The aquarium

Our Manager

 

Morning came and you got yourself ready for school. You walked downstairs and sat on the stool in the kitchen waiting for CAP to give you your lunch and breakfast. “-----?” You looked back to see Chunji with messy bed hair walking into the kitchen “What are you doing in your school uniform?” He opened the fridge and grabbed the milk carton “What do you mean? I’m going to school, where’s CAP?” You looked around, but missed him as he was sleeping on the floor.

 

Chunji took out two glass cups and laughed. “CAP is sleeping, everyone is asleep but me and you” He smiled and poured the milk then gave you a cup. “It’s Saturday?” You questioned “Yes, -----, it’s Saturday. It’s cute that you came down in your little uniform ready to go. Why don’t you go back upstairs and change, then I’ll make breakfast for the two of us” He looked at you and smiled. You went into your room and walked out wearing a slightly over sized, knitted sweater, tights and slippers.

 

You sat down and found L.Joe sitting next to you. The boys stopped talking and you looked at them “Why the sudden silence?”

“Uhh, we just finished our conversation” Chunji nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

“So -----, do you have anything special planned today?” L.Joe looked at you

“No, why?”

“Just curious. You seem to be normal today, did something happen when you were away from home?”

“No”

“Well, I am going to get dressed and me and you are going to have a little date, we’ll start with breakfast over at the cafe”

“I thought you were cooking breakfast” You looked at Chunji and L.Joe went upstairs

“I change my mind, I don’t feel like cooking”

You eyed him “Tch” While he just grinned at you.

 

You suddenly gasped and went upstairs. L.Joe came downstairs and looked around for you. He looked at Chunji “She went upstairs, I’m guessing she forgot something?” He raised his shoulders and you came running down with a scarf around your neck and your bag. “Great, lets go” The two of you walked out and Chunji ran up to the boys on the couch, he jumped up and down on the cushions, getting the boys to wake up “CHANGJO, RICKY, CAP, NIEL! Uhh, WOOHYUN HYUNG! ALL OF YOU GET UP! -----‘s out the house and we’re planning a surprise birthday party!”

 

You and L.Joe turned to the house, he looked at you while you gave him a suspicious look. “Umm, Chunji is crazy, let’s go!” He put his arm around your shoulders and forced you to walk faster.

 

You stopped at the bus stop and waited.

 

“So what are we going to do after breakfast?”

“Umm, I don’t know, where do you want to go?”

“Let’s go to the aquarium!” You beamed

“T-the aquarium?” L.Joe gulped

“Yea, why? What’s wrong?” You looked at him

“N-nothing! Nothing at all, we shall go to the aquarium after breakfast!” He weakly smiled

 

You hailed for the bus and the two of you took your seats. “So where are we going to eat?” You looked at him “Nowhere special” He shrugged

 

You got off and looked up at the fancy, French hotel/restaurant/café. You turned to L.Joe “This isn’t fancy enough for you!?” You pointed “Please, ----- it’s rude to point, I usually come here when I eat breakfast out” The two of you walked inside and you sighed “Seriously, this guy” you looked around seeing foreigners and high class business people at tables. L.Joe took you to the counter and ordered a typical American breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages and toast. He turned to see your ‘WTF?!’ face “So what about you?” “I’ll just have a ham and cheese croissant” He turned to the lady and ordered the same thing he got.

 

You both walked outside and sat at a table. “Geez L.Joe, you come to a fancy French café and you order an American breakfast? What is seriously wrong with you?”

“The food is good here”

You shook your head “You’re like, the pretty-boy prince”

“Why thankyou”

“THAT WASN’T A COMPLIMENT!”

 

The lady came with your food and asked for an autograph. Soon enough to two of you took a taxi to the aquarium.

 

You bought your tickets and went inside, you were walking through the underwater tunnel looking at the sea creatures. L.Joe stayed as close as he could to you, you looked back and watched him shiver in fright “Don’t tell me you’re scared” You put your hand on your hip and raised a brow. He looked around, keeping an eye on all the animals.

 

“They’re watching me” he whispered “I can sense that they’re out to get me”

You chortled “You’re scared of sea animals?”

“And it’s daark” He continued his quiet voice

And the dark? L.Joe you sleep with the lights off”

“But the sharks and stingrays and fish aren’t watching me when I sleep!”

 

A shark passed by and he jumped to the other side, you shook your head and looked at him “RAR!” You had your hands out like claws and L.Joe jumped out of his socks. You laughed and shook your head, then walked off looking at the creatures around you.

 

Back at the house the boys were figuring out who is responsible for what.

 

“RICKY AND I WILL COOK!” Niel raised his hand and Ricky nodded with enthusiasm

“Oookay, you guys can bake the cake, L and CAP, you guys will do the other cooking. Dongwoo, Chunji and Changjo, you guys will decorate the living room. Hoya and Sungyeol you can come with me and Woohyun to shop…. And Sungjong you can clean” Sunggyu bossed them around.

“WHAT?! I’M NOT CLEANING THIS ALL BY MYSELF! I always do the gay work” Sungjong complained

“Yah, don’t yell at me like that. Fine, Sungyeol and Hoya will help you clean. Leaving me and Woohyun to do the shopping~”

 

The two smiled at each other and left the house.

 

You walked out of the tunnels with L.Joe clinging onto your arm. You stopped and looked at him then shook him off. “I wanna see the penguins!” You skipped and L.Joe smiled, he caught up with you filled with excitement. You stopped and pressed your face and palms onto the window. “Woah~” L.Joe did the same, looking at the penguins. Satisfied to see the penguins you moved off “Lets go watch the polar bears!” You ran off again and L.Joe looked at you. “Wah what? But you took less than a minute to look at the penguins!” He yelled “I SAID I WANTED TO SEE THE PENGIUNS AND I SAW THEM! NOT STARE! I WANNA SEE SOMETHING ELSE NOW!”

 

“Aish” He followed you to the polar bears and this time you stayed longer. You watched them swim against the window and watched them paddle their feet in the water. You looked behind and turned to a small window. Above the water you saw a crowd of people gathering to watch the performances. You gasp in excitement “L.JOE LETS GO WATCH THE SEALS AND DOLPHINS DO TRICKS! THEY’RE GOING TO PERFORM SOON” You dragged L.Joe’s sleeve and he had n choice but to follow “Why do you take 3 seconds to look at the animals and you’re suddenly bored?”

 

You pretended not to hear and soon enough he found himself buying the tickets and sitting front row with you. “This is exciting!” You squealed and squeezed his hand. You let go and waited for the animas to come out. L.Joe held up his cherry red hand caressed it “You’re so excited you don’t realised how hard you squeezed my hand. It hurts” He whimpered.

 

The seal and dolphin trainers came out with the dolphins aside them “Where are the seals?” You questioned moving your head around to find them. L.Joe grasped onto your head so you stayed still “Jut watch and maybe they’ll come out later” You and L.Joe watched the dolphins jump through hoops and stand on their tails. After a few other tricks, the dolphins were sent away and the seals were brought out. “It’s the seals!” You squeezed his same hand again. L.Joe opened his mouth in pain “Ah!” He took his hand again and looked at it. “You’re a small girl, but why are you so strong?”

 

The trainers looked at the audience “Can we please have a volunteer!?” She spoke through headset. “OH!” You jumped. You took L.Joe’s hand and raised it as high as you possibly could “L.JOE! THIS GUY!” The trainer laughed “Bring him up here” L.Joe looked at you with a worried face “Wuh? ----?! Why?!” You continued to smile “Have fun~” and he went into the gates.

 

The trainer gave him a fish and smiled “What’s your name?”

“Uh L.Joe” he spoke through the mic

“Uh L.Joe here!” The audience laughed

“It’s just. L.Joe”

“Oh sorry, L.Joe here! Will get our little seal Sandy, to do a trick”

 

The crowd clapped and you could hear a few fans screaming. You watched as the trainer quietly told L.Joe what to do. You could tell he was afraid, but it wasn’t something you were worried about. You enjoyed it. When the seal moved closer, L.Joe would flinch and take a step back. He eventually got close to the seal and asked it questions, then the seal would answer it with a nod or shake it’s head.

 

It now came to the bit where the Seal would kiss L.Joe and he had to do the same back. “Poppo~ Poppo~” The trainer repeated, the seal moved closer and L.Joe continued to flinch. The seal planted a wet, slippery kiss on L.Joe’s cheek and he kissed the seal back. The seal nodded and flipped back into the water. The audience cheered and clapped and he went to sit back down wet to you. You laughed seeing that his cheek was still wet. L.Joe glared at you, out of nowhere he put his hand on the other side of your face and pulled you towards him. He smothered his cheek all over you “AAHH! EWWWW!” You wiped it away with your sleeve and glared. He did nothing but smile.