{} One

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

There he is. Looking perfect just by focusing on what the teacher is saying. This is how I am everyday.
I'm in the same class with Jungkook while Taehyung is in the different class. 

“Park Jimin-ssi.”
How can he be so perfect. Those sparkling eyes that are looking at me right now. The pouty lips that are moving in front of me.
“Park Jimin!”
My imagination snapped out as Miss Song yelled at me and now looking at me with those fierce eyes. Ugh. “Yes, Miss Song.”, I replied softly. 
“Please focus during my class. You keep on zoning out now that you're sitting next to Jungkook. The next time you're zoning out, detention will be waiting for you.”, “Okay.”, I nodded.

Miss Song was about to say something when the bell rang. As usual, students being students, ran out of the class while holding their backpack. I sigh before packing my stuffs, feeling embarrassed. “Chimchim, why were you zoning out lately? Is there any problems?”, you're the problem, Jeon Jungkook. I was about to reply when Taehyung barged in our classroom and ran over to Jungkook. 
“Kookie.~ I miss you so much. History is so boring. Miss Hyun kept on winking at me and it was– eww.”, Jungkook laugh before pecking Taehyung's cheek. 
“It's okay. History is over now and you're with us now.”

I stood there, feeling hurt and sad. Why can't I have Jungkook first? I was friends with him first and I've been there for him the longest. I felt like the third-wheel and I hate that feeling. It hurts.. And the worst feeling is the whole school knows my feelings for Jungkook except for him and his boyfriend.
I bet he heard a lot of news that I like him more than friends but he doesn't want to believe it unless it come out from my own mouth.
I looked down at my shoes while biting my lower lip. “Jiminnie, what are you still doing here?”, I looked up at them surprisedly. “W– what?”

Taehyung looked at Jungkook while tilting his head to the side. Confusion were written all over his face. “You didn't tell him, Kookie?”, “Tell me what?”
Jungkook tried to explain, “You see, Chimchim–”, “What Jungkook trying to say is, your plan of studying with him at his house today is cancelled.”, I felt my world has crashed down. Why would he cancelled our planned study after we had planned it for a few weeks now.
“Why?”, I asked angrily as I looked straight at both of them. Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at me, feeling shocked with the tone of my voice.

“Chimchim..”, 
“Just because both of you are dating now, you think that you could play with me like this? You think I'm fine when you guys played with my feelings by mocking me and my family? You think I won't get mad because both of you are my best friends?”, the tears were rolling on my cheeks by now.
“Jimin, we didn't mean it like that–”, I wiped my tears away using the back of my hand. “Save it. I don't need your excuses. You guys are better off without me anyway. Nobody understand my feelings.”

I grabbed my backpack and run out of the class, leaving screaming Taehyung and Jungkook behind.
 

It's been almost 3 days I'm at home, absent from school. Ignoring the calls, text messages from Taehyung and Jungkook. 

Jungkook's POV

I felt really guilty for cancelling my planned study with Jimin that day. Everything's changed since that day. Jimin ignored our calls and text messages, I'm worried because he never did this before. Chimchim.. what happened with you?

“Why is Jungkook so blind and stupid? Can't he see that Jimin really likes him? This really makes me sad and angry at the same time.”, they said.
“I know right. It's really obvious that Jimin is in love with him. I guess he wouldn't notice Jimin when he already has Taehyung as his boyfriend.”, they said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter