Chapter Three

My Vampire's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

 

JESSICA and Kris already know each other for 3 years. One day, Jessica found a glass of red water in his bedroom. She thought that was syrup water, but when she sniff on it, it is blood.

 

“Sica?” the glass on Jessica’s hand fall to the floor because of shockness. Kris already stand behind her. Her hands trembling hard. “I.. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean... to.. to..” Jessica quickly sit and pick the piece of glass, but Kris pull her hand push her to the bed. “Kris, I’m sorry.. Please..”

Kris that was kneeling down with Jessica body between his thighs, hold Jessica both wrist. His sharp eyes staring at Jessica eyes. Jessica already crying.

‘She must be so scared..’

“I’m sorry.” Kris said. He then let Jessica  wrist go and sit next to Jessica. Jessica still shocked. She then wake up and sit far from Kris. But still on the bed. Kris cupped his face. “I’m sorry..” he said again. Felt so guilty. His secret broke infront the girl that he love so much.

“I didn’t mean to keep this secret from you, but.. I’m sorry..” He cant look at Jessica. His eyes already in red mode. His vampire mode. Seeing Jessica’s bare neck earlier turn him on. His canines appear. “I’m a vampire, Sica.. I’m sorry.. I need to drink that fake blood to hold on my thirsty. I don’t want to hurt human. I don’t want to hurt you.. the girl that I love..” Kris body trembling. Trying to hold his desires. “Run.”

Jessica flinch when heard Kris voice. It changed. ‘He love me?’

“Run, Jessica.”

Jessica still there. She decided. Even she is a little afraid, but after heard Kris confession, it make she felt calm. ‘He love me.. Its all I wanted from you Kris.. I love you too.’

“Run!” Kris shout as he turn to Jessica. Jessica frozen on her spot. Kris breathing heavily. She staring at Kris dark red eyes. And his sharp canines. Jessica moved. Kris thought that Jessica was want to run away from him, but he’s wrong. Jessica kneeling down infront him and cupped his face. For a while, look at each other. Jessica smile even Kris look so scary. Jessica then kiss Kris right cheek softly. Slowly, Kris breath back to normal. His eyes and his canines also turn to the normal. Jessica pull back. She look at Kris with her lovely eyes.

“I love you too.”

Kris eyes opened wide as he heard it.

“I love you Kris. I love you so..” before Jessica could finish her word, Kris kiss her all of sudden and make two of them fall to the bed. Kris continue kissing her lips. Slowly, Jessica push Kris softly. Kris look at her. She breath heavily.

“I.. I’m sorry.” Kris said. Jessica smile.

“Kris..”

Gulped. Kris was about to wake up but Jessica quickly grab his neck and make he fall on top of her body back.

“Is it hurt?”

“What?”

“If.. you bite me.” Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter