Teenfinite

Our Manager

 

While you were waiting you took a hot, long shower. You walked out with the towel wrapped around you like a tube and another around your head. You put on slippers and found that there were a few bags on the floor. “I guess Appa is home~” You walked down stairs and into the kitchen. You rubbed your neck while walking and found him looking in the fridge “Appa could you get me a bottle of coke?” He closed the door and the person you thought was your dad happened to be a tall, young and handsome man.

 

You were shocked you didn’t know what to do. “Hyung what’s wrong” Another guy popped up from behind him. So there were 2 tall, young and handsome faces.

 

“Who is this?”

“I’m hungry~ is there anything we can eat here?” You looked back and found another handsome guy walking.

 

You screamed and grabbed the bowl of fruit and began throwing it all at them. “WOAH!” “WATCH OUT!” They all screamed and tried to cover themselves. You were out of fruit to throw so you quickly went back inside your room and locked the door. The boys stood up and were confused.

 

“What was that?”

“I have no idea”

“Where’s boss?”

***

You dressed yourself and stayed put in your room until someone knocked on the door

 

“----- open the door”

“WHO IS IT?”

“It’s me, Appa” You quickly opened the door and hugged him.

“Wow, what’s wrong?”

“We had burglars in our house”

“Burglars?” You nodded, your dad thought for a while and laughed

“What?”

“I need to introduce you to a few people”

 

You followed your dad and when you stepped out and into the living room, there was a big line of boys standing along the couch. But you only noticed the three same boys at the far end. You stayed strong and pretended like nothing happened.

 

“Boys, this is my daughter ------”

“Annyeonghasaeyo” You bowed

“And they are Teenfinite. Or Teen Top and Infinite” He showed you the boys while pointing out who was in what group.

“Teen Top and Infinite” you repeated to yourself

“The six boys on your right-hand side are Teen Top, with CAP, L.Joe, Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. The seven boys on your left-hand side are Infinite, with Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, L, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo” They bowed to you and sat down on the couch.

 

Now that you found out their names, the one who was in the fridge was Sungyeol, and the one who was behind him was Sungjong and the one who walked downstairs was Woohyun.

 

The rest of the day, you ignored them and acted like your normal self asif hey weren't in the house.