Chapter One

My Vampire's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#XOXO High School

 

"Last night, my cousin saw one guy girl neck." hearing that, Taeyeon lift up her head. Look at Jessica.

" her neck?"

"Yes." that time, Jessica and Taeyeon in the canteen. Its is rest hour. Jessica eat her bread. "Yuri, she is the victim."

"Yuri? Kwon Yuri? The ies girl in this school?" Jessica nodded.

"I heard.. it is vampire." 

"Vampire? Huh.. vampire is not exist you know." Taeyeon said as she drink her water.

"Yah.. its exist you know. JUst like the.." Jessica look like searching someone. "Found ya! That guy." Taeyeon turn to where Jessica said. "People said.." she whisper to Taeyeon. "He is a vampire. Just look at his face. Its look pale when daylight, but look sooooo fresh when night come. He also like black, and red colour."

"Eyy.. no vampire in this world. I dont believe it. Like a fool drink human blood." 

"Oh My God."

"What?"

"He is looking at you." Taeyeon turn to her back. And her eyes meet the guy that Jessica said. Taeyeon felt uneasy with his eyes. Yes. He look pale. And he wearing all black clothes. She then turn to Jessica. "Vampire's ears is strong. They can heard what people around them said." 

"Whatever." Taeyeon stand up and walk away.

"Yah, where are you going!" Jessica run over Taeyeon.

 

 

#Toilet.

 

"Vampire? What the fish.. Like I believe." Taeyeon wash her face at the sink. And when she look her face at the mirror.. "Aahhh!!" there is guy stand behind her. Taeyeon turn to behind her. No one there. She then walk out from the toilet.  Suddenly, her small body accidentally hit someone body. Taeyeon fall to the floor. "Ouch!" she whining in pain.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Taeyeon looked up. 

'Him!' the guy infront her lend his hand to Taeyeon. Want to help Taeyeon get up.

"No need." Taeyeon get up by herself. She then walk away without look at that guy.

 

 

#Rooftop

 

One the rooftop of the building, one boy laying down there. He close his eyes with his right arm while his left arm became his 'pillow'. He then smile all of sudden.

"Vampire? Huh.. vampire is not exist you know."

"Eyy.. no vampire in this world. I dont believe it. Like a fool drink human blood."

"Vampire? What the fish.. Like I believe."

"Dont believe huh.." the boy said. He wake up and sit. He smirk. "I'll show you, Kim Taeyeon." and that boy disappear from there.

 

 

#Taeyeon bedroom.

 

Taeyeon step out from the bathroom. She dry her hair with her red towel. She was wearing dark red knee dress. After tying her hair, she climbed up her bed and lay down. "So tiring today.." Taeyeon close her eyes. 

"Taeyeon." someone call her name. 

"Who is that?" 

"Can I came in?" 

"What?"

"Can I came in?" 

Slowly Taeyeon said. "Yes.."

 

 

#Outside Taeyeon's balcony room. 

 

"Are you sure?" he said.

"Yes.." he can hear Taeyeon voice from inside the bedroom. He then smile. Slowly, he step in to Taeyeon bedroom. He stunned for a while before sit on Taeyeon bed. His eyes scanning Taeyeon's body naughtyly. Taeyeon bare arms and legs make his desire coming. His hand then touch her legs. 

"Soft.." he said. He then look at Taeyeon bare chest that little exposed. And his eyes then move to Taeyeon bare neck. Gulp. He then cupped Taeyeon face. Softly, he lend his lips on Taeyeon lips. He smile after he break the kiss. "You're mine." he said in a whisper voice. He lips then kiss Taeyeon forehead, nose, ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter