New Manager

Our Manager

 

The next morning your dad woke you up. He opened up the curtains and you sat up in bed.

 

“Sweetie we have to get to the Shinlim Company Building today and you are going to be he new manager of Teenfinite”

“New manager?”

“They debuted a few months ago but their manager got into an accident so he's going to be absent for quite a long time”

You nodded “When are we leaving?”

“Well the boys are already there, so whenever you’re done, but don’t take too long, we’ll buy breakfast on the way”

“Okay”

 

You got out of bed and washed up. You didn’t take long so you waited for your dad to get in the car. He locked the house and drove off. You went into a breakfast café and bought food, not just for you but also for the boys. After you got everything, he drove you to where he worked and helped you get everything out the car. You took the lift up to the 3rd floor and walked into the studio room to where Teenfinite were. They were practicing their dance, you walked in and they saw you so they stopped the music and swarmed around the food you brought.

 

“You guys get hungry fast...”

“Food equals energy”

 

You nodded and your dad walked in. He clapped his hands together and everyone looked his way.

 

“I told you all that I have a special announcement right?”

“Ye” They all nodded and you stood next to your dad

“You guys needed a manager because I already have my hands full, so my daughter will be your new manager”

Their eyes widened and you put on a sweet smile “-----, our new manager?” Changjo asked

“She’s great, don’t worry”

“But she’s younger than us…” Sunggyu complained

“Young or old, she’s your manager from now. I have a meeting to go to so I’ll be leaving now, have fun~”

 

Your dad quickly left and your sweet smile turned into a grin. The boys looked at each other with clueless expressions. “YAH!” They all jumped in fright and turned around “You heard my Appa, I am your new manager” The boys somehow got into a line and you walked up and down them while talking “As your new manager we have a lot to do, you will be back with your comeback right? So quickly eat and we will get back to practice” You clapped youur hands and all the boys went back to eating, L didn’t move, instead he looked at you.

“You may be our manager but you’re still young, and you’re a girl. So why do we have to listen to you?”

You shifted your eyes at him then quickly pulled your face close up “I am your manager. Who cares if I’m a girl and younger, that stuff doesn’t matter when you’re at work does it? If you think it does matter, then suit yourself. Yes I looked sweet and innocent before but now, I’m in charge! SO HURRY UP AT EAT THEN GET BACK TO PRACTISING!”

“Y-yes ma’am”

 

He quickly went to the boys and you laughed –Wow this is so fun, I wonder how long I can hold this for- You sat down and slouched while puffing your cheeks.