Typical day [2]

WE in the future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🐻🐻🐻

 

"Hmmn, Ahhh that's b-better" Joohyun exclaimed as I her nipp hard. Maybe the pain reclined. Oh boy, It's really a milk coming from her. It was sweet and has her distinctive taste.

"I'm sorry Peaches, Momma Bear has to have this(milk) first" I said half laughing. And my Joohyuniee blushed mad. Maybe she saw that my position on top of her is really laborious and difficult so she reposition herself sitting and cradled my head on the crook of her arm and guided my mouth on her awaiting and I gladly on it. 

When I felt the milk decreased slowly, maybe my wife felt it too, She pulled the away. I frowned, she giggled and offer the other one. The silence isn' awkward at all, it is peaceful until I flicked my tongue on her nipp and twirl my tongue around it, the atmosphere once heated again. I carry her, with her arms on my shoulders, legs at my waists and a face asking why. I just stated "We need to multitask babe. Your regular exercise is at 10am and it's already 9:20am. We'll be late if we didn't hurry. With that we do our "woohoo" with Joohyun complaining how fast it went, so I gave her another round then bathe her. Oh, how tiring it is to be the "man" in this relationship. But brace yourself my Baechu. You'll surely feel it too.

 

 

// 🐰🐰🐰

 

I thank my Bear for understanding and considering my needs. I never thought of someone so sweet, caring thoughtful, loving and all. Maybe you only see her positives but I also love her negative side: dumb at times, heodang, carefree, blunt, and very clumsy but I love every bit of it.

 

We are now in the middle of the pregnant exercise session we are in now, We arrived exactly on time, maybe my wife's idea of "multitasking" is good. We picked the 10am session beforehand because I had a bad sleeping habits nowadays. Sometime I'll wake her up on 3am just to eat. Play games and bug her because I was bored then sleep again on 5am then wake up at 8am atleast. 

 

The exercise nearly ended with my paranoid wife supporting every move. It is funny how she registered here in a session with single moms, because Seulgi wanted us not to mingle with husband amd wife exercise to avoid stress, negativity and the disgusted stares of the people who doesn't accept this kind of relationship. I thank her for that. We made some friends here, some pregnant women with their sisters, brother or mother on their side. I didn't judge them. But I despise their bastard boyfriends/husband who left them. And then I conclude, I really made a good choice or I might say probably the best choice.

 

It's exactly the 5th month so we go to a friend's photo studio for a photoshoot. We did it every month. We got the idea on facebook and decided to imitate them. It's suits us because Seulgi is playful like the dad on the pic. (Search maternity photo air pump🚺🚺🚼) Overall we have enjoyed the photoshoot. 

 

We we're on our way out when I notived someone by the door. It's Park Bogum! My childhood bestfriend. Oh, it's been years since we last saw each other.

 

 

 / /🐻🐻🐻

 

"GumGum Oppa!" My very excited wife says as she dodge him by the arm.

"Oh, Joohyuniee, I thought you won't recognize me." Oh, I really hope she didn't.

"Did you finished your photoshoot already?" How rude of this two very excited human beings, forgetting I was with them, so I texted someone in return. 

📤Oppa? Are you busy?

📥 No why?

📤 Are you somehow near *a mutual friend's studio

📥 Yeah, l am shopping with the whole team at a nearby mall. Waeyo?

📤 I need your help Oppa.

 

As I sent the message, I slip my before tangled arms with Joohyun and held her hands and squeeze it. They seem to finally recognize me. And said

"SeulBear, Is it ok to you if we dine with Bogum oppa. He said he's free all day long and it's been a long time since we last catch up" 

"Oh sure, no problem" I faked a smile. Joohyun and I knew it.

"It's nice to meet the almighty wife of this cabbage girl. Hahahah" And with that Joohyun smacked his arm but he still goes to offer his hand for a handshake and I gladly accept it. But still, a pang of jealousy running through my veins so I squeeze his hand harder than expected. And the hurt lookbon his face brings my heart a joy like winning.  

 

And I remembered Oppa

 

📥 Sure. Where to? The boys are planning a grand entrance here so be ready. Kekeke

📤 I'll be needing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter