New member

YG Next Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Narrator POV 

     Over next few weeks Lily and iKon worked together on the dance and the music to were YG thought that they were ready to shoot the video. He called them in to tell the them news and to tell Lily he found a member of her group. He had decided to make her the leader because of  the fact she had natural leading skills and the fact that instead of making conflict she would solve the problem. When he saw the group come in he looked at them and saw that they  were better than the had started out. Lily seemed to mix well with the group. JYP was in the office as well with the new member of Lily s group standing behind him.  Hi there,  JYP said, You must be lily am I correct  Looking at Lily. Lily bowed and said Yes, I am. It s a pleasure to meet you.   You are prettier than YG described you and I have seen you dances, they are very impressive.   Thank you.  Lily says.  We have called you all here to tell you some news.  YG says,  First, I would like to tell you that I think you all are ready to go ahead and film the music video. Second Lily we have found a member of your group. Shiki come here.  He motions to the guy behind JYP. He had red hair, tall approximately 6ft, and had a cheesy smile. Lily smiled and says ,  It s been awhile since we last saw each other.  Everyone s faces showed a disbelief look as they looked between the two.  It certainly has been awhile. Looks like we work together again.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter