012

Sweet Mistake

“Next group please!” The teacher shouted, beckoning Sehun and I to start walking now. I poked Sehun who was standing beside me. So, Sehun tilted his head and looked down towards me. “Yes?” He asked.

“I will lead us” I said and swallowed. I stretched my palm towards Sehun and it caused him to raises one of his eyebrows.

“Hand me those codes, I will lead the way tonight as my gratitude for helping me earlier” I stated.

A sweet smile painted on his lips and he gave me the papers he held.

“Sure, just don’t make us lost” I replied him with a smile and took the codes. “I won’t” I said gladly.

 

 

Sehun eyed her from back, getting himself over amused with the girl in front.

Jaein unstoppably beamed a spot in the dark surroundings with a flashlight on her right hand. Her head was also tilted up and down continuously. She couldn’t understand what’s wrong with the codes she held on her left hand.

She bit her lower lip and heaved a puff on the air. Then the girl turned her head to Sehun and her lips escaped a nervous giggle.

“I think we lost… too far” She said regretfully and she scratched back of her head with embarrassment. Sehun chuckled and jogged closer to her.

He didn’t sure about his mind. She clearly said that they were lost. Even too far she stated. But, No. There were not even a bit of anxious feelings rushed over him. And he could rather call his feeling was an excitement.

“What are we going to do then?” He teased. Jaein smiled sheepishly and handed him the papers. “I think I need some help” She said in a low tone.

Sehun stared at her who was looking down on her feet. “Jaein” He called the girl’s name softly. And again he couldn’t help to ruffle her hair. That act made the girl’s heart fluttered and has thin shades of red on her cheek.

“No need to feel guilty about this” He said. The girl looked up and made an eye contact with him whose hand still on top of her. The distance of their faces was near, causing the couple to lock stare.

Sehun gazed at her twinkling eyes that widened a lot. She blinks sometimes and her lips couldn’t break apart to escape any words.

Her heartbeat kept increasing and it won’t stop so early. Both sides of her cheeks warmed up and her legs felt weak. Their position was still unchanged and at those seconds, Sehun also had his heart racing so fast.

“Everybody makes mistakes” He mumbled and she heard that, still locking his gaze with hers. His eyes caught the girl bit her lower lip again and he took a glance at those cherry pink lips.

He unconsciously leaned his face closer and his palm swiftly moved its way to Jaein’s back of neck. The girl’s eyes widened even more. She had her heart nearly exploded this time.

Sehun’s eyelids were about to close as his face leaned closer. Jaein who was also out of her mind also had her eyes grew heavier. When her eyes are closed, she excepted for a pair of lip to land on top of hers.

“Like the mistake you did to my name” 

She heard his voice and quickly opened her eyes. Now the red shades got deeper and she stared at Sehun who smirked. He still had his face near and soon he moved his hand to pinch her cheek. He found it cute as he felt the warmth of it.

Jaein lost of words and when she was brought back to reality, she cleared and lifts a voice.

“I’m sorry for the name, Sehun” She couldn’t help to smile to cover up her shames. Sehun’s expression was softening and for the last time he ruffled her hair again.

“I am glad to receive your letters” His lips frowned up. “Now let me fix this failure of our former leader” He stood beside Jaein and commanded her to walk.

She responded with a nod and her lips that frowned up too, it feels like her lips won’t stop smiling now.

Sehun almost put a hand on her shoulder but he hastily quitted it. They finally walked and Sehun secretly heaved a puff on the air.

“It was almost, Sehun. Behave yourself..” He noticed himself. He was somehow relieved to be able to hold back his intention to kiss. Sigh, even though his heart was eager to do so.

 

 

Chanyeol was lying down and relaxed on the grass. He did stargazing as one of his fellows strummed the guitar and performed a relaxing song. People on his camping area gathered in a circle and they sang along with the campfire in the middle.

He released a sigh as Jaein’s face kept emerging on his mind. Corners of his lips rose up upon the thoughts about their bicker.

“Have you gone crazy?” Baekhyun, one of his friends asked after he caught his weirdness. Chanyeol didn’t even look at the one who asked and he heaved another sigh.

“I think I had” Chanyeol answered. That smile even grew wider this time. Seconds later, the boy suddenly seated up and made the others a little bit shocked.

“Did anyone hear that?” He asked and drifting his eye to everyone exists. But nobody nodded and they all shook their head in a same time.

“Sorry, I think I heard it wrong” So he went back to lie down. But for the second time, he seated up again after hearing a girl screamed somewhere.

“Really? None of you?” He asked again. Everyone tilted their head and Baekhyun lifted his voice.

“Chan is crazy tonight. He admitted it himself” Baekhyun shrugged. This time, Chanyeol didn’t ask his friends anymore and he stood up. “I need to go somewhere” he stated.

Seriously, my ears aren’t this big for nothing. He taught himself.

 

 

“The skies look so pretty tonight” Jaein looked up in amazement. Sehun who was looking at the paper also tilted up to watch the starry skies. He smiled and looked towards the girl beside.

“Yeah, it is” He murmured under his breath. They have been walking for minutes and both of them silently had a great journey together. Hoping for the time to flew slower.

“I think we are getting near” He said, thanks to that genius brain to make the codes just like a piece of a cake.  Later, Jaein felt something went wrong on her. Therefore, she chose to stop her step. She furrowed her eyebrow and rolled her eyes.

Sehun also stopped his step and take a look at his partner whose face was not good. “What’s wrong Jaein?” He asked.

“It feels itch on my back” She stated as she bit her lower lips. She brought her hand to the itch source, her waist. The girl almost yelped hard when her forefinger touched an unfamiliar thing beneath her clothes.

She swallowed hard and has her heart skipped a beat. Fear started to grow on her and she clenched her teeth.

Sehun eyed every expression of her and tilted his head to the side. “So what’s wrong?” He asked again.

“There’s something foreign on my waist, and it feels painful” She stated with a worried face.

Sehun then walked to the backside of the frozen girl. He caught something stick out and he walked closer.

“Yes, there is something strange here” He told her, it caused Jaein’s fear to grow again. Hesitated, the girl turned her head to him and she opened to tell him her favor.

“Can you take a look at that thing for me?” She said. It’s better for her rather than having any more pain. Sehun stared at the girl and swallowed nervously.

“S-sure” Then he brought his finger to reach her clothes. He slowly lifted it up and a little bit of her skin was shown.

Meanwhile Jaein looked down to the ground as her heart kept on racing, for her fear and for what he was doing now.

Sehun’s eye widened after he saw what caused her this pain. He quickly covered it again and walked to face her. “Don’t be panic. Okay?” He said with his hand on the air. Jaein gulped, he was wrong to mention that and she got panicked instead.

 

“There’s a big leech”

 

“What!!” She screamed and her sound breaks the silent woods. The panic virus now spread onto him too. He scratched back of his neck and get flustered.

“Sehun I beg you to remove it now!!” She continued to scream. But leeches can’t just be pulled like that, it will go worse. Sehun sighed to think clearly, Jaein’s eyes were already watered with tears and she kept sobbing pathetically.

Sehun hastily patted his pants’ entire pocket and somehow he fortunately found a box of matches. Why did he even bring that? Not even he knows.

 

“Nooo!!!” She cried out loud while Sehun hasn’t even done anything yet. “Wait..” He cautiously lifted the clothes again. The leech has got bigger and he lighted up a piece of match.

“Sehun pleasee!!” She cried again and now her cheek was wet with tears. He planned to burn the leech to make it stop her blood. So he brought the lit up match near on top of it.

 

“Ya! What are you doing to her!?” A sound was heard and soon a man appeared. The strong night wind that blew already died the fire out when Sehun take a look at him.

Jaein too, she tilted her head to see the figure who shouted towards them. “You again..” She sounded weak to him. Chanyeol saw her sobbing face and he sent a fierce stare towards Sehun.

Chanyeol grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. Sehun, with the died out match on his hand furrowed his eyebrow and irritated by him. Without any word, Sehun pulled her again and made the girl jumped in shock.

“I will light another match, the leech hasn’t gone yet” He said ignoring the man near them.

Jaein only could keep silent and when Chanyeol took a step towards them, Jaein showed him her palm, beckoning not to go any closer.

“We can talk after this. Please” she begged. Chanyeol just nodded his head slowly and get flustered on what Sehun was doing. At that second, the leech fell to the ground and Jaein heaved an extremely relieved sigh.

 

“Thanks, for saving my life” She gave a smile to Sehun. Chanyeol finally went closer and looked at the girl.

“So what’s going on? He didn’t do anything harm right?” Jaein stared back at him and chuckled.

“What harm? He just saved me from that freaking leech” She didn’t even dare to look at it which was now on the ground. After hearing her word Chanyeol understood why Sehun 'burnt' her waits.

“Who actually are you?” Sehun finally threw a question to Chanyeol. The taller guy looked at him and cleared his throat.

“Uhm-well, I’m her friend” Chanyeol answered confidently and winked to Jaein. The girl furrowed her eyebrow and her lips escaped a ‘huh’. She doesn’t even know his name, and so does he. Friend my .

 

“I’m his boyfriend then” Sehun said with a bold stare. Jaein startled when he heard the ‘boyfriend’ word and her cheek went red.

Sehun brought his face closer and whispered softly on Jaein’s ear behind his hand.

“I will save you from this freak” It sounds heavenly and sent butterflies to fly inside her. With a racing heart, she couldn’t do anything but to nod her head.

Chanyeol seemed to be surprised over Sehun’s word and he swallowed. Soon his lips formed a smirk and he chuckled, underestimating. “I don’t believe it” He said and stared at the girl’s face.

“Whatever, let’s just go Jaein” Sehun took her hand. She nodded and soon they started to walk.

Jaein turned her head to the back while she was walking. Chanyeol was still standing there and when they made an eye contact, the boy waved both of his hand in excitement.

“See you again, Jaein!” He shouted loudly. Sehun heard that and he fastened their paces. Soon both couldn’t be seen anymore and Chanyeol walked back to his camping ground near there.

 

“Got your name, shorty” His lips couldn’t stop to frown up.

 


Hello, how's it? 2am in the morning now..

I want to ask for a favor, you can write it down if you have any idea for this story. Come on~ share your bright imaginations with me;)

TT_TT This story finally reaches 100 subs and I felt grateful. Thanks for the whole supports, dear readers.

And.. I love upvotes  (lol) it wont cost any karma so yeahh.. please do so kkk

THANKSS - loveee krisplease