Anything Little Mister Lee Donghae?

Because Of Them We Are Now Inlove!

'Ah! I'm so tired of thinking! What is this feeling?'

Jessica lazily stood up from her bed, not knowing it was exactly 12 midnight.

 

'Why do I keep thinking about you? Why do my world stops whenever you're close to me? How can you melt my heart with just your cheeky smile? Aaaaaish. Stupid Lee Donghae!!'

Jessica shouted, not knowing her oppa, Leeteuk had woke up from his precious sleep because of her noise.

 

'Oh my Jessie, what did you just said?!'

Leeteuk shouted back, after hearing what her sister blurted out.

 

'O-oppa??'

Jessica asked, shocked.

 

'What did you just said Jessie?'

'I-i said nothing, o-oppa'

'Then, what is that I heard 'Why do I keep thinking about you? Why do my world stops whenever you're close to me? How can you melt my heart with just your cheeky smile? Aaaaaish. Stupid Lee Donghae', huh Jessie? '

Said Leeteuk while imitating her tone and grinning evily.

 

'Aaah, oppa!!'

Jessica said, her puffy cheeks grown red but because it's dark, no one saw it.

 

'So, let's have a serious talk sleepy head princess'

Leeteuk was always soft and caring to her. Since, she was his only treasure besides Taeyeon. The guilt of letting her to stay alone at the orphanage when she was 7 was eating him up, even though Jessi would never say it. Because he left her alone for 8 years. He just wanted to fulfill all he missed when he was gone. The space that was never for them because the lost of their parents. The parents' love that they never felt ever since like forever.

 

'What is it oppa?'

'I heard everything what you said earlier. If it's that what you feel, just follow your heart. It'll lead you to the right track, it will let you go hardships, but it always ends with a beautiful rainbow.'

'So, you mean if he does like me back, you'll not disagree?'

'Ofcourse, you know what? Your Taeyeon unnie said something about Donghae.'

'What is it oppa?'

'Aint gonna tell ya, my princess Jessie. Go to sleep.'

Leeteuk , then, he fastly lied down and covered himself with a blanket.

 

'Aish, goodnight oppa! Sweetdreams!'

Jessica reached the second level of their double decked bed and kissed Leeteuk's cheeks as a sign of their strong brother-sister love.

 

/

 

 

'Nooooooooooooooooooooona!!'

Donghae yelled from the top of his lungs, making sure it'll reach the next room beside his'.

Few seconds passed and the mischievously grinning Taeyeon entered his room.

 

'Anything my little fishy prince?'

'Nooooooona! What did you do?'

 

Flashback Donghae woke up. Then, he noticed his camera out. Then, he saw writings on the ceiling of his spacious room. It was titled, 'Jessica's likes and Dislikes' and in the bottom, there was a note, 'I got that all from my Leeteuk, your girl's oppa, Goodluck!'. He was smiling but when his foot reached the floor, he felt some papers, better to say pictures are scattered. He looked at it, and damn! It was the pictures, stolen pictures to say of Jessica.

 

End Of Flashback.

 

'Why, don't like it? You know, I already sensed you like Jessica. Because you never liked to stick to girls other than me and mom anyways. But look at you, making yourself a fool for her.'

'Aaaaaaah! Noooooona you're so gonna get from me!'

Donghae shouted and started to chase her evil-helpful noona.

 

/

 

'Oppa! Fishy oppa! Yaaaah babo!'

Jessica shouted, with her cutest voice, as if Lee Donghae was somewhere at the next valley.

 

'Yah yah yah! Stop shouting! My ears are hurt. What was it?'

'Uuuuhm, I haven't asked oppa about them and Taeyeonnie unnie, did you asked your noona?'

Jessica said, with her cutest voice, again.

 

'Uhhh, I haven't.'

Donghae answered back, showing uninterest. '

 

Aissh oppa! Such a babo!'

Jessica said playfully.

 

'Then why don't you ask it? Babo!'

Donghae fired back to her, but in his response, with a tone of annoyance.

 

'Aissh!'

Jessica walked away, feeling pissed but she can't totally because it's Lee Donghae, her love. There, she sensed that Donghae doesn't liked her because he was always rude to her, but sometimes, like her oppa, he has soft side too.

 

/

 

'Aish! What did I do? Why did I shouted at her? Now she won't reply my messages nor answer my calls! Aaaaaaaahhh she's really mad!'

Donghae shouted in frustration, not noticing Siwon and Eunhyuk.

 

'Yah, what's with that face fishy?'

Siwon asked. 'I dont have the mood to play with you guys.

 

'Chill bro. Why so mad?'

Eunhyuk said, while grinning exposing his precious gums.

 

'Hyukkie-ah, pls hide your gums.'

Siwon said that earned a smack from Eunhyuk.

 

'Guys, if you'll just argue in front of me, pls go away!'

'Yo, yo, yo chill. Anyways, we saw Sica walking away, man, she's so gloomy!'

Siwon said, with his 'serious mode'.

 

'Oh Siwonnie, can't you distinguish which is gloomy and mad?'

Eunhyuk said to Siwon and laughed.

 

'Yah! Monkey guy, what do you mean?'

Donghae asked, with his right brow raised.

 

'I said, she's so mad! God, I think her eagle eyes ate mine because it's soooo fierce!'

'Aaah, I shouldn't have done that!'

Again, Donghae yelled with frustration.

 

'Bro, goodluck.'

The duo said and tapped Donghae's shoulders on each sides with sympathy, knowing that having the resident Ice Princess asking for her forgiveness was the hardest thing to achieve.

 

/

 

 

At Jung's Residence

 

*Crying noise*

 

'Teukkie oppa, is that Jessi crying?'

Taeyeon asked as she heard the crying noises at the time she stepped inside his house.

 

'I think that's Jessica, wait lemme check her, wait here sweetie.'

 

/

 

Leeteuk entered their room but he saw nothing. He heard the shower in the bathroom was on, there she saw Jessica hugging her knees while her back resting to the cold wall of the small shower room. Her tears mixed with the water. Her body was dripping wet and she was crying hard.

 

'What happened Jessie?'

Leeteuk asked as he hugged tight his little precious. He never saw her at her weakest point, not until now. Jessica didn't respond him. She just keep on sobbing while hugging tightly her oppa. As she was exposed to cold water for quite a long time, her weak body gave up and she collapsed. Leeteuk slowly carried her to her bed.

 

'Taeyeonnie, can you come here ?'

Leeteuk shouted as he was calling Taeyeon.

 

/

 

'Ommo! Oppa, what happened to her?'

'I dont know either. She just kept on sobbing. Can you please change her clothes? I'll just be outside to get some medicines and foods. Could you also take care of her?'

'Sure oppa, just make it fast. She needs to take medicine sooner, she's so hot.'

 

/

 

'Yah! Lee Donghae! What did you do to Sica?'

'Noona? What are you talking about?'

'She's crying when I came to their house! Oppa found her at their shower room and soaking badly! She got fever! And until I leaved their house, she still haven't woke up! I also heard she came home early, not finishing all her subjects. Is there anything wrong, Little Mister Lee?'

 

 

--

 

Got ya!

My Lazy Syndrome was at worst stage. Ahhhh, so this isn't one-shot anymore. I think this will get done with 5 chapters? Not sure, but let's see. Because if I mess this, it'll be sure get longer. Oh, anyways I'll have upcoming two fics. It will be titled, 'The Missing Piece' and 'End of A Fairytale', both Haesica (: I couldn't post it last night because of weak/damn internet. (:

 

Comments are loved :)