What's next?

Because Of Them We Are Now Inlove!

continuation from the prev. chapter....

 

Jessica woke up feeling lightheaded. Her oppa was sitting on the floor while his head resting on her bed. She felt a wet towel in her forehead. She remembered everything that happened last night.

 

- Flashback -

 

I came home early because I don't want to see his face anymore.

 

Why is he so unkind to me?

 

I tried to take a shower when I reached the house. But because of his bad attitude to me, it already felt like 'indirectly rejecting' me. These past few days I'm so nice to him. Could you imagine the guy you like love is being unkind to you? I mean, can he just show me some good side of him?

Then there was I on the shower, it really hurts like hell. I've never been this sensitive before but this really made me so fragile. I sitted on the cold tiles and I leaned my back against the wall. I let the water mixed with the tears that streaming through my puffy cheeks. My usually stare giver eyes was sparkling with tears that threatened to fall in the next few seconds. I cried for hours just then Leeteuk oppa opened the unlocked door then hugged me tightly. I cried through his shoulder then I just -off.

 

End of Flashback.

 

//

 

Now I'm all fine, but my heart? No.

 

/

 

Aaaah! Why am I even here crying? Why am I even messing with my feelings! This is not right. I should let this feeling away. I should clear up my mind. But yeah, I knew I love him. But he didn't like me. What am I going to do?

Jessica thought as she was babbling and messing her hair.

 

//

 

'Jessi, are you sure you really want to go to school? You look pale?'

'Oppa, I rested for Saturday until yesterday, Tuesday. So I'm totally fine.'

'But I'm in work, if something happened to you, I can't just go fetch you.'

'Oppa, just let me go to school, I'll be fine.'

Jessica said as she playfully pushed Leeteuk to the door and grabbed his things. She kissed his cheeks 'Bye oppa!' then she immediately slammed the door. 'Take care oppa! I love you!'

 

//

 

'Okay class, I have something to announce. As we all know, the finals ended and time to announce the ranking of top class by each schools for the national ranking. And guess what. You guys had average of 98! Beating all up the 6-year title holder Baehwa All Girls High School.'

Mr. Kang, their homeroom teacher announced.

 

*Inaudible noise*

Plak! Sunye hitted her desk with a thick book she had.

 

'Really? That means we're on top! I thought that title would be forever to them.! Aaaaaaahhhh'

Sunye said.

 

'Mintokki, stop shouting okay?'

Mr. Kang said.

 

Their homeroom teacher, Mr. Kang was always been a father to them. He never get strict to this noisy students he have. Despite of the age 27, he's a real resprected teacher in a top class school in South Korea.

 

'Who's the top achiever? It should be one of us because we are top class.' Donghae asked.

'So it's obvious. It was Jessica. Thanks to her 98.3 average we got it all. But you guys all did hardwork.'

 

*Inaudible noise*

 

Plak! Sunye hitted her desk with her book again.

 

'Dongsaengiiiiiieeeeeee! Congratulations to you!' Sunye shouted while doing aegyo. The others just finished congratulating Jessica.

'And because of your greatness my little kids, our school and Jeju Island Officers are teamed up to give you an extraordinary retreat there!'

Again, Mr. Kang shouted, totally excited.

 

*Inaudible noise*

'Yaaaah!'

Mr. Kang shouted, making Sunye to stop with her book raised in her hands, attempting to hit her desk for the third time. When his little kids stop the noise, the resident shikshin Sooyoung asked, 'When was our trip scheduled?'

'Don't fuzz ok? It's next week.' It was a total quietness when the two chodings, Yoona and Hyoyeon shouted, 'Whaaaaaaaaaat? How come it's already next week? We didn't even prepared yet?'

'Calm down, Choding Twins, I know you're going to asked that, so I'm, your second beloved father, Kang Oh Hyuk, is letting you to prepare for the retreat until Tuesday. Anyways, Tuesday is your flight guys. Don't forget to check your mails everyday because I'm going to send you some details and your tickets. Dont be too excited kids!'

'Teacher, you're going with us, right?'

Yuri asked with sparkling eyes.

 

'Ofcourse, Yuree Corn.'

The teacher said, remembering how Yuri introduced herself in english for the first day of school.

Flashback.

'Hi nice to meet you, my name is Yuree Corn. I'm 16 yeers ord and today is Monday! Thank you!'

 

End of Flashback

 

//

 

Leeteuk was on a lunch break in the office. They were all watching tv and waiting for one of the biggest news. It was time to announce the yearly ranks of schools, classes, and students.

 

'...... and the top school was SM Integrated School.'

'...for the the ranking of classes, it was very understandable that top class and top achiever was also from them. Class 4-A topped the class' category with the average of 98. And the top achiever was Jessica Jung with the average of 98.3. SMIS defeated the 6-year title holder Baehwa All Girls Highschool after having the highest average of 96 last 2005...'

 

Leeteuk and his friends was amazed on how Jessica did top the rankings. He work as Taeyeon's secretary in their company. So he asked Taeyeon if he can go home earlier to celebrate. Taeyeon agreed and he even came home with him to arrange a small party.

 

//

Jessica was with Sunye, Yeeun and Tiffany. Together with them are Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Heechul and Sungmin. They were from the Top10 rankings and decided to celebrate. But Donghae and Eunhyuk wasn't with them because of Donghae and Jessica's argument.

 

/

 

'Surprise!'

Jessica heard two giggling people inside their house. It was Taeyeon and Leeteuk that prepared a special mini party for her achievement.

 

'Oppa! Unnie!'

Jessica shouted as she hugged both of them.

 

'So, how's my precious?'

'I'm fine oppa.'

'We knew it already.'

'Know what?'

'Don't be like that Jessi. I said we already know. Right Tae?'

'Yeah, Jess, don't deny. Anyways, I heard you got a reward. What's that?'

'Okay okay. We'll have a retreat next week. Definitely, Tuesday is our flight. So we need to prepare. It'll be a week or more.'

 

 

 

 

/

 

I was alone here at our house. My noona is not home, either mommy or daddy was here too. The retreat at Jeju was surely a great opportunity to test me and Sica. I mean, I don't need to test myself, I already know I love her. But, is Taeyeon noona right?

 

FLASHBACK.

 

After noona told me what happened to her, I was so guilty. My chest feels so heavy.

'Hae-ah, do you think Sica is that sensitive? Even if someone will say she's a , she'll never cry for it, right? Do you know why she did backed out? Do you know why she did cry? Do you know why she was hurted?'

'noona i-'

'It's because you have a special place in her heart. She's a strong girl but you are her weakness. Take it as an advantage. She was confused with her feelings too. You too are both in confusing days in your life. You are both in your teenage days.'

'noona, what should I do?'

'It's up to you.'

 

End of flashback.

 

/

 

My sit number was 28. Where was that? Oh god. Why are you so cruel? Why beside him? Why? I was here stucked with him. I mean, Lee Donghae. But luckily, it's only a half-hour plane trip to Jeju, so I can stand it. But my heart, it won't cooperate. My mind wont connect to my senses. All the strength I regained was gone. It feels so right sitting beside him. But thinking he dislikes me was too bad. I can feel he was looking to me. I can feel his eyes are glued to me. I look up and suddenly met with his eyes. His deep stare that melts my cold heart, it never changed. It was still a melting agent to me. After moments, my senses are regained and I broke the stare. We completely fell into the hole of awkward quiteness. Neither of us spoke nor move. What will going to happen next?

 

 

 

 ------------------------------------------

 

So this is the main point.. The Jeju trip!!! Yeah boring chap .. lol.. next ..progression between Haesica will be soon revealed!  What will happen to them?? 

 

Comments are loved :) 

Anyways...

Kang Oh Hyuk - was the teacher at Dream High.. The one who adopted Hyemi (Miss A's Suzy)  and Samdong (Kim Soo Hyun).. the one with eye glasses.

Baehwa All Girls High School - SNSD's Sunny graduated at.

 

 --

To those who are confused.... Jessica was also the youngest in class. She was just basically a genius to reach senior year at her young age.

 

 

 

 

 

 

//

 

 

Pls subscribe to my other stories too!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108627/end-of-a-fairytale-donghae-haesica-jessica-jessicajung

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108617/the-missing-piece-donghae-haesica-jessica-jessicajung-romance