What's This ?

Because Of Them We Are Now Inlove!

'Hae oppa! Faster!'

Jessica shouted, hiding from the bush. She's watching her oppa, Leeteuk with Donghae's noona, Taeyeon. They've been playing 'secret cupids' 3 months ago. And now, their 'hard work' is ending up with a good result. They're almost together.

 

'Coming Sica-yah, I just finished my mission'

Donghae's 'mission' was to reach Leeteuk a rose with a ring inside it. And ofcourse, with a disguise.

 

'Taeyeon-ah, I think I saw you're brother'

Leeteuk said, with a questioning tone.

 

'As in Donghae?'

'Yes, that man who sell me some roses right now'

'You're just hallucinating oppa'

'Maybe'

 

/

 

 

'Mission success!'

Both Jessica and Donghae shouted with fists up in the air.

 

'I'll ask noona if they're together tmr'

'Oppa, what if we fail?'

'Fail? Duh, me and fail can't be together. As in never.'

'Hhhssshh, anyways, oppa I need to go home now. Leeteuk oppa will be mad at me if he find our house empty.'

'Do you want me to send you home?'

'If it's okay with you oppa.'

'Okay, Let's get in the car.'

 

 

/

'Thanks for the ride oppa. Goodnight!'

'Goodnight Sica.'

'Drive safely!'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

Donghae and Taeyeon, the Lee Siblings are from the richest family in their town. From clothes to gadgets, you can say they're born with golden spoon in their mouth. They're studying in the most high-class school in South Korea. But despite the fame and money they had, they are still down to earth. They didn't do household works but they knew how to handle when they are alone at their house.

 

The Jung siblings, Leeteuk and Jessica, was once from a rich family. But because of an accident that killed their parents, they are left with nothing. Leeteuk ran away in the age of 13 while Jessica was 7. He left her in the orphanage. He works at the fishport as a cargoman. At the young age, he experienced all the downs of life, all the struggles. He was studying at the same time. He just want to get Jessica from the orphanage when she's 15. And when the time came, he was already in college. Her little sister grown up as a beautiful lady. But something change, her once bubbly, outgoing personality changed. She was always hiding and quiet. Her natural blonde hair was so noticeable, just like Leeteuk's. Because of being smart, the two got in the most prestigous school. Scholarship was never been hard for them. Jessica always wears thick rimmed glasses but her natural beauty can't be hide. Her oppa that was a girls' magnet but always be a loyal man to his future girl, and that's Taeyeon. And as these 4 people get well with each other, uncertain feelings started to rise up. Leeteuk confessed to Taeyeon and woo him for three months. And after such hard work, he succeeded winning her heart. But for the youngers, we dont know.

 

 

'Jessica, what is in you making me feel like this? My heart always skip a bit seeing you so close to me, These three months was so confusing. Your smile melts me. Even if I'm too lazy to do anything else, you make me feel like cleaning the whole school, gardening the plants in the whole school garden, both in the college and highschool compound. What is this feeling?'

'Noona, can I ask you something?'

'What is it Donghae-ah?'

'How can you say it's love you feel?'

'It's very simple little boy, when you feel happy with her that's it. When her smile can melt you, that's it. When the world turns abnormal because of her voice, that's it.

' 'Noona, are you sure?'

'Ofcourse, that's how I feel when I'm with Leeteuk oppa. Why Donghae-ah?'

'I-i....'

'You are inlove right??????'

Taeyeon asked, loudly.

 

'Noona!'

Donghae fired back, feeling embarassed.

 

'So, our toddler fish was inlove. Grown up, huh?'

'Noona!'

'So, who's the lucky girl?'

'S-she's Je....'

'Jessica! Right?'

'Ye-yes'

Donghae's face suddenly became very red. Revealing his crush/ love made him too embarassed in front of his noona.

 

'What ya getting shy of?'

'No-nothing.'

'Hae-ah, I think you should let her know what you feel. Or else, I'll tell her oppa about this.'

'No! No noona pls dont.'

'I wont. Just do it because you'll regret it if you didn't.'

 

After a sincere talk, they both drifted to their dreamlands. But before that, Donghae was thinking about Jessica.

 

Should he confess or not?