The typical [1]

WE in the future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi's PoV

 

 "Today is another day" I said as I marked the calendar. Going on 5th month, "4 months more baby, 4 months more" snd she smiled cheekily. My bae is still asleep. She's very tired from our yesterday date and I assume she'll woke up late later. So I get the chance to sneek out. It's just 5am in the morning, I've got lots of time. So I prepared a towel, phone and earplugs and a bottled water then jogged my way down through stairs. I texted my nanny to go clean and cook for my bae, I tried and took some classes on cooking but even with nanny's guide, cooking is not my thing. I reached my destination from our 9th floor room to the gym on the 3rd. I was panting when I got there. I've started working out early this week and it's my 5th day now, I was all hyped up and sweaty and I noticed my muscles toned up again. I missed working out, Joohyun doesn't knew about this. I smiled and thought will Joohyuniee like this? I am smiling like a fool when someone nagged my back and ask "Kang Seulgi. You're still a dumb bear" I turned my back and saw my high school best friend smiling at me.

"YAAA. Jioniee, I missed you" I said. After we graduated high school we barely seen each other. Never thought I'd see her here.

"Blame your popularity, I sometimes go to your concerts but you didn't notice me" she faked the sad face, I hugged her and we both said "EEWWW" and laughed at our sweaty bodies. We go on to the threadmills and we run while catching up onto each other. 

 

"So you're still on the 9th floor?" How did she know?,.

"Yeah, the one we bought before when we're still dating" Seulgi said quite sad

"Why won't you buy a house? You're now wed, why not?" 

"In the past years you know, our popularity and sales boomed and demands more time, so we don't have time to buy or have constructed one" Seulgi delivered sadly

"Do you know where I work now after school?

"Hmm. You're a good writer and artist, Isn' it thst you want to make manga and anime in the future you say?"

"Yes that's what I want. But that's not what my dad wants. So he make me go to college in a business course, graduated and now the owner of this condominium and others" she smiled at me though bitterly because she really wants to be an animator

"Oh my? How did I not know that?"

"You're too busy to know, but I'm still happy seeing you that's why I'm giving you a loft space in here with a--" I cut her words before she says more because I'm just too happy, We planned on buying a loft but it's too pricey in here.

"And? No it's ok we don't need much, I very gladly to accept that loft you'll be giving me, Thank you, thank you. You're still the best" I hugged her again.

"What? Hey no. I'm not giving it for free, I just meant, I'll give you the loft - in a lower price for you are my beloved friend. But still, business is business HAHAHA" and we laughed ourselves some more until I realized it's already 8:30am and probably her wife was awake by now. So I bid goodbye to Jion and take the elevator then run as fast as I can going down to a flowershop nearby, bought a 5 thornless white roses. And goes back running again with her happy dork face.

 

 

~~

Irene's PoV

 

These past few months, I really feel my excessive mood swings. My Seulbear suffers the most. One moment I'm annoyed with her and then I spank her without her doing anything, she just endured and still joked, then I'll cry hard because I can't control these emotions but in the end of the day she still makes me happy, laugh and love her more and more. She do all things that makes me happy and the shocking fact is that she still does the things we did back when we're dating. Like going to movie houses takes me on dates: expensive restaurant, dinner for two in a beach, parks, and even buying me flowers. Yes she still does that. At first, I thought it's appropriate for us, with my big baby bump here, it doesn't look good. When we saw people looking at us, I take it like they disgust us, but they congratulate us saying Seulgi's consistency about taking me to dates, thay even give us gift checks for baby shops amd even invites us to parenting seminar, which we gladly attend. But most of all, She never fails to make my heart flutter every time she with me. I just hope she never gets tired of me, I hope she stay like she used to.

 

 I opened my eyes, feeling something wet on my chest and unusual pain on my s, I looked upon it and saw drops of milk on it. I'm not that surprised because th doctor said it will came a time I'll lactate and some as early as 3 months. But this I came surprised, Because my Seulbear isn't here at my side sleeping like a log, I wonder where she's been early at the morning, so I stand up looking for her in the whole unit but no Seulgi yo be found. I just saw a meal at the table and a clean house, "Maybe nanny dropped by" I said. And as I finished a shower I passed by the mirror. I see myself and my baby bump that is now very noticeable, my swollen s and my now chubby cheeks and all. I can't hardly recognize myself anymore. My y body, pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter