Chapter Five

My Vampire's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Vampire

Chapter 5

 

KAI stand at the window of his bedroom. His sharp eyes staring at the dark sky. He sighed. When his ears caught a sound of door being opened. He turn to his back. “Noona.”

“Are you okay?” ask his ‘noona’.

“I’m okay..” Kai answered. “I think.”

“Omo.. why? Is there something bothering you?”

Kai sigh. “Taeyeon..”

“Why?” Kai look at Sooyoung, his noona.

 

KAI sit next to Taeyeon. He glance at Taeyeon. “Taeyeon-ah.”

“Emm?” Taeyeon look at him.

“Do... you have a siblings?”

“Yes. I have my older brother.” She said happily.

“Who is his name?”

“Kim Junsu. But he always busy with his work. I dont even know what is the job that he do, actually.. He always gone for one week.. one month.. But he also always come back to my house surprisingly.”

‘Junsu? I bet he using a normal person name to make people didn’t recognize him.”

“Why you asking me that?”

“Nothing..” Kai smile.

 

“NOONA think like that too.. He must be Xiah.. you saw his face clearly right?” Kai nod his head. He and Sooyoung walk to the living room where Seohyun, Sehun, Kris, Jessica and there another vampire there.

“So.. all of us is here now?” ask Sooyoung.

“Yes.” Kris said.

“Okay.. I just want to say.. from now on.. we should be aware.. because.. they are here right now. We don’t know how many they are. What Jessica inform me earlier, she meet Eunhyuk. You know who is him right?” all of them nod.

“Of course.. how can I forget the face of the guy who kill my sister.” Seohyun said. She look so serious. Sooyoung sit next to Seohyun, while Kai stand next to Sehun.

“I know, they was searching for her, same like us. We still can’t find her, but.. there is a hint, right?” Sooyoung smile. “She live as a normal person after her lost her memory. Lost her ability.. We know she is here.. but we don’t know which one is her. We need to move faster. Find her, and protect her from them. If they got her, she will die.”

“How can we find her, noona?” ask Sehun. “What is the hint?”

Sooyoung smile as she glance at all of them. “First.. is her blood.”

They look at each other, “Her blood?” ask Luhan.

“Her blood will make you stronger. Even just a drop.” Sooyoung stand up. “Second, when you’re around her, or get near her.. you have so many energy.” She hug herself. “Third, her love. Her feelings..” Sooyoung smile. “Her presence will make around us calm.. like.. there is no war or fight..”

“And last..” Sooyoung look at Kai. “Her scent.” She smirk. “I know, you know her scent right, Kai?” ask Sooyoung.

All of them look at Kai. Kai sigh. “How can I forget the scent of my princess?”

“And who have the same scene as her?” Kai look at Sooyoung. The other staring at Kai. Waiting for his answer.

 

TAEYEON sit quietly on her bed. She glance at the window. “Hmm.. why isn’t he coming?” Taeyeon pouts.

“Taeyeon-ah~..”

“Oppa? Is that you?” Junsu appear on the door of her bedroom. Taeyeon smile widely. “Oppa!” She run toward Junsu and hug him.

“Miss me?”

“Soooo much!!” she said happily. Junsu laugh and reply her hug.

“Oppa miss you too..” he glance at Taeyeon’s neck. “Why you cover your neck?” he ask and Taeyeon break the hug.

“Oh.. nothing.. Oppa..” Junsu touch her neck, the innocent Taeyeon just keep quiet.

 

“AHHH!!” Kai shout in pain all of sudden. He hold his chest. ‘Its hurt..’ Kai cough. Once again, he scream in pain when he feel there is something sharp poke his heart.

“Kai? Are you okay?” ask Sehun, he run toward Kai. Followed by Chanyeol and Luhan. Also the others.

“Its hurt!” he said.

“What hurt? Which one?” Chanyeol ask in panic.

“Whats wrong?” Sooyoung appear, she sit next to Kai on the bed.

“My heart! It’s hurt!” Kai said in pain. His body already full of sweat. Sooyoung touch his heart and close her eyes. Just a second, she open it back.

“! Damn! Its him!” she swore. “Kris! Go get the water. Now!” Kris run out from the bedroom. The situation become more chaos when Kai cough and puke a black blood.

All of them gasped, “Kai!” shout Sooyoung. “Don’t close your eyes!”

“Taeyeon..” Kai coughed and call Taeyeon name.

 

TAEYEON push Junsu’s hand on her neck when she heard Kai’s voice. “Wha.. what are you doing, oppa?” Junsu smile.

“Nothing.. go to bed..” he walk out from the bedroom. Taeyeon close the door and lock it. She sit on her bed. After a few minute, there is a sound of something fall at her balcony. She run to the balcony and found Kai sit there.

“Kai!” Taeyeon kneel down next to Kai. “Are.. are you okay?” she asked when Kai look so sick. There is blood on his lips too. Kai staring at Taeyeon. She look so panic and worried. Slowly, Kai touch her neck and open the bandage that cover her neck. Kai gulped. His hand trembling and his canines come out.

“I..” understand what Kai want, Taeyeon lean foreward. Kai then pull her neck and her blood. Taeyeon close her eyes, hold the pain. Her hands grasp Kai’s back.

“Ahh..” Taeyeon bite her lips. Kai still her neck. A sound of Kai drink her blood can be heard. “Kai..” Kai pull his head from Taeyeon’s neck.

“I.. I’m sorry.” He said, look down to the floor.

“Why.. why you say sorry?”

Kai start to cry. His body trembling. “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..”

“Kai.. Why  you..”

“I’m sorry, your highness..” Taeyeon eyes opened wide when she heard it.

“Kai, wake up!” Taeyeon hold his shoulders. “Why are you acting like this?!” Kai look at Taeyeon. Suddenly, Taeyeon feel like there is someone stand behind her. She look back. She gasped when the person that stand behind her was holding a big sword. Before the sword could hit her body, she close her eyes when Kai hug her.

 

TAEYEON open her eyes, they already in Kai’s bedroom. “Kai? Are you okay?” ask Taeyeon, she was on top of Kai’s body. She then sit on the bed. Kai lay down on the bed, looking at her.

“I’m sorry.”

“No, no need to sorry.. You save me.. thank you.” Kai smile. He close his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter