011

Sweet Mistake

“The rice is ready!” Sehun shouted from his place. Hyuna immediately put her knife and jogged towards him. I only tilted my head towards them and irritated by her flirty act. I was still peeling my apple when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my finger.

“Ouch!” I moaned and bit my lower lip to reduce the pain.

I chose not to see my finger because of the phobia I had. I put my injured hand beside my thigh and decided to treat it later.

“Are the apples done?” Hyuna poked my shoulder. I turned my head and found her smiling with Sehun behind.

“Can you do this one for me?” I asked for her help because I was unable to peel anymore. Hyuna nodded and started to peel the apple, I stood beside and watch her doing it.

I had a casual chat with Hyuna and suddenly I felt my hand being lifted up. “Don’t you realize this?” Sehun asked me with a worried tone and he gripped my wrist gently.

I diverted my gaze away and nodded my head. “I know..” I said in a low voice then I looked at his face. He had such distressed emotion on his eye and he heaved a sigh.

“I will take the medicine box, you can sit there first” he said. I nodded and obeyed his order.

I wondered if my injured finger was that appealing that he could aware of it.

 

“Ouch!” I gasped when the cold alcohol touched my wound. I felt that he tried to be gentler at it and he caused me to flutter inside.

“Is it that bad?” I decided to ask, still not looking on my finger. Then I looked at him who heaved a pathetic sigh.

“I am afraid you need to amputate to this one” he said slowly. My heart skipped a beat and I felt my chest filled with bitter feelings. My mind was already drifted so far negatively.

“What should I do?” my voice became hoarse. I don’t want to have nine fingers and I kept biting my lips anxiously. “Can’t you do something?” I continued.

Soon his lips frowned up. But instead of a sympathetic one, he gave me a naughty smile instead. He covered my finger with a thin white cloth and stood up.

“Just kidding, I healed your small wound. Silly” He chuckled. I lifted up my finger that was neatly done and had a mixed feeling.

Between relieved and irritated.

I clicked my finger and stared at him who laughed his lung out.

“Ya! What so funny? I almost cried about it” I snapped. He whipped some tears on the corner of his eyes and took a breath. Is it that amusing for him?

“You must see your own face earlier” He said cheerfully. I pouted, not pleasured by it. I learned a new side of Oh Sehun and somehow I had some gratitude to be able to see those laugh and got my wound treated by him.

“But, thanks sun.. bae” I said hesitantly and bid a small smile for him.

“Sunbae? It sounds so weird. Just call me Sehun” He ruffled my hair and caused me to blush.

“Well.. Thanks Sehun” I repeated and fixed my messy hair. He smiled again and nodded his head.

“Sure crab” He replied. Of course I won’t forget about that ugly nickname he gave. But it was kind of strange that I felt delighted by it.

I was sure that somehow the bound between him and I has built and I hoped for the best to be able to make it greater.

The way he acts towards me really moved my heart to adore Oh Sehun even more.

 

We got some free time after the lunch and I ended up alone here. Hyuna had gone with her actual friends and Sehun was nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Krystal and Kai were having some lovey-dovey chats and I didn’t want to be their third wheel.

Therefore, I chose to walk around this camping area alone and later decided to go to the forest near here.

It was fascinating how the green colors that surrounded me blend well and formed a really great sight for my eyes. Moreover, the clouds above started to cover the sunbeam and the air became very soothing. So I thought I made a really good decision for this.

The pine trees stood tough and lined in neat distance between each trunk. It hypnotized me to explore inside ad putted aside my fears about the possible danger inside the woods.

As soon as I walked in, I caught a really enchanting flower that grew on the soil in front of some bushes. I walked nearer and initiated to pick it. I squatted and already had my fingertip touching the flower.

Suddenly, I heard a small sound that sourced inside the bushes and it sent me shivering. What freaked me out is that bushes which starting to shaken hardly. I immediately stepped back and was feared to death.

I planned to stand up but unexpectedly, I felt my hand gripped by someone and soon being pulled inside the bushes. I fell to the ground after my body had through the bushes and I didn’t even have any chance to scream.

My mouth was covered with his palm and when I looked up, my eyes widened so round.

This guy was tall and had his cheeks painted with the black and green line. He had some leaves on his hair and wore a camouflage outfit. What was more shocking is he was holding a long gun on his other hand.

God, please save me now.

I quickly bite his finger with all my might. He yelped in pain and finally let go of my face.

“Be quite!” He hissed with furrowed eyebrows.

“What are you!?” My mind was tangled now.

“Sshhh! The enemy will know us if you make any more sound” He stated and prepared his gun to shoot. I took one more glance at his appearance and thought that he was a national army.

“D-do.. you mean there is a terrorist here?” I whispered and now freaked out. I crawled nearer to him to get safer.

He didn’t answer my question and was so focus to his target. Later, I heard a loud bang sound and I covered my ears. My eyes were closed tight and I got my hands trembling as I imagined the life-less body near me.

 

He cheered loudly and stood up. He jumped in happiness and lifted up his gun in the air.

“You are too lucky Chanyeol!” A grumbling voice was heard from another side. I furrowed my eyebrows in fluster, isn’t that enemy just get shot and died?

I finally stood up and found another guy who had a yellow stain on his exact same camouflage outfit.

“What happened just now?” I snapped. The tall guy looked down to me and had an irritated face. He put down the gun and crossed his arms.

“You know? I almost lost because you randomly squatted in front of my place” He stated with such annoying gaze. I clicked my tongue and was not amused by his act just now.

“It’s not my fault! I have my right to squat anywhere I want to!” I defended myself. He heaved a sigh and placed his palm on top of my head. He did it way too easy because of the height differences between us.

“Dear shorty, please take a clear look at that sign” He pointed on something above and forcefully rotated my head.

“This is a paintball arena” He said so confidently. I slapped his palm and stepped back from him.

“I don’t care” I said sarcastically and shrugged then I pointed at my arms and legs which have a brown color because of the dirt. “Look, you caused this all” I continued in a suing tone.

“I don’t care” He replied with the tone that he imitated from my exact word. I heaved a puff on the air and chose to leave. He was too troublesome to be handled.

“Wait shorty!” He yelled. I turned my head and found him standing with an apologizing pose. I approached him and heaved a sigh.

“What again?” I said now with a soft voice, was too tired to yell at him again.

“I’m sorry okay” He scratched back of his head. From his face, I could see that he really meant it and soon my lips formed a smile.

“Apology accepted, but with one condition” I stated gladly. He tilted up his head and lifted his eyebrow, waiting for me to say it.

“I am not a shorty but you are the one who was too tall. Agree with me?” He furrowed his eyebrow and shook his head.

“Obviously no, the shorty title is still valid on you and I will still call you with that” He refused and showed his thumb and smiled widely. I clicked my tongue and insisted to leave after I say this.

“Still call me that? We won’t meet again anyway” Then I started to take a step and left him for real.

 

Chanyeol eyed her back and smirked.

“I don’t think so, shorty” Then he approached his fellow friend and continued the paintball war.

 

Next camping activity was about to begin. The sun started to set and all students have gathered at the field. They were ready to hear the order.

“Jaein, can you accompany me to the toilet? Please..” Hyuna pleaded Jaein. She agreed to her, knowing that the toilet location was a kind of far and a little bit creepy. So both of them walked to the to the location before the activity started.

They finally reached the toilet and Hyuna went inside the toilet door. Jaein was standing outside and she hummed some tone to kill the time. The skies started to get dark and she thought that she must be more cautious on their way back.

“Aackk!!” Hyuna screamed loudly from inside. It shocked Jaein very much and she hastily knocked the door for times.

“Are you okay!?” Jaein asked panicky. It took some second for Hyuna to open the door and right at that moment, Jaein saw her who was holding her ankle.

Hyuna’s face showed so many pains that Jaein felt sympathetic. “What happened?” Jaein asked and quickly supported Hyuna. She led her to the chair near and helped her to sit down.

“I saw a spider inside and got shocked” Hyuna stated pathetically. Jaein nodded her head and took a glance at Hyuna’s ankle. “And when I screamed, my feet slipped. I hurt my ankle so bad” She continued.

Jaein bit her lower lip and stood up. Then she stretched her hand towards Hyuna.

“Let’s go back now, I will help you” She said in a sincere tone. Hyuna nodded her head and then both of them went back to the field slowly, with small step by steps.

Fortunately they reached the place in time and the teachers who saw Hyuna immediately took care of her. All the students had their eyes on Hyuna and soon Jaein went back to her group with hesitation feelings.

“Well... Only two of us who left here” Jaein said to him. Sehun shrugged and heaved a sigh.

“I felt bad for her” Sehun said after he witnessed them earlier. Jaein nodded in agreement and looked up to him.

“What is our next task?” She asked about the information from the teacher.

“They ordered us to follow these codes given” Sehun said as he stared at her.

She nodded in understand and secretly had her heart raced really fast. She unconsciously blushed by the idea of their next activity now.

“They said the goal is inside the forest” He stated. Jaein bit her lips as the forest reminded her about the tall guy she met but deep inside her mind, her excitement were a lot bigger.

It warmed her cheeks as her mind kept on thinking about him and her, exploring the woods around beside each other under the starry night skies.

 

Only both of them.


 

I'm backk!! sorry for the very very late update and hope this one delighted you :p

Chanyeol finally appeared, yay!

Sorry if i made some mistake because i didnt do re-check, drop some comments and do upvote if u love this :p

 

*spread love