Chapter Four

My Vampire's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

 

KAI walk toward Sehun that was sitting at the balcony outside his bedroom. Taeyeon still in his bedroom. Still unconscious. Sehun staring at the dark night sky.

“What are you thinking about Hun?” ask Kai. Sehun smile. Without looking at Kai, he said,

“Nah.. just thinking about Kris hyung girlfriend.. she is Taeyeon’s bestfriend right?” Kai nodded.

“Jessica..” Kai sit next to Sehun. “She really good at acting.”

“What do you mean?”

Kai chuckle when remember about Jessica talk about vampire to Taeyeon a days ago at canteen.

“Nothing.”

“I’m still curious. What did you do to her until she faint?” Sehun questioned while take a glance at Taeyeon that was sleep peacefully on the bed. Kai smile. A weird smile actually in Sehun view. Sehun look at him weirdly, “Something.. bad huh?”

Kai chuckle. His mind actually thinking about what he did to Taeyeon earlier. She look so cute when she nervous, embrassed or excited. Excited?

“Nothing.. don’t worry.. I wont do something to her without her permission.”

“Tch.. Like I don’t know that you kiss her without her permission.” Kai was about to reply what Sehun said when he saw Seohyun arrive.

“Oh, Seohyun is coming.” Sehun stand up. He then walk out from Kai’s bedroom. Kai smile. Kai wake up and walk toward Taeyeon. He sit next to her. As he hold Taeyeon hand, their already on Taeyeon bedroom. He then cover Taeyeon body with the blanket.

“Taeyeon-ah, are you sleeping already?” ask one voice from outside the room. Kai fastly turn his gaze to the door. It was unlocked.

 

JUNSU open the door of his sister’s bedroom. A small smile appear on his face when his eyes meet Taeyeon sleeping peacefully on the bed. He walk and sit next to her. “Sleeping already.. hm.. Oppa just about to have a dinner with you..” Junsu sigh. It has been to long he didn’t have a time to spend with his little sister because of his new job. Junsu caressing Taeyeon hair lovely.

 

KAI that was hiding next to the window of Taeyeon bedroom heard all he said. Kai peek on them. As his eyes meet Junsu’s face, his eyes opened wide. ‘Dont tell me.. he is.. Taeyeon.. brother?’ Junsu turn to him all of sudden make he use his teleportation to disappear from there.

 

SEHUN that was eating alone at the living room shocked when Kai appear next to him all of sudden. “Yah!”

Kai look at him. Kai face, make Sehun felt there is something bad happen.

“Taeyeon.”

“Why? What happen to Taeyeon?” ask Sehun, panic.

Kai look at Sehun. His heart beating fast. ‘Please.. not him.’

 

TAEYEON smile by herself as she enter the school area. Actually, a face of Kai that was appear in her mind make she keep smiling. Taeyeon touch her lips, and the moment of Kai peck on her lips yesterday come into her mind. Suddenly her face turn red. Taeyeon cupped her cheeks. ‘Omo! Its so embrassing..! Is he here?’ Taeyeon look around her, searching for Kai when she enter the main building. Taeyeon sigh in relief. She climb up the stair to the second floor. Suddenly, she bumped into someone, before Taeyeon could fall to the floor, someone manage to pull her hand and hug her waist. Taeyeon look infront her. Guy. She then looked up because he more high than her. “Oh? Bambam?”

“Oh?! Noona!” Taeyeon push Bambam softly. Bambam smile.

“Thank you so much. I’m sorry because I..”

“Noona, its okay. Its not your fault. I’m the one who should apologise.. I need to go to library, so I’m running.”

“Its okay.” Taeyeon smile.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon turn to her right side.

Gasped.

“Kai!”

Kai smile brightly. He then pull Taeyeon to more close to her. In fact, pull Taeyeon away from Bambam. Kai smile to Taeyeon when Taeyeon keep staring at him before turn to Bambam. With his serious and cold face, he said.

“Thank you for save my girlfriend from danger.”

“Er.. O.. Ok,.. Err.. No.. Noona, I go first.”

“Ok...” Bambam walk away from there. Kai put his right arm around Taeyeon waist. While Taeyeon put her hands on Kai shoulder. He then close this face gap to Taeyeon until their forehead touched. Taeyeon staring at his eyes. Like being hypnotized by Kai’s gaze.

“Miss me?”

“Huh?” Kai smile. Now, they already on the rooftop.

“You searching for me earlier..” he pull away his face from Taeyeon and look at her.

Taeyeon face turn red.

“Ah.. I.. Em..” Taeyeon then look around her. Her eyes opened wide. “Since when we’re up here?!” ask her in shocked. Kai chuckle on Taeyeon cuteness. He let her waist free. Taeyeon look around her, all their school building, field, gate can be see from here.

“Since we looking at each other.” Kai replied. Taeyeon smile shyly.

“Is human like you usually like this?” Taeyeon walk to the front and sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter