The habit

WE in the future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the apartment

 

Seulgi's POV 

 

I was chasing my breath after I finally put my Bae in our bed. Yes, i didn't bother to wake her up because I knew she's more tired than I am. So I decided to change my clothes then hers into comfortable ones. 

 

Yes, we're not awkward seeing each others bodies, what's the total of 15 years seeing it randomly. And now that we're married I am legally able not just to see it but touch every inch of it ofcourse. But I won't, not now, because I'm currently drowning to my habit, a habit I kept ever since. It is just staring at her, studying every inch of her face, even though I knew I already memorized it. I want to keep reviewing her features. And fall deep to my thoughts again, memories of us, good and bad. I treasure it all for that made us who we are today.

 

 

I remember her moodswing when she have a period that day. She keeps ignoring me the whole day and not looking at me during performances like she always does. But I fully understand, it's because of her moodswings so I shrugged the thoughts off.

 

Then I ask her the next day when she's better "Are you okay now? Are the red alerts off?" I said jokingly but she answered "Yes it's off so as you " and she left me there confused.

 

"And why is that soon to be Mrs. Kang?" And then she melted, I knew It very well that she loves when I call her names but denies it.

She cried and hugged me "You're so insensitive! I hated you because you kept smiling on all the people you see, it's okay but why include the people you knew that have interest in you" she sniffs, punches my arms then continue.

"Call me jealous but I want you all for myself, and you didn't also bother to talk to me the whole day".

Oh my, any human will fall to this, and that I knew she loves me very much. And I replied "I thought you're just having some moodswing so I didn't bother to, I'm sorry baby" then I kissed the crown of her head, her reddened nose then her pouting lips.

 

 

<

 (Seulgi's nearly 6th year and Irene's 4th year as a trainees in SM)

 

 And then this day came, I'll finally say to her what I really feel about her. The moment I say that I am not okay with "just friends" zone we are in. I really want to tell her what I feel when she's near me, when she hugs me, steal kisses from me, It drives me insane, knowing I can't have her.

But it's now or never, I'll finally tell her so if she rejects me, I can now move on with my miserable life without her. I need to take risks, if not, nothing's gonna happen. I keep telling that to myself. Convincing my dumb self that I can do it. I'm defenseless, Because I know her next few words will make my life brighter or shatters my whole world.

 

 

As I go to my current training, a dance traing with her in a song Be natural by S.E.S.. I saw her as early as she always does but as soon as she sees me, she grab me by the hand and drag me to the rooftop of SM ent building, I asked her why.

She just says "shut up first, I'm freakin' nervous right now" that leaves me clueless and as we reach the rooftop she says

"I have something important to tell you"

"Ah, me too. You go first"

I'm also nervous as hell because I'm forming words in my mind, how will I confess those those 3 words, but my thoughts were interrupted by her saying "I love you" plain and simple.

I crumpled my face to her, It was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter