001

Sweet Mistake

Freezer.

That was what came up to my mind every time his name was said. Straight faced enrolled senior who barely talks and less of smiles. He was well known extremely smart but everybody said that the only thing he does in class everyday is sleeping, that’s it.

I think it’s not really fair when everyone else pushed so hard to pass each tests in this damn school, all he did were just closing his eyes and Pooff! He got 100 in almost all test.

Those things interest Krystal and I very much on our second year on high school. She’s my best friend who had through damn hell things together with me and she’s half of mine. Without our conscious, we had been watching him since he entered this school.

Of course not in a romantic way but sometimes we just enjoyed to make a joke about him. From the way he walks with that extremely straight face until that sleepy face he often puts on display. I think this is a joke that only us could understand.Weird, aren’t we? 

And we were the one who gave that “Freezer” title on him. Resembles his coldand straight face. 

 

Lastly, he is nobody but him. The third grade senior, Oh Sehun.

 

I was walking on the school’s hallway, together with Krystal when something caught my sight.

“Wait Krys” I stopped my step and looked on the wall magazine. Krystal shown a confused face and she followed me, looking at the poster I saw.

“SECRET LETTER” It was written as the title. The poster’s color was pink, with lot of hearts on it. I read the whole thing and automatically turned my head, as excepted now Krystal and I were looking on each other and we smiled. “Him” we said at the same time.

The secret letter system is: Student council on our school had prepared some box. We can write letters to someone with or without putting our name on it and on the Valentine’s day, they will send the letters to each person.

We continued walking to our class as we giggled, enjoying how we really have a match mind. At that moment, I saw freezer sitting on a bench with a book on his hand. “Is he studying now?” I said to Krystal. “Who knows? Let’s just begin our plan” I nodded.

 

In class, I sat behind Krystal. She turned her head to me as she held a piece of paper.

“Only one of us right, two must be suspicious” She stated. I furrowed my eyebrows “Not really suspicious I think he has an attractive face so two letters must not be strange for him. Right?” It didn’t feel right when I stated that, but then all I did is just told her what’s on my mind, because in fact, I admit that he got a good-looking cold face.

She smirked to me “Ah.. look! Someone fell for him now”

I blushed, I easily did and I hate that. “No! okay then just one if you say so”. She took out a coin and showed it to me. “You write the letter if number faced up, deal?” She dared. “Fine then”

She putted the coin on her fingertip and flipped it. Within a second, the coin showed us the result, a number.

Krystal jumped in joy while I was pouting. “Cheater..” I murmured, she caught that and responded “This is what they call a fate darling” Then she giggled. I rolled my eyes, fate huh?

 

The bell rang and soon the teacher came. “Write a good one, okay?” she teased and then she turned her head to front. I only left smiling half-heartedly, knowing myself as a victim now. I grabbed my pen and started to write on the paper that Krystal putted on my table. “What should I write..” I kept thinking about that.

I started to brush my pen on the blank paper. I wrote everything that I felt necessary, and when I finished writing, I thought that this letter was almost a hundred percent honesty from me. I really doubt to send it on the first but then I calmed myself to think that this is an unknown letter anyway.

Suddenly, a piece of torn paper from Krystal landed on my table, it is written “sign on it.” I bit my lower lip, should I? But then once again I told myself, it is an unknown letter. I signed. He won’t know me right?

I folded it tidily and wrote his name on the right corner and slipped it on a book. Then I started to pay attention to the teacher.

 

Second rest time came, Krystal asked me to read the letter. I quickly refuse and ran with the book, towards the box’s location. She tried to chase me but I ran faster and succeed to input the letter. I faced Krystal and she looks exhausted. So do I, I was run out of breath and then I realized that our school is not that narrow. Soon we burst of laughing as we panted. “Damn fast, girl” she said. I smiled proudly “Thanks!”

We went to the canteen. I bought a box of milk and then walked to Krystal who was waiting for me.

“Ah I want to ask. His name is Oh Sehoon right?” I said as I took a sip of my milk.

“Yes, Oh Sehun” She said. I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes, I wrote S E H O O N on the table with my finger. “Oh Sehoon right?” and then she giggled evilly and wrote S E H U N .

“Oh damn it”

 


hey there! short one, hope u enjoy :)