Pride

Pride

 

“Who would date such a shorty person like her? Never.” This was a statement from young guy in his collage bench as his freed from classes and hanging out with his friends.

“She is. Ahahahaha, I don’t know, I think some of us have that kind of girl type.” A friend of him added, literally they were discussed about girl, and yup jerk like them will forever mocking a girl with no attractive figure.

“I feel pity to her, well she i actually pretty if she fix her nose, and lose some weight and also add some height.” A skinny, beautiful kind a rich person girl talked this time. She was one of them.

“Sehun, what about you?” The girl asked a young man beside her, totally with mocking tone.

“Are you kidding? I don’t even bother what kind of dress she wears.” An ice man speaks really cold; he was talking while not even bother to see the object of their conversation.

“Right? It will look awful anyway.” Sehun’s friend rose his voice, no matter who you are if you have heart, you will probably go slap them with your shoe, because your hands are too precious to jerk like them.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

“Jimin, I told you, I am Busy. I have many tasks to do.” Two girls in the bench of a park besides a tree were talking seriously.

“Just for this time and I will not be this irritating anymore. Hayi ah, please!” Jimin sulked to Hayi with irritating way made the girl so speechless.

“Ok. But first let’s move from here, I feel like bunch of demands are judging us.” Feels like Hayi really has a six sense ability, but no. kind of demands she talked about was too obvious.

::::::::::::::::::::::

In this rare situation Hayi just keep sitting in her terrace waiting for rain stop in this summer, maybe it was spring wasted. Hayi who likes rain open her hands and to catch the raindrops. Although she actually was waiting for the rain to stop but she play with it. Finally rain had stopped, she took her shoes and lock her door. Hayi leave alone in simple house, just two rooms, bedroom and living plus kitchen room. It was enough for her. He has large garden with bench, so need few steps to reach her tall fence made from wood, which cover all her house. She about to lock her fence but someone reach her feet.

“Aaaaa” Hayi looked down, a man with cold hands and white face with almost blue lips sat in front of Hayi’s fence. “Oh my God, you scared me. How even you can be here?” But the man did not answer her question. Hayi squatted and check the man condition. His hand in her feet about to burn, he seemed got fever. “Were you drinking again? How many times I told you that you don’t get along well with alcohol huh?” Hayi seemed mad with this guy, but once again he just quite. He then stood, and then open Hayi fence and sat in the bench in the garden. “What the... this person.”

Hayi locked the fence, this time from inside, she approached the man, and he closed his eyes and sat while trembling. Hayi check his forehead with his only one finger and then check her own forehead. Amazing, he about to burn, you can cook eggs in that forehead.

“This person seriously, why even you sat in there with the big rain? Where is your phone?” He does not respond it, she search in his pocket herself, calling someone. “Hallo, Mr. Park? Yes this is Hayi, could you please pick Sehun in my house? No, not in my parents’ house, in my house. WHAT! All night long? But how could only wheel fix takes all night long? Ok then. No, it’s ok.”

”Uh, when will you grow up Oh Sehun.”

:::::::::::::::::::::

“Have you eaten something?” This time Sehun already lied in Hayi’s bed. His shirt all dry, he got fever from the wind. Sehun did not answer only shook his head. “As predicted.” Hayi was about to leave but his hand was being hold by Sehun.

“Don’t leave.” Sehun voice almost did not out. He was that weak.

“I will buy porridge near from here. Just you wait.” Hayi almost stand again but Sehuns’s arm was too strong to let go.

“I said, do not leave!” Even not strong enough his voice louder this time.

“Where you get that strength. Ok ok, I will just call it.” Hayi reach her phone, touch numbers that she already remembered. “Yes, one portion please. No, not spicy and could you please add some more abalone. 15 minutes? Ok thank you.”

“You remember?” Sehun mumbled while close his eyes.

“Who does not? We fight against extra abalone that time.”

“Mom asked about you. She seem loves you more than me.”

“Ck, so childish of course she loves you more.” Hayi thought a man in front of him did not change at all. “Ah, by the way how do you know I live here?” Still closed his eyes, Sehun pull his lips in smiling.

“Your mom, of course. silly.”

“Ah mom, how many times I said keep this secret.”

:::::::::::::::::::::

It was almost 2 AM; Sehun woke from his high fever. He looked in his left side there was a girl sat while sleeping.

“I am so sorry Hayi ah, my pride takes me this far. I did not know that I will change this much.”

:::::::::::::::::::::

 

Sehun woke up because the hit in his face, he also felt so warm right now, he all fit right now he felt so fresh. He looked at his side; there was no someone with brown hair and tiny figure. Then he smell something, it was from the room in before the bedroom.

He stood in front of the door; face the back of someone he looking for. His hands wrap in his pocket. He smiled a lot just observe the back of her.

“You woke. Finally.” Hayi still show her back to him. Still burn some toast.

“Ah, surprisingly, your bed is pretty comfortable.”

“I just have toast, I don’t care if you want to eat or not.” She face him right now, the Ice cold face of Sehun return.

“Well, it is not bad. Make coffee then with cream and little bit sugar.” He now sat in front of table; face the park in front of Hayi’s house.

“I run out cream.”

“Then just coffee, with little bit milk.”

“I also run out milk.” He bit his lip irritated.

“Then just coffee.”

“No sugar?”

“Little bit sugar.” He almost blew up.

“I run out coffee.”

“Then what you have?” He blow up right now, back to face Hayi who show her cold face also.

“Tea.”

“Then make it.”

:::::::::::::::::::::

“Oh Sehun, what’s up with your face?” Sehun’s friend who sat beside him asked about Sehun’s mood. He attended a class right now. The same class that Hayi also joint. Hayi sat in front of Sehun pretending to be stranger again.

“My face is always like this.” Sehun answered simple.

“But this time is different.”

“I just have bad morning.”

::::::::::::::::::::::

“Oh, Hayi are you ok? You said that you were sick last night.” Jimin came and immediately sat beside her. She worried about Hayi that cancel their appointment last night. A man in the back listened carefully. Careful not to be caught from his friend.

“I am fine.” Hayi smiled to Jimin and back to his book.

“Actually, someone wanted to meet you last night.”Hayi showed his teeth right now. She smiled very bright.

“Mom’s Friend’s son right?” Hayi smiled with her, knew everything. A man narrowed his eyes.

“How do you know?” Jimin pursed her eye brow. She got caught.

“I did not know since when, but mom and you have built very well partnership in match making for my date.” Hayi shook her head almost laugh and back to her book.

“Ya! it is for your sake too.”

“That’s why I lied to you also.”

“You were not sick?” Jimin made her eye bigger than usual; she did not bealive that Hayi would lied just because of that.

“Actually, I was not. But someone came into my house last night; he got high fever for his stupidness.” Hayi explained to Jimin. Someone in the back glenched hi teeth got irritated to be called stupid.

“HE?” Jimin stood up from her chair, everyone looked at her. Hayi just got embarrassed and bow down for apologize.

“Ya, what are you doing.” Hayi lightly slapped Jimin’s arm.

“You just said ‘he’.” Jimin’s face spook that she really wanted an explanation.

“Yes, he used to my friend. But no longer.” Sehun’s face went down heard that.

“Then, why he went to your house?”

“It is still mystery to me.”

“But, I don’t understand. Someone came to your house last night, whom no longer your friend and got sick because of his stupidness and you took care of him all night long? Aren’t you being too kind?” All Jimin said was right, from outsider it was very rare situation.

“I just can throw him in the trash can or something.”

“Is he older?”

“I said friend, Jimin ah.”

“Is he handsome?” That question made Sehun also curious in the back waiting for Hayi’s answer.

“Well, yes. But you know that I look at someone based on his personality don’t I?”

“Yes, so he is a nice person? Or a bad person?”

“He just looks like a dog.” Sehun’s heard that answer and immediately stood up from his chair just like Jimin’s did and now everyone turned their face on him including Jimin and Hayi. But Hayi back to her book again endure her laugh.

“What’s wrong with him?” Asked Jimin to Hayi. But Hayi just keep silence. “That bad? That person?” Jimin interrogate Hayi further again.

“Mm, that bad. This morning after breakfast, he just disappeared without a single thank you. After I took care of him all night long after I lost my precious sleep. It’s not about I want a thank form him, I just explained you how he looks like.”

“Well, he is not a person.”

“I told you.”

“By the way Hayi ah, tonight is the night do not forget about it ok?”

“I will become myself. I will dress usually I am. That’s the deal.”

“Yeah, whatever. Being yourself is good.”

“The place is...”

“No, just message me. You know, maybe there is a dog’s ear.”

“What?”

“Just text me the place.”

“His name is Sungha Jung.”

“Mom’s friend’s son again?”

“Yes, Chanyuk’s friends also.”

“Hah? He never told me anything tho.”

::::::::::::::::::::::::

TBC