Bobby's Mind in Turmoil

YG Next Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bobby s POV

If only she would look at me and smile like that. When ever the two of us are alone its like we cant talk to each other.

" Bobby where you listening to me?"  BI asked me.

 

"Uh, no sorry man. " I said.

 

"Okay then now pay attention. We have a meeting with the director for the music video at 1pm, photo shoot today at 2pm and an interview at 5pm make sure you not slip up about Lily. YG doesn t want to have her in the spotlight yet. He already spread the rumor about her being here. We just need to say we don t know anything yet.  "He said.

 

"But don t we have to pick Lily up to go practice what if the paparazzi saw her getting into the van? " Chanwoo asked.

 

"YG says he will take care of that if that happens."  Our manager says.

 

We finished talking and started to get ready when a knock at the door. Jun answer it and stood there was her with a messy bun and no make up wearing sweat pants and a tank top. She looked like she just came from a run. But still she was beautiful.

"Um do you have any dish soap?"  Lily asked.

 

Her voice sounded so sweet. It made my heart pond even faster.

 

 

" Sure, but why do you need it?"  Bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter