- Appa, stop it. – Junsu’s mom laughed. – He is a kid when he talks about football, I’m sorry…

Ana laughed. – It seems oppa got it from him, right?

- They’re all insane about football. – Junsu’s mom sighed. – I’m always the second wife, the second mom, when a football play is being aired on tv.

- Don’t say that, omma. – Junho hugged her. – You’re always going to be the best mom in the world!

Ana smiled. They were so nice…

- Now that I have a daughter-in-law I’m not alone, right? – she winked.

- Sure. You can call me anytime, ommonim!

- And when you come back we’ll go shopping!

- Shop… ping?

- Yes. Let’s go.

Ana couldn’t say no. – Ok.

- Oh, look, the concert is over.

Ana looked at them, singing the last part of “In Heaven” song. She closed her eyes and let it being played in her head, in her heart…. “Kajima, Junsu, Kajima!”

The concert was over. She stood up, clapping. After a while, Junsu’s dad told her to go meet Junsu at the backstage.

- Why?

- Just go meet him!