{} Two

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Previously }

Jungkook feels uneasy and mad when Taehyung mentioned that incident. “Don't mention about that incident.”
Taehyung was shocked that Jungkook's tone of voice changed to a fierce and mad one all of a sudden. “K– kookie.”

Jungkook shakes his head before looking down and sighs softly. “I'm sorry, Taetae.. I'm just worried about Chimchim. I visited him a few days ago..”
Taehyung was even shocked to hear that. How could Jungkook visit a guy who has a crush on him without bringing Taehyung with him. And yes, Taehyung knew about Jimin's feelings for Jungkook.
“How could you visit him without asking for my permission?”
“What? Why do I need your permission to visit my own friend? You're not my parents, Taetae.”
“Stop using that stupid nickname! How can I let you be alone with him when he likes you for almost 4 years now! How can I?”
Stupid nickname? He knew about Jimin's feelings?

Taehyung covered his mouth with his hands when he realized that he blurted out the truth. The first truth.
“You knew about Jimin's feelings towards me? That's why you acted lovey-dovey with me before and show-off our relationship in front of him?”
This time, it was Taehyung who looked down to his shoes. 
“Do you have any idea what happened to him ever since that day? He locked himself in his room and didn't eat for almost 3 days! He's going through stressed and malnutrition right now. And why? Because of us.”

Taehyung decided to fought back so he lifts his head up bravely. “So? Is that my problem?”
Jungkook was hella shocked by Taehyung's brave reply before scoffing. “So? He is your best friend, god damn it!”
“Best friend? Are you stupid, Jeon Jungkook? I–”, before Taehyung even wanna reply, Hoseok wrap his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.
Jungkook was surprised at the sudden skinship. What the hell was the leader of the dance team doing here and wrapping his arm around his boyfriend?

“Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung didn't tell you yet?”
“Tell me what?”, Taehyung interrupted, “Jung Hoseok–”
Hoseok looked at Taehyung, well, more like glared at him. “Shh, baby. This is going to be fun.”
“Excuse me? Who are you calling baby? He is my boyfriend.”, Hoseok shook his head with a mischevious grin on his face.
“Not anymore, pretty boy. You see, before both of you became an 'item', Taehyung and I made a bet. I told him that he should try dating you since you look soooo easy to target and that you would accept his confession easily and boom! I was right. The whole school knows about Jimin's feelings except for you and it was fun to torture him and play with you at the same time. To be honest, Taehyung and I are the REAL one while you and him are the FAKE one. The end. Mhm, what a beautiful story, right baby?”

Taehyung pants heavily as he was looking at Jungkook's eyes which are red and puffy that filled with tears.
Jungkook grips his fist tightly before punching Hoseok across the face until Hoseok fall backwards. “Hoseok! Jungkook! What the hell are you doing to him?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter