Chapter 1 - Ticket's war

My Boyfriend's Concert

“So, this is today” Ana positioned herself in front of thecomputer, looking at it and counting the seconds.

- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…. – She wanted to buy tickets for JYJ concert. She wanted to surprise Junsu… She came back to Portugal because she needed to finish her PhD to work in an office in Seoth Korea but she heard that JYJ were going to Barcelona. – I’m definitely coming.

Ana even ignored her cellphone, which was ringing like crazy, with the song “Chajatta”, thousands of time, until her mom appeared at the door.

- Ana, we want to sleep, why don’t you pick up the phone once for all?

- Sorry, can you turn it off please?

Her mom looked surprised. – But it is Junsu, why do…

- Junsu? – she quickly picked up the phone, mouthing her mom a ‘thank you’. – Hi… JYJ Concert? Ah, I’m… busy… I can’t go…

She waited a little, hearing him talk. She couldn’t have enough of his voice, it was so strong, so beautiful… - No, I – she looked at the screen or her computer and refreshed the tickets page, standing up again – , ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT. SH-

She wanted to curse but she thought about Junsu and in the fact he hated those kinds of expressions. – What? Yeah… I was trying to surprise you but in, like, 30 seconds everything was sold out, it’s not fair, oppa…

Ana walked back and forth in the room, really upset. The only weekend she was free from work before coming back is the one she isn’t able to go. She stopped when she heard Junsu talking again.

She repeated his words in her mind, it wasn’t making sense to her “I called you because I reserved you a totally VIP ticket, silly. Remember, I got your agenda”.

- Junsu… is it true? – when he confirmed in the phone she started screaming like crazy! – Yeah, I GOT IT, I’M GOING TO YOUR CONCERT, OMG…. AND I’M BEHAVING LIKE A CRAZY FAN. BUT I AM, OPPA….

He just laughed and said he needed to go to a reunion… It seemed he was going to participate in another musical pretty soon.

- Nado saranghae, oppa – Ana smiled… her life was so complete. Why was she so lucky?

- ANA PEREIRA, you’re doing noises again! – Her mom came her to scold her but stopped when Ana just hugged her – Mommy, I’m going to see Junsu next week. I’m so excited!

- Can I go too? I want to meet him…

She felt reluctant – Well, I don’t know… Junsu always wanted to meet you, that’s true, and know our region, which he finds really curious… But the concert is next Saturday, don’t you need to be in auntie’s house, preparing for your nephew’s First Communion?

Her mom sighed – I forgot about that… Next time, invite him over ok?

- Sure…

Her mom kissed her and went to sleep. Ana still thought about what would happen if Junsu came there, to the region she lived and to her place. It was pretty humorous that a Portuguese region was called “Minho”. She lived in Minho all her life and when she knew some Koreans were called ‘Minho’ she got really amazed…

She just texted Junsu again “Thanks, oppa, I’m anxious for next weekend… I’m going to sleep, I miss you”.

She received a message 2 minutes later “You don’t need to thanks. I’m crazy about the fact I can’t see you everyday…. I’m anxious too. Love you. Sleep well, dream with me <3 kisskisskiss Junsu <3”

She smiled but, before she could reply, she had already overslept.

 

A week passed quickly. With her giving her best at work everyday so she could be in the concert without problems. She barely could speak with Junsu by the phone but he would send her supportive messages everyday. It seemed he was really having fun in Barcelona.

- Yeah, Ana , why are so you hasty? The train will still be there when you get it – her office colleagues said, joking. It was already Friday.

- I need to go. Have a flight to catch, after all! – she smiled and hurried to the train so she could get to Porto and get a flight to Lisbon… and in Lisbon’s airport she took another flight, finally to Barcelona. It would take less time that way.

Somehow she noticed some fans in the plane too. That was new, Portuguese JYJ fans… Kpop was so non-spread in Portugal, it practically didn’t exist, but yet there were fans coming, representing the country.

She thought about approaching them but she couldn’t.  She didn’t even know how to go through the amount of fans that were going to be in Barcelona’s venue, waiting for JYJ. She knew that those fans would recognise her… Coz Junsu didn’t make any secret of their relationship, infortunely.

Not that it was a bad thing but it was a little embarrassing when he used to take a lot of pics of her, without she noticing, and then post all in twitter, with different sentences “Ana watching the dishes”, “Ana sleeping”, “]Ana cutely eating”, “Ana giving food to Bakira”, “Ana giving bath to Tiger”… Argh, her pictures were so awful but yet Junsu loved them all.

She found her seat and, after the meal, she slept a bit. Next time she wake up, she would be in heaven.

 

She thanked the taxi driver for the ride and, putting her sunglasses, started going to the venue, accompanied by a security guard. Somehow the fans were quiet after seeing her… They weren’t recognising her but were curious about what a normal dressed girl was going in before them.

Suddenly something dropped near [Ana]’s feet. She looked down and saw a little photobook of Jaejoong and a 14 years old fan looking at her with pity, as if someone would steal it if she didn’t pick up and give it to her. After all, the fans had body guards and barriers to prevent them from advancing to the venue already.

Ana stooped and got the photobook, smiling – Here you have. Thank you for supporting our boys.

She smiled, grateful. Everyone was watching.

- Who are you? – She asked.

- I’m… a big fan of them too. No need to worry, I’m not here to do any harm, ok?

She smiled and, when Ana was about to leave, she felt someone grab her by the shirt. It was the girl, again.

- Can you have it? – She lent her photobook to Ana – Can you get me an autograph? I’m Micaela…

She nodded but ran away with it before the other fans started asking her too.

So she was already in. Should she visit them? She went to the VIP dressing-rooms.

 


 

Hi, Ana!

 

Before all, thanks for subscribing and waiting siecles for an update.

This is my first fic with a "supposed" you in it. But i finished by writing in the "her" pov and now im in doubt.

Should I let it like this or put a you or an I instead of the she? I just thought that always seeing "you did that to your job and you finished by loosing the job you always wanted" etc etc would be too repetitive/boring. 

So should i do it in the 1st, the 2nd or in the 3rd person, as it is now?

Please tell me.

P.S. I don't know what to think about this update. Comments are highly appreciated, i hope not to disappoint you, after such a long wait ;_;

 

Love you guys <3

 

XOXO

Lady_Mitsuki